Author Topic: BBI secretariat to appeal ruling  (Read 687 times)

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
BBI secretariat to appeal ruling
« on: May 14, 2021, 06:14:33 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-14-bbi-secretariat-to-appeal-ruling/

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: BBI secretariat to appeal ruling
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 06:21:53 PM »
It's down to them getting stay orders or not. If they don't it over - dead as dodo. I think Kuhara want to process Martha Koome quickly and for quid pro quid for a friendly bench. The problem CoA has 13 judges....with most out of Nairobi station. So already a big challenge before it starts...constituting a 7 bench.

Will judiciary at any self-immolate. No.That is why the high court 5 bench was unanimous. Martha Koome I know will not be part of BBI and any such shenagians..it soil her reputation as reformist. It over for Uhuru.

Anyway, they have 14 days to appeal...but definitely CoA is as hostile as high court...because Uhuru has overworked them.

Does Uhuru want to really appeal and get another egg on his face?.I doubt. So this BBI is going to die quietly.

But BABA the COW seem to have swalloed the bait -line, hook and sinker. He should have taken the cue from high court and run.But he going to become part of a hopeless appeal and tie himself further to a dead project- with one year to election :)Big idiot.

Uhuru will therefore appeal to keep Baba and his cows busy :)

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 07:06:06 PM »
What really strikes out is the so called Jubilee supporters from Mt Kenya  in the presser. They are former ODM members and suppoorters , Maoka Maore , Wambugu and Dennis Waweru. That tells you what is in this BBI.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 07:20:42 PM »