Author Topic: Arror-Kimwarer political - EACC says  (Read 1405 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Arror-Kimwarer political - EACC says
« on: May 26, 2021, 10:56:16 AM »
The hopeless DCI Murume is wasting court time.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Arror-Kimwarer political - EACC says
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 10:29:46 PM »

Bumped
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 12:18:56 AM »
Bumped .Kenya gov will lose money to Italians..coz of Uhuru reckless jealousy.once mtu amekula ten percent in international contract it's over.We paid anglileasing and will pay SGR.The best option would have been to get 90 percent delivered..now we will pay Italians plus lawyers..worse no dam will be built.The contractor is very happy because Kenya is nothing in international courts.ujinga is costly

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 10:02:11 AM »
Whom do you want to pay? The Italian construction company CMC de Ravenna is fighting for survival and nobody even knows exactly with which company the Kenya government signed the contract to build the dams.
Yes, Kenya will pay eventually for signing stupid contracts.

Bumped .Kenya gov will lose money to Italians..coz of Uhuru reckless jealousy.once mtu amekula ten percent in international contract it's over.We paid anglileasing and will pay SGR.The best option would have been to get 90 percent delivered..now we will pay Italians plus lawyers..worse no dam will be built.The contractor is very happy because Kenya is nothing in international courts.ujinga is costly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 10:15:43 AM »
The horse bolted with 10% and we stopped the contractor who was doing 90 percent. Italian company or it's debtor will sue kenya in ICJ or any such courts in London or Hague - and get paid without doing any work.

Uhuru should listen to proper lawyers. EACC found no case. DCI who are suppose to handle homicide - not international contracts - took trips to Rome - visited the Pope - and came back to start a political case that is hopeless in kenya courts - and worse will be used against kenya in international courts.

Besides these contracts are funded by Italians gov - debt swap thing they do - so Italian gov will pay and still demand money from kenya.

[\quote author=Kadudu link=topic=10096.msg92114#msg92114 date=1623913331]
Whom do you want to pay? The Italian construction company CMC de Ravenna is fighting for survival and nobody even knows exactly with which company the Kenya government signed the contract to build the dams.
Yes, Kenya will pay eventually for signing stupid contracts.

[/quote]

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 01:03:15 PM »
Pundit, it is not only the 10% that your man ate in these projects that is the issue. The prices for the construction of those dams was highly inflated. My take had the dams been tendered most likey the prices would have been reduced to less than half of what your man and his Italian friends were demanding.
Also the remember the 14B paid for the insurance was totally illegal. Kenya government projects are insured automatically as the government garantees for the projects. So that was cash to be shared out by the RV and Italian mafia.

The horse bolted with 10% and we stopped the contractor who was doing 90 percent. Italian company or it's debtor will sue kenya in ICJ or any such courts in London or Hague - and get paid without doing any work.

Uhuru should listen to proper lawyers. EACC found no case. DCI who are suppose to handle homicide - not international contracts - took trips to Rome - visited the Pope - and came back to start a political case that is hopeless in kenya courts - and worse will be used against kenya in international courts.

Besides these contracts are funded by Italians gov - debt swap thing they do - so Italian gov will pay and still demand money from kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 01:45:18 PM »
I don't know the details. I know Italian gov funded it so I expect they also ensure some kind of competitive bidding by Italian companies was done. Italy converted it old debt to new debt - they forgive the debt - but Kenya gov has to commit to projects that is executed by an Italian company.

I don't buy the exaggeration. I think 10% is standard otherwise contractors will refuse.

But  I suspect 1) Ruto ate - and definitelty Rotich ate - he definitely ate 5B kshs for land compensation. This I know because it was during 2017 and I was with Kones Julius folks. Kones was the Water chair something. He ate 100M for Itare and many such dams. These are the romours I was hearing in Kericho bars during election period...that Kones was swimming in dams money.

I believe these dams were given out in 2017.....always a redflag...for election year....there is no scrutiny.

So yes there was definitely corruption but how do you handle international contracts?

Not easy.

Pundit, it is not only the 10% that your man ate in these projects that is the issue. The prices for the construction of those dams was highly inflated. My take had the dams been tendered most likey the prices would have been reduced to less than half of what your man and his Italian friends were demanding.
Also the remember the 14B paid for the insurance was totally illegal. Kenya government projects are insured automatically as the government garantees for the projects. So that was cash to be shared out by the RV and Italian mafia.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 05:20:27 PM »
If the Kenya government was interested in fighting corruption it would do it. Remember 4B Ksh were wired back to Kenya after Treasury paid the cowboy contractors and the money was withdrawn prommptly from a bank in Westlands. Do not tell me the police cannot trace that cash. Try withdrawing 1m Ksh from a bank in Kenya and see what protocols you go through.
Kenya is just a banana republic. That is why we will not get the dams and also pay as if they were constructed.

I don't know the details. I know Italian gov funded it so I expect they also ensure some kind of competitive bidding by Italian companies was done. Italy converted it old debt to new debt - they forgive the debt - but Kenya gov has to commit to projects that is executed by an Italian company.

I don't buy the exaggeration. I think 10% is standard otherwise contractors will refuse.

But  I suspect 1) Ruto ate - and definitelty Rotich ate - he definitely ate 5B kshs for land compensation. This I know because it was during 2017 and I was with Kones Julius folks. Kones was the Water chair something. He ate 100M for Itare and many such dams. These are the romours I was hearing in Kericho bars during election period...that Kones was swimming in dams money.

I believe these dams were given out in 2017.....always a redflag...for election year....there is no scrutiny.

So yes there was definitely corruption but how do you handle international contracts?

Not easy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 05:42:15 PM »
Sound like NYS carting of money :) but don't believe such stories.
If the Kenya government was interested in fighting corruption it would do it. Remember 4B Ksh were wired back to Kenya after Treasury paid the cowboy contractors and the money was withdrawn prommptly from a bank in Westlands. Do not tell me the police cannot trace that cash. Try withdrawing 1m Ksh from a bank in Kenya and see what protocols you go through.
Kenya is just a banana republic. That is why we will not get the dams and also pay as if they were constructed.