Author Topic: Registar of Parties should deregister Jubilee in a month  (Read 1738 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Registar of Parties should deregister Jubilee in a month
« on: June 15, 2021, 07:03:59 PM »
1) Ruto has run to UDA.
2) Uhuru has run to NASA.
3) Kiraitu is running back to MBUS
4) If Jubilee loses Kiambaa - I see big stampede in mt Kenya out of it.

Some will try to beat the hell out of poor Tuju - but it will be too little too late.

It's a dead brand.

It was kissed by a skunk and now smell like a skunk

Jubilee was built on Anti-Raila platform - and the moment Raila shook it's hand - it had to die.

Jubilee 2.0 has been a disaster - that COVID-19 made it even worse - it's as good as KANU.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Registar of Parties should deregister Jubilee in a month
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 09:40:53 PM »
Bure kabisa. Ruto will see presidency in year 2033

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:44:45 PM »
Amin :) You seriously think anybody takes your insane rants seriously

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 10:51:30 AM »

?s=19
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 11:31:13 AM »
Amin :) You seriously think anybody takes your insane rants seriously
Now is time for lootall to decide if he wants to serve his jail time in Manyani or kamiti. Ruto only choice is to beg his excellency Daniel Arap Muigai wa NGINA WA ngengi wa Kamau for forgiveness. Otherwise  he will jailed with his son. I told you that lootall was going down in 2015 but wewe ni kichwa maji you won't hear. Uhuru power has been taken by military intelligence. Ruto thought he could eat generals lunch but now they are fucking him in the arse..with no lubricant

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 12:44:14 PM »
Amin, your major in KDF is already a general? How did he skip so many ranks.

Ruto ni moto ya kuotea mbali....Uhuru hana chake...if he loses kiambaa and Juja...then option you have is to hand over to Ruto or Sameoei or William or Kipchirchir.

Uhuru had a chance to negotiate with Ruto...but he got stuck with a monkey on his back (Rayila)...GEMA abandoned him.

Now it's too late - Ruto will negotiate with GEMA directly - and through many of the young bulls :) - who really cannot mount.

Uhuru is free to negotiate with NASA - alone :) - and he will end up going to NASA alone.

Now is time for lootall to decide if he wants to serve his jail time in Manyani or kamiti. Ruto only choice is to beg his excellency Daniel Arap Muigai wa NGINA WA ngengi wa Kamau for forgiveness. Otherwise  he will jailed with his son. I told you that lootall was going down in 2015 but wewe ni kichwa maji you won't hear. Uhuru power has been taken by military intelligence. Ruto thought he could eat generals lunch but now they are fucking him in the arse..with no lubricant

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 02:04:14 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 03:04:14 PM »
A Coalition government will be unveiled soon and Ruto will remain only with his Kalenjin vote.  Kikuyus are pragmatist and Ouru knows that. Just like he showed them more constituency to get them behind BBI, he will show them something tangible and they will vote for whomever he wants.  I do not think Ouru goes to sleep worried that Kikuyus will abandon him for Ruto.  Ruto is like that guy flirting with your wife or girlfriend but not a threat because he has nothing to offer her compared to what you have. Ouru's father gave kikuyus more land than they would have ever dreamed of.  The land that Wa thiongo used to say Kenyattaa stole from kikuyus was repaid 20 fold by giving them Kalenjin and Maa land.  At independence 90% of Kikuyus owned land only in Central province. Ouru's father gave them twice as much and more wealth than they could ever dream of.  Do you really believe kikuyus are going to abandon the son of Jomo for a chicken thief like Ruto?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 03:18:00 PM »
You're asking for MOAS too soon. You cannot just pick random numbers.

Election will be won during registration and voting. In last election 6 out of 10 in gema was registered voter. The rest of the country is 3 out of 10. So that made GEMA population exaggerated in relation their population. GEMA as population is merely about 22% now or about. But yes they are in demographic transition so maybe they have more adults. But not that extreme.

Ruto if he focussed on registering Kalenjin - can start with 3-4m votes. Kalenjin are energized more than any group. That should be his focus come January next year when Mass Voter Registration begin.

Outside GEMA - Uhuru was a toxic candidate - he was not sellable at all - maybe Gusii. Ruto is selling in new places like Turkana, MATUSA, Coast and Luhyaland. Even in Luo Nyanza - Ruto can get slightly better than Uhuru :). I believe in contest btw RUTo and Raila - Ruto will score 60 percent outside big 5.

So for Ruto to make up the deficit - 1) Register every kalenjin and make sure they vote - this is GEMA trick the last few elections 2) Win in new areas where Uhuru as Kenyatta/Kikuyu was hard sell.

Finally I don't see GEMA voting elsewhere except for RUto. They have no option. In red corner is Raila who they loath.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 03:23:10 PM »
He has done his part, will retire and serves no purpose in the future. Heck even at present kikuyus are so disgruntled they'd elect an Elmolo. Broke gov with dead economy is not good for everyone - Kalenjin by 2000s were tired of Moi - who had sent everyone and their kids to penury.

RV kenyatta land grab - At very core of that - RUto/Kalenjin can undo those kenyatta gains - and that is real fear kikuyus have when dealing with Ruto. They have no such fear with Riala. As long as Uhuru has no answer to that question - of what will happen should kalenjin go on rampage - he get no hearing. And arguments like we have police - well Kibaki had everything in 2007 - so they don't count.

And the icing on the cake - Raila :) - That is just what doctor ordered for Ruto to sleepwalk to SH - GEMA elite can twist and turn - but when they see Raila - they start peeing on each other and looking at RUto :) to reconcile.

Uhuru is done kaput. By august this year - he will be alone. Every Jubilee member will be rushing to UDA. Of course that depend on the final battle in Kiambu in a month from now.

A Coalition government will be unveiled soon and Ruto will remain only with his Kalenjin vote.  Kikuyus are pragmatist and Ouru knows that. Just like he showed them more constituency to get them behind BBI, he will show them something tangible and they will vote for whomever he wants.  I do not think Ouru goes to sleep worried that Kikuyus will abandon him for Ruto.  Ruto is like that guy flirting with your wife or girlfriend but not a threat because he has nothing to offer her compared to what you have. Ouru's father gave kikuyus more land than they would have ever dreamed of.  The land that Wa thiongo used to say Kenyattaa stole from kikuyus was repaid 20 fold by giving them Kalenjin and Maa land.  At independence 90% of Kikuyus owned land only in Central province. Ouru's father gave them twice as much and more wealth than they could ever dream of.  Do you really believe kikuyus are going to abandon the son of Jomo for a chicken thief like Ruto?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 04:01:23 PM »
Ouru is still very relevant.  RAO global machinery plus Deep-State is unbeatable in Kenyan politics.

He has done his part, will retire and serves no purpose in the future. Heck even at present kikuyus are so disgruntled they'd elect an Elmolo. Broke gov with dead economy is not good for everyone - Kalenjin by 2000s were tired of Moi - who had sent everyone and their kids to penury.

RV kenyatta land grab - At very core of that - RUto/Kalenjin can undo those kenyatta gains - and that is real fear kikuyus have when dealing with Ruto. They have no such fear with Riala. As long as Uhuru has no answer to that question - of what will happen should kalenjin go on rampage - he get no hearing. And arguments like we have police - well Kibaki had everything in 2007 - so they don't count.

And the icing on the cake - Raila :) - That is just what doctor ordered for Ruto to sleepwalk to SH - GEMA elite can twist and turn - but when they see Raila - they start peeing on each other and looking at RUto :) to reconcile.

Uhuru is done kaput. By august this year - he will be alone. Every Jubilee member will be rushing to UDA. Of course that depend on the final battle in Kiambu in a month from now.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 04:35:50 PM »
You talking of man who could not win even with Obama direct intervention. Ouru is kaput. Raila is helping Ruto in GEMAland.
Ouru is still very relevant.  RAO global machinery plus Deep-State is unbeatable in Kenyan politics.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 04:40:41 PM »

I am old enough to remember when this chap was telling his people to take pangas and have machete season on makabila adui :lolz:.  He whines like his beloved tribal architecture is unraveling in ways he doesn't like.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman