Author Topic: Odunga Does It Again  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Odunga Does It Again
« on: September 20, 2021, 03:44:35 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/business/win-for-businesses-as-court-declares-minimum-tax-unconstitutional-3556460

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Odunga Does It Again
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 03:46:36 PM »
This guy kept us on toes back in 2017 with Orengos petitions . To think of him as a hero now makes me realise . Never judge or hold grudge against anyone. Even the likes of Robina we might end up together supporting Ruto while the likes of RV pundit end up supporting Raila😄😄😄

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 03:59:23 PM »
Mumbi has disappointed me. Now Odunga is doing well. You really want to own Ruto :). I only need Ruto to supply me with water in my many plots - build one tarmac inside Mau forest kiptagich- and protect my mau investment.

Then he should concentrate on bottom guys. I am NOT bottom. I do not expect to benefit from Ruto gov and you should not...unless you're mama mboga. Otherwise you will be very dissappointed.

This guy kept us on toes back in 2017 with Orengos petitions . To think of him as a hero now makes me realise . Never judge or hold grudge against anyone. Even the likes of Robina we might end up together supporting Ruto while the likes of RV pundit end up supporting Raila😄😄😄

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 04:19:24 PM »

To be honest Uhuru dissapointed me to a level Iike majority of Kenyans think dissapointment is nothing. I had high hopes and after his first term thought second term he would perform better only for him to Bring Handshake and substitute Big 4 with BBI.

Personal Benefits truth be told I Ive never beneffited directly amd I dont want to. As long as there is progress all across like we saw umder Kibaki where graduates would be  poached directly from Universities and Banks would camp at work areas to dish out loans or you would go to Equity bank and find a villager getting loan. That would be fine for me.
During Uhurus second term the ladies who used to hunt for guys to get insurance dissapeared in thin air.
KRA started suing people for invisible taxes, police men started teargassing  people at Bars, single mother populstion increased, Imflation overshoot. Fuel prices dont even talk about it. I curse the day Raila whipped his Party Mps to increase taxes and remove the debt ceiling. I used to think Moi was a bad person till I saw Uhuru and Raila joining hands in 2018.
I came to conclusion Kibaki was right in keeping Raila at bay.
Mumbi has disappointed me. Now Odunga is doing well. You really want to own Ruto :). I only need Ruto to supply me with water in my many plots - build one tarmac inside Mau forest kiptagich- and protect my mau investment.

Then he should concentrate on bottom guys. I am NOT bottom. I do not expect to benefit from Ruto gov and you should not...unless you're mama mboga. Otherwise you will be very dissappointed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 04:34:13 PM »
Yes Uhuru jubilee 2.0 is disaster. I also long gave up with county gov. I think Ruto can and will deliver...especially for the bottom guys. The rest of us are fine.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 12:16:02 AM »
Yes Uhuru jubilee 2.0 is disaster. I also long gave up with county gov. I think Ruto can and will deliver...especially for the bottom guys. The rest of us are fine.
DP will deliver for all 10x what Kibaki did. When economy, government, and institutions are functioning like clockwork, eveyone willing toil benefits, even the rich.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 02:46:44 AM »
DP will deliver for all 10x what Kibaki did. When economy, government, and institutions are functioning like clockwork, eveyone willing toil benefits, even the rich.

Talk is cheap. What has delivered since he has been in government? His track record speaks for itself no need for fake adulation. Hamna watoto hapo.

You RV pinheads have no shame.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.