Author Topic: Njamba Ruto amemwaga pesa kwenu  (Read 2783 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njamba Ruto amemwaga pesa kwenu
« on: September 19, 2021, 03:12:23 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001423906/what-pulpit-ban-dp-ruto-addresses-kiambu-church-donates-sh2m

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Njamba Ruto amemwaga pesa kwenu
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 08:17:22 PM »
Ruto is smart. He is using the same moi playbook. He unsing these poor aicpa radicals without a cause. Moi was very effective in using aicpa to split kikuyus. Waira kamau loved money and so moi used him to split this church

They used to fight on a regular basis in the 80s and 90s until the churches  will be closed. If kikuyus reject ruto then it will take another 100 years for a kalenjin to president. If kikuyus vote for ruto the idiots will see dust. They just do not understand how efficient a kalenjin regime can be. I remember during moi we could barely organize in githunguri as he had all the administration heads in the area from kalenjin. They used to terrorize people for fun. They would just decide to impose an illegal curfew and just haul people from matatus after 6pm and lock them. If you didn't bribe you woul wait to be taken to court on Monday and fined heavily by the compromised magistrate.

Kikuyus peasants are fucking morons. They deserve every thing that they will get. Anyway let them eat this campaign money. The smart ones will do well. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 10:15:57 PM »
That was famous DO Gachagua - who is set to be DPORK - but you're right - Under Ruto - Mchezo utaisha kenya. Lazima hiyo pombe imemaliza watu wenu Ruto atamaliza.
Ruto is smart. He is using the same moi playbook. He unsing these poor aicpa radicals without a cause. Moi was very effective in using aicpa to split kikuyus. Waira kamau loved money and so moi used him to split this church

They used to fight on a regular basis in the 80s and 90s until the churches  will be closed. If kikuyus reject ruto then it will take another 100 years for a kalenjin to president. If kikuyus vote for ruto the idiots will see dust. They just do not understand how efficient a kalenjin regime can be. I remember during moi we could barely organize in githunguri as he had all the administration heads in the area from kalenjin. They used to terrorize people for fun. They would just decide to impose an illegal curfew and just haul people from matatus after 6pm and lock them. If you didn't bribe you woul wait to be taken to court on Monday and fined heavily by the compromised magistrate.

Kikuyus peasants are fucking morons. They deserve every thing that they will get. Anyway let them eat this campaign money. The smart ones will do well. 

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 11:48:37 PM »
That was famous DO Gachagua - who is set to be DPORK - but you're right - Under Ruto - Mchezo utaisha kenya. Lazima hiyo pombe imemaliza watu wenu Ruto atamaliza.

In the 80s and 90s, the Kikuyu family was "Muthungu" of Kenya in greater RV valley and Beyond. Kikuyu families thrived under Moi in money, family stability, business, farming, and anything in between. In fact, I never saw a poor Kikuyu family in Uasin Gishu, Nandi, and Kericho areas where my extended family lived.  Bible, Business, and Family were the order of the day for most RV Kikuyus. 20 years later, under two Kikuyu presidents, things have changed for worse, not just for the Kikuyus but Kenyans at large. Pombe, family disintegration, out-of-wedlock kids, single mothers, weak men, drugs, thieving lies, cheaters, fornicators, and all kinds of vices have taken over Kenyans. We need an effective visionary leader, like Kagame, with dictatorial tendencies to bring order ASAP!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 12:01:50 AM »
Exactly. Kenya need a benevolent dictator. Ruto-Gachagua combination will fix drug, betting and other ills. This is affecting everywhere...Mombasa it's a drug paradise, Kiambu and central it's alcohol, Meru-Embu - I can tell my own brother in law is kaput - miraa thro - western-luo nyanza bangi tupu. Kwetu it's pombe - now reduced many - our family we can handle alcohol but I have small bro who is now struggling - to manage it - I know of many in my village finished by alcohol- but betting is the new thing.

Nearly every family is reeling with drug addiction problem in kenya - of a family member.

Kenya is like china during the opium war...its drugs and bettings. If china had not been serious - and put the foot down - country would have gone to dogs.

Moi put the foot down on alcoholism; in fact I used to be stopped every night at UON for ID; and that really helped; now kids as young as 15yrs are drinking and partying like nobody business.

Yes democracy is nice - but as long as it not political crackdown - some of the rules need enforcing - Europe or US - will never allow the kind of mess we have in alcohol, drugs and betting.

In the 80s and 90s, the Kikuyu family was "Muthungu" of Kenya in greater RV valley and Beyond. Kikuyu families thrived under Moi in money, family stability, business, farming, and anything in between. In fact, I never saw a poor Kikuyu family in Uasin Gishu, Nandi, and Kericho areas where my extended family lived.  Bible, Business, and Family were the order of the day for most RV Kikuyus. 20 years later, under two Kikuyu presidents, things have changed for worse, not just for the Kikuyus but Kenyans at large. Pombe, family disintegration, out-of-wedlock kids, single mothers, weak men, drugs, thieving lies, cheaters, fornicators, and all kinds of vices have taken over Kenyans. We need an effective visionary leader, like Kagame, with dictatorial tendencies to bring order ASAP!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 12:35:36 AM »
Exactly. Kenya need a benevolent dictator. Ruto-Gachagua combination will fix drug, betting and other ills. This is affecting everywhere...Mombasa it's a drug paradise, Kiambu and central it's alcohol, Meru-Embu - I can tell my own brother in law is kaput - miraa thro - western-luo nyanza bangi tupu. Kwetu it's pombe - now reduced many - our family we can handle alcohol but I have small bro who is now struggling - to manage it - I know of many in my village finished by alcohol- but betting is the new thing.

Nearly every family is reeling with drug addiction problem in kenya - of a family member.

Kenya is like china during the opium war...its drugs and bettings. If china had not been serious - and put the foot down - country would have gone to dogs.

Moi put the foot down on alcoholism; in fact I used to be stopped every night at UON for ID; and that really helped; now kids as young as 15yrs are drinking and partying like nobody business.

Yes democracy is nice - but as long as it not political crackdown - some of the rules need enforcing - Europe or US - will never allow the kind of mess we have in alcohol, drugs and betting.

Agreed, truth must be said aloud. Alcoholism, betting, Silicon Valley apps, drugs, and breakdown of family units are disasters weakening Kenya in the last decade. Economy growth is driven by stable families, and without a sound family structure, stagnation is imminent. Laws, policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, etc. must be regulating activities of populations effectively. Selling alcohol and tobacco to a 21 years-old and below in the states is jail time, no negotiations. Failing to take care of children by deadbeat parents is jail time, no negotiations. The US is a full dictatorship with gangsta proclivities. You deviate kidogo from anything that affects family; it is consequences.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 12:47:02 AM »
Yes I think only mistake is to use police for politics like Uhuru has done but if it's kept to deal with such families and micro-level issues; everyone will appreciate it; shida sasa kibaki ni mlevi; uhuru ni mlevi; I dont think they see these small issues as being critical. But sasa everyone has been put on CRB by silicon valley apps charging 300 percent interest rates, betting apps including all media stations just encouraging betting, then drugs and you have a serious problem.

Ruto being politically very competent doesnt need police for political dictatorship; so we have big opportunity to start fixing some of these micro-level issues; otherwise kenya might be gone;

The laws exist - just that police are not enforcing it - they are busy stealing and playing politics.

Agreed, truth must be said aloud. Alcoholism, betting, Silicon Valley apps, drugs, and breakdown of family units are disasters weakening Kenya in the last decade. Economy growth is driven by stable families, and without a sound family structure, stagnation is imminent. Laws, policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, etc. must be regulating activities of populations effectively. Selling alcohol and tobacco to a 21 years-old and below in the states is jail time, no negotiations. Failing to take care of children by deadbeat parents is jail time, no negotiations. The US is a full dictatorship with gangsta proclivities. You deviate kidogo from anything that affects family; it is consequences.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2021, 07:11:01 AM »
Pundit you very shallow in your analysis always saying Meru-Embu as if they are one thing. Apart from the close language similarities that we share with Embu there is nothing similar between the two.
Miraa is not a problem to Merus they handle it very well having consumed it for centuries, embus started in 90s with Muguka,alcohol too isn't a problem to Merus as the way it damages Kikuyus. Meru don't have a problem with any drugs.
You see Pundit when next you say Meru Embu pause and ask yourself what similarities you trying to compare. Merus are very distinct from the other kabilas. Embus are closer to Kikuyu than Meru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 08:37:10 AM »
Miraa-muguka should be controlled substance. That thing is a drug. Otherwise you're an example of effect of Miraa - grand delusions.
Pundit you very shallow in your analysis always saying Meru-Embu as if they are one thing. Apart from the close language similarities that we share with Embu there is nothing similar between the two.
Miraa is not a problem to Merus they handle it very well having consumed it for centuries, embus started in 90s with Muguka,alcohol too isn't a problem to Merus as the way it damages Kikuyus. Meru don't have a problem with any drugs.
You see Pundit when next you say Meru Embu pause and ask yourself what similarities you trying to compare. Merus are very distinct from the other kabilas. Embus are closer to Kikuyu than Meru.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2021, 08:39:00 AM »
Exactly. Kenya need a benevolent dictator.

They are openly calling for dictatorship  :o

Wakenya kaeni macho

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2021, 08:59:19 AM »
There are less than 20 kenyans here. Good luck. This forum is an intellectual oasis...if you will. Dont sweat it. Dont campaign here. Dont be as obtuse as Gikomba.

They are openly calling for dictatorship  :o

Wakenya kaeni macho

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2021, 09:10:58 AM »
There are less than 20 kenyans here. Good luck. This forum is an intellectual oasis...if you will. Dont sweat it. Dont campaign here. Dont be as obtuse as Gikomba.

They are Kenyans too right?

By the way the greatest writer in Kenya is slaving away in the controversial section of this board. His name is Mfangano.

Real intellectual heavyweight.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2021, 09:59:07 AM »
Pundit analysis correct except to assume alcoholism and drugs are not a problem in the west. Big lie. West actually has serious alcoholism and drugs problem plus STIs. Good hospitals camouflage STIs but youth have a problem with drinking, partying and crime. Youth drink, party and DUIs are all over. Not to mention rape, mooning and curse language. Look at UK when Boris "opened up" the country. Alcohol should be controlled substance like opium.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2021, 10:10:20 AM »
Just dont think you will do any influencing here; which is why we need to be free to air our views; like Mfangano and his corner.
They are Kenyans too right?

By the way the greatest writer in Kenya is slaving away in the controversial section of this board. His name is Mfangano.

Real intellectual heavyweight.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2021, 10:13:46 AM »
Waitutu took one look at Kiambu - and also diagnosed the biggest problem of Kiambu is ulevi starting from Uhuru - who should be in a rehab. Isaac Ruto in Bomet did well to stamp alcoholism in my area. The county administrators were more effective tackling alcoholism...which is killing many young men. I think we need to double down..ensure alcohol control, advertisement and name it are STRICTLY enforced...especially on young vulnerable kids. We may have to raise alcohol age to 21yrs. Crackdown on school drugs problems. Name it. Miraa, Cocaine and all the drugs. The betting and all the Fulizas need regulation.

Gov need to become the regulator...and move out of politics and business (private).

Pundit analysis correct except to assume alcoholism and drugs are not a problem in the west. Big lie. West actually has serious alcoholism and drugs problem plus STIs. Good hospitals camouflage STIs but youth have a problem with drinking, partying and crime. Youth drink, party and DUIs are all over. Not to mention rape, mooning and curse language. Look at UK when Boris "opened up" the country. Alcohol should be controlled substance like opium.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2021, 01:20:20 PM »
Just like prohibition during depression era caused alcoholism in america its similar to what is happening in kenya. Moi banned traditional alcohol which paved the way to the hard addictive liquor now being consumed. Mutotho law exacerbated the situation by limiting operation hours. KRA made even worse by overtaxing and regulations, so manufacturers are now selling more potent liquor. Solution isn't banning alcohol or use of brute force, its repealing the laws on the book. Kwame owino of IEA https://web.facebook.com/IEAKe/videos/presentation-on-the-unintended-effect-of-kenyas-alcohol-regulation-policies/699554203776181/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos&_rdc=1&_rdr

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2021, 02:07:04 PM »
Yes - it either control - or we go uganda way - where there is no regulation. But now that we already have a problem - how do we come out of it. Uganda doesnt have that problem.

Let me listen to Owino.

Just like prohibition during depression era caused alcoholism in america its similar to what is happening in kenya. Moi banned traditional alcohol which paved the way to the hard addictive liquor now being consumed. Mutotho law exacerbated the situation by limiting operation hours. KRA made even worse by overtaxing and regulations, so manufacturers are now selling more potent liquor. Solution isn't banning alcohol or use of brute force, its repealing the laws on the book. Kwame owino of IEA https://web.facebook.com/IEAKe/videos/presentation-on-the-unintended-effect-of-kenyas-alcohol-regulation-policies/699554203776181/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos&_rdc=1&_rdr

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2021, 04:05:45 PM »
Alcohol has been consumed for ages by humanity, Germany is the number one per capita beer consumption in the world. Alcohol is consumed in large amounts in the USA. The problem with Kenya is wizi, joblessness, hopelessness etc, Kenyans when they step out of the shithole thrive and progress very quickly even guys who could not hack it in the Kenyan education system. There is a lot of potential but wizi keeps everyone down while the chief mwizi travel around thrown stolen money. If you think it's bad now, elect mwizi and let's see how low is the bottom.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2021, 04:54:31 PM »
It is not even dictatorship, just someone to do their job. Tie up the loose nuts and bolts. First dignity to the bottomers jobs so that they don't end up frustrated from morning to evening. Expand these opportunities; have economic Ndiis and Migunas on KBC every morning doing hawker and makanga mazematixs.

Someone to call traffic commander, Kanjo and tell them: 'I don't want that nonsense of taking 50 shillings, I will raise your salaries in 2 years'.

No wines and spirits in residential areas where kids are playing - A call to NACADA fools/ Liquor Licence/ OCS. Watu wakakunywe kwa vilabu.

The long term effects of this nonsense 

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2021, 04:59:39 PM »
Just dont think you will do any influencing here; which is why we need to be free to air our views; like Mfangano and his corner.

You are free to air your views, just don't call for genocide. Not only will you be banned but your soot ass will be presented before a court chap chap. The world has changed. I have to remind you this because you have a loose undisciplined mouth sometimes.