Author Topic: The only way to beat Jubilee is to attempt another Trojan Horse Invasion.  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: The only way to beat Jubilee is to attempt another Trojan Horse Invasion.
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 02:12:04 PM »
Duhh - Pundit's "advice" was sarcasm - obviously he thought MV Mobutu was infallible.

Yes , the sarcasm of  " it wasnt me" once caught pants down .  Youve been making wrong predictions left and right .....

I guess you don't grasp basics of communication e.g. sarcasm, satire

Damn they listened to me :). This was on the election eve.

Now compare this with Robinas prediction, she has never gotten anything right ......

My take is that this is tight. Jubilee has lost tyranny it had in 2013 when they scored 50.08% and surprisingly have narrowed down to 2 principals. They think PK's and Karua's cosmopolitan constituency is bankable... while Raila has pulled in 2 more principals to up his chances.

I think Jubilee is overconfident and COMPLACENT. No Ocampo to scare them now. If Kenya joins the right side of history by sending this duo packing it will be a big win for our democracy. There is nothing transformational Uhuru has done that would make me want Ruto as next PORK. Roads, rails, blah. C plain.

A Jubilee loss would scuttle Ruto's game and open the way for performers like Dr Mutua, etc. Tribal MOUs are bad for democracy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 02:16:15 PM »
Right. Of course by your real prediction Uhuru & Maggy would be sun-bathing in Hawaii - Mobutu would be Acting PORK.

I should get paid for my punditry - and for Patel - rigging machinery.
:grin: :grin: karma is a mean, cold-hearted bitch
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 02:20:17 PM »
Ive told you have been in blogosphere for more than 20 years - familiarize yourself here

https://jukwaa.proboards.com/user/203/recent

All I see is a rookie with lots of free-time. Prolly a true hustler.

Online Nowayhaha
Enigma
✩ ☣
View Profile Personal Message (Online)

You try to teach her but she refuses to learn I bet it a combination of the following factors , She is used to learning the hard way ,(She did after P.Ks loss where she even started attacking him,) , fixation obsession with P.K. (All this Raila support is just but a mirage to her emotional attachment with P.K. , Repeating Scenarios To Find Catharsis (She wants P.K. to overcome his loss in 2013/2017 )

I lost count of how many times she got wrong. She disappeared then came back with more theories. I try to teach her. Supporting Raila is almost like a curse.

Now compare this with Robinas prediction, she has never gotten anything right ......

My take is that this is tight. Jubilee has lost tyranny it had in 2013 when they scored 50.08% and surprisingly have narrowed down to 2 principals. They think PK's and Karua's cosmopolitan constituency is bankable... while Raila has pulled in 2 more principals to up his chances.

I think Jubilee is overconfident and COMPLACENT. No Ocampo to scare them now. If Kenya joins the right side of history by sending this duo packing it will be a big win for our democracy. There is nothing transformational Uhuru has done that would make me want Ruto as next PORK. Roads, rails, blah. C plain.

A Jubilee loss would scuttle Ruto's game and open the way for performers like Dr Mutua, etc. Tribal MOUs are bad for democracy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 02:22:21 PM »
We meet on 22nd August 2022 Inshallah!
Few of my prediction ever go wrong.
Uhuru is doing irrational things for a purpose.
Once he is achieved his objective.
He will go sun-bathing - leaving Ruto to crush you.
Right. Of course by your real prediction Uhuru & Maggy would be sun-bathing in Hawaii - Mobutu would be Acting PORK.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 02:46:12 PM »
Noway - I know not all minds are sophisticated - but here is a simpler example of sarcasm

?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2020, 03:03:44 PM »
Noway - I know not all minds are sophisticated - but here is a simpler example of sarcasm

?s=20

And here is the irony coming from a handshake supporter

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2020, 10:27:01 AM »
Some real punditry right here

I think story was - Wanjigi was suppose to get his 10% - consultancy - but Uhuru took it - hence the fall out. Uhuru is like his father Jomo in terms of the grip he has in central. He is no weak Kibaki. I don't see any kikuyu politician even attempting to differ with him - like many in RV dare Ruto - he is the KING. If you think he is going to become lame-duck - think again. Uhuru intends to remain powerful for quite sometime. He has tasted power and in fact you may hear cries to remove the term limit Uganda wise :). I won't be suprised if he get one of his son to public service soon.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 10:43:52 AM »

I think story was - Wanjigi was suppose to get his 10% - consultancy - but Uhuru took it - hence the fall out. Uhuru is like his father Jomo in terms of the grip he has in central. He is no weak Kibaki. I don't see any kikuyu politician even attempting to differ with him - like many in RV dare Ruto - he is the KING. If you think he is going to become lame-duck - think again. Uhuru intends to remain powerful for quite sometime. He has tasted power and in fact you may hear cries to remove the term limit Uganda wise :). I won't be suprised if he get one of his son to public service soon.

Until Uhuru made the abominable mistake of going to bed with Raila .......

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 11:02:52 AM »
I see you're as old as mankind like Njamba - late 50s pretending to be 40. The wisdom doesn't show though - shouldn't it come with age?

Ive told you have been in blogosphere for more than 20 years - familiarize yourself here

https://jukwaa.proboards.com/user/203/recent

All I see is a rookie with lots of free-time. Prolly a true hustler.

Online Nowayhaha
Enigma
✩ ☣
View Profile Personal Message (Online)

You try to teach her but she refuses to learn I bet it a combination of the following factors , She is used to learning the hard way ,(She did after P.Ks loss where she even started attacking him,) , fixation obsession with P.K. (All this Raila support is just but a mirage to her emotional attachment with P.K. , Repeating Scenarios To Find Catharsis (She wants P.K. to overcome his loss in 2013/2017 )

I lost count of how many times she got wrong. She disappeared then came back with more theories. I try to teach her. Supporting Raila is almost like a curse.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2020, 11:16:49 AM »

Uhurutopia is Pundit's most famous prediction and profound flop. He's stuck on it todate despite endless contradictions like this embarrassments. This thread was a GLOAT - he couldn't see beyond his nose - Jubilee civil war erupted only a few months later.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2020, 11:47:49 AM »
A real hustler. Let us give him a bitcoin and 2 telsa shares

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2020, 12:49:00 PM »
Exactly. Just like Moi was untouchable until he backed Uhuru. There are things a tribal leader (bar Raila) does to his supporters when the community feel betrayed.

Luo Nyanza is under a violent dictatorial grip of Raila. The politics there is controlled by violent - mostly makangas - hired by Odingas to crush any dissidents.

Once Luos are emancipated from Odingas - they will behave rationally. But now even if we allow miguna miguna back - chance are he won't be allowed to go to Ahero Kisumu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2020, 12:51:43 PM »
I only predict what is rational. And for politics I follow the money and the power - and the objective for most of the politicial class - is to maximize it. What Uhuru has done last few years - nobody really understand. It's insanity if you ask me.

Ruto warned him about Odinga but he though he would keep a tight leash on him.

But now Uhuru gov is divided, ineffective, quarrelsome and worse there is revolution in the streets that is forcing Uhuru to tear-gas churches and block church fundraisers.Gov delivery of services has suffered. Gov and Uhuru popularity nose-dived.

It's been 3yrs and it's getting worse.

Uhurutopia is Pundit's most famous prediction and profound flop. He's stuck on it todate despite endless contradictions like this embarrassments. This thread was a GLOAT - he couldn't see beyond his nose - Jubilee civil war erupted only a few months later.