Author Topic: WSR aide illegally used 100M in aborted impeachment of Waiguru  (Read 5102 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
WSR aide illegally used 100M in aborted impeachment of Waiguru
« on: October 20, 2014, 11:34:12 AM »
So was WSR going submarine on Waiguru while publicly supporting her.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Mystery-over-corruption-claims-against-Ruto-aide/-/1056/2492582/-/xmnt4b/-/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: WSR aide illegally used 100M in aborted impeachment of Waiguru
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 12:07:07 PM »
My negro needs to forgive and forget. Okoyu buffoons are too dangerous for his ambitions
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 01:04:21 PM »
The war on corruption, if ever there was such thing, was lost when it became merely another political tool.  A non-starter. 

EACC itself is a bad joke.  Better to just let CID deal with it the way they know.  That way Wanjiku doesn't have to pay for a mirage.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 01:31:25 PM »
His office was bought for a whooping 800m and over 300m used to renovate it. Now she uses 100 to renovate the same office. Raila had barely used it when NARA ended. If only GoK used cash prudently we would avoid the creeping Indian problem of hundreds of millions poor and a few bleeding rich
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 01:36:20 PM »
100m is 1/8 of the budget, so how sdoes one get so much money at their disposal. BTW are they still borrowing money to pay salaries?

The war on corruption, if ever there was such thing, was lost when it became merely another political tool.  A non-starter. 

EACC itself is a bad joke.  Better to just let CID deal with it the way they know.  That way Wanjiku doesn't have to pay for a mirage.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 01:40:01 PM »
My negro needs to forgive and forget. Okoyu buffoons are too dangerous for his ambitions
vooke

Ruto is screwed whichever way he goes. If he stays loyal like you are suggesting, he will  be fried in 2022 - if he manages to reach there. There are already multiple threats facing him. The ICC is still within the power of GoK to influence negatively. The many land cases which Kibaki helped him overcome can come up. so the guy is a private sent to fetch cigarettes for his General and finds himself in the centre of a minefield and can not retrace his steps either way.

His option is to go for MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) in the belief that he will come out better. His constituency is divided and unlikely to follow him unless he offers some kind of nuclear solution. Otherwise he could choose to make more money like he will never do ever and then watch Jubilee lose or rig elections in 2017 then be retired in 2022
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »
The sort of wastage going on national gov would make counties look like saint.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 02:32:54 PM »
I do not think so.Ruto ICC case is over from prosecution end...they are basically closing down their case. Land case..sounds more wishful than based on real facts. It more of gema scare-grow without any basis.

WSR find himself is conundrum...just like any other politician up there...in a very tribal chess board...where you've basically moved nearly all the pawns and the knights..and what remain are kings and queens.Nobody is having easy...Uhuru maybe..but i think for Raila, Ruto and Kalonzo..the rest are jokers...they've made all the moves...

In less plain english..what are WSR option going forward to me are 3...support Uhuru in another 5yr plan and try to keep Uhuru to hold his bargain....ran alone and hope he beats Raila to get second round with Uhuru...Ran alone and come 3rd..support the winner...or well end up in opposition.

If i was advising Ruto i would tell him to keep all the options open....where he has screwed up is by taking down on Keters/Isaac/Zakayos who are pursuing options beyond the plan A (UhuRuto)....he is also screwing up by focusing on Raila the person..in instead of Raila the constituency (he need to continue to try win over coast and areas where raila remain popular).He has weaken himself and is busy demolishing his leverage by overplaying the loyalty thing.

What are Raila or Kalonzo..their best plan will be to hold CORD coalition and winning over Amani..and give it another try. Their hardest part is to keep their coalition intact. Where do they move....to get crucial numbers..from 44% to 60%..6% of constituency. The referendum is it does come will be harbinger.

Ruto is screwed whichever way he goes. If he stays loyal like you are suggesting, he will  be fried in 2022 - if he manages to reach there. There are already multiple threats facing him. The ICC is still within the power of GoK to influence negatively. The many land cases which Kibaki helped him overcome can come up. so the guy is a private sent to fetch cigarettes for his General and finds himself in the centre of a minefield and can not retrace his steps either way.

His option is to go for MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) in the belief that he will come out better. His constituency is divided and unlikely to follow him unless he offers some kind of nuclear solution. Otherwise he could choose to make more money like he will never do ever and then watch Jubilee lose or rig elections in 2017 then be retired in 2022

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 03:14:18 PM »
Both Raila and Ruto are focused on each other. Raila has forgotten that the President is Uhuru and is busy attacking the DP. I also find Ruto's obsession with Raila equally confusing. There is some deep hatred there on a personal level. I am beyond blaming the Tribal cabal around Raila for hoisting it. I think Ruto is still smarting from the many snubs he suffered under Raila. Sadly I know it was Mudavadi behind the marginalization of Ruto in ODM.

Why can't he adapt the Moi loyalty line: start a meeting by asking everybody to wish the President a long life and remain loyal. He doesn't have to publicly take off his suruali to show it?
he is also screwing up by focusing on Raila the person..in instead of Raila the constituency (he need to continue to try win over coast and areas where raila remain popular).He has weaken himself and is busy demolishing his leverage by overplaying the loyalty thing.