Author Topic: Kenyan YouTuber buys her older brother a car  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kenyan YouTuber buys her older brother a car
« on: May 17, 2021, 03:43:07 PM »
I liked this story.

I Crashed My Brothers Car Then I Surprised Him With His Dream Car!
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Kenyan YouTuber buys her older brother a car
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 06:39:43 PM »
Scripted nonsense!  :D YouTube is faker than WWE these days. Influencers lie on everything to juke up their revenues.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 08:56:37 PM »
Gikomba is a funny character. He is marketing on this site without paying for it. Bure kabisa

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 04:21:20 PM »
Scripted nonsense!  :D YouTube is faker than WWE these days. Influencers lie on everything to juke up their revenues.

I think youtube is revolutionary.  You just need a phone and you are good to go.  You have ordinary folks sharing perspectives that would otherwise remain completely invisible, hidden behind caricatures.  Fake ones are easy to spot.  "Miss Trudy" appears soft and supple with an exotic accent.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 08:58:14 PM »
I think youtube is revolutionary.  You just need a phone and you are good to go.  You have ordinary folks sharing perspectives that would otherwise remain completely invisible, hidden behind caricatures.  Fake ones are easy to spot.  "Miss Trudy" appears soft and supple with an exotic accent.

Absolutely. Democratization of media has been a giant leap for mankind. I still remember a time when all media we had was VOK/KBC, Taifa Leo, Daily Nation and the Standard. It was a very different world, everything was slower, ideas diffused slowly etc.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 03:02:52 AM »
Suit yourself.  :D

When I see a Kenyan doing something interesting, I will post it. You are free to make whatever baseless accusations you want.

Gikomba is a funny character. He is marketing on this site without paying for it. Bure kabisa
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.