Author Topic: Raila tries his lies on "Jubilee" - after lying to Kalonzo twice :)  (Read 3953 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Interestingly they are interested in "Jubilee" and KANU - and don't recognize wiper agreement with the shell that is Jubilee.

https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/politics/raila-men-craft-plan-state-house-bid-one-term--1444692

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Raila tries his lies on "Jubilee" - after lying to Kalonzo twice :)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 12:39:53 PM »
Honorable  jaluo be ready for opposition  work. Ruto  will be opposition  leader for 15 years. May generation  A will make him president 

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 12:52:03 PM »
I think if they settle for one term presidency they will make it a "super term" of 7 years. That has been on cards for awhile. 

But for now, BBI is heading for premature death. Uhuru needs to desperately consult and agree with Raila who's indisposed. Raila's troop need direction and decision on emerging issues yet their leader out of action. It is now obvious in ODM it's Raila word no other; he has no deputy who can effectively stand for him. Equally NASA as a whole is disjointed mess without Raila; Kalonzo can't be listened to as Deputy.
Right now They  have serious disagreements on how to reconstitute Parliamentary Committees where ODM/NASA demand certain positions like chairpersons. Also they seek total ejection of TangaTanga members from those committees so that NASA/ODM have majority. ODM/NASA has a point because they actually helped Uhuru's Wing of Jubilee to decimate TangaTanga sympathizers. Kimunya was forced to withdraw the list pending further consultation.
Without Raila political acumen and schemes Uhuru/Kimunya cannot handle political nitty gritties needed to get BBI accepted and passed and maintaining Jubilee/ODM Alliance going. They will knife each other soon.     

Ata Hustler is now restarting to "tangatanga"...

Interestingly they are interested in "Jubilee" and KANU - and don't recognize wiper agreement with the shell that is Jubilee.

https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/politics/raila-men-craft-plan-state-house-bid-one-term--1444692

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 01:05:16 PM »
You're projecting. You're the real Jaluo of Mt Kenya. And has been on the opposition all your life.
Honorable  jaluo be ready for opposition  work. Ruto  will be opposition  leader for 15 years. May generation  A will make him president 

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 01:26:23 PM »
You're projecting. You're the real Jaluo of Mt Kenya. And has been on the opposition all your life.

Hehe  I would oppose  my mum if she was a president. I hate authority. No one or government  can tell me shei.t ..anyway I may happy to see uhuru detonate a grenade in his own camp. I told you not to fu.ck with the crackhead. He has now scattered direahea all over your the place. You guy will be killed if he  continues provoking  uhuru.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 01:29:50 PM »
Kikuyus are getting hardened. The more ruto pushes the more their instincts  say they would rather go nuclear and keep power at any cost. If you want to play tribal game be kikuyus  guest. My people  are the biggest tribal chauvinists and won't   back down because of anything. Kenya is about to enter the most bloody elections in history. I hope you are ready to lose everything

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 01:31:34 PM »
I am divesting from any of the hotspots; and I am thinking of investing in Rwanda or Uganda. Your people have everything to lose - the rest of kenya have nothing to lose. You don't start a fight when you're selling eggs in the market.
Kikuyus are getting hardened. The more ruto pushes the more their instincts  say they would rather go nuclear and keep power at any cost. If you want to play tribal game be kikuyus  guest. My people  are the biggest tribal chauvinists and won't   back down because of anything. Kenya is about to enter the most bloody elections in history. I hope you are ready to lose everything

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 01:42:43 PM »
I am divesting from any of the hotspots; and I am thinking of investing in Rwanda or Uganda. Your people have everything to lose - the rest of kenya have nothing to lose. You don't start a fight when you're selling eggs in the market.
Kikuyus do not think that way. They been thru displacement since 1868. This not the last one. It is going to be hot in kenya unless ruto chooses country over  self interest c

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 04:15:25 PM »
@Plato, the @Pundit types keep their eyes on the wrong ball. If you are looking for lies, real naked shameless political lies begin with Kibs during the NARC-LDP admin. Kibaki shortchanged Raila, this happening after the latter had toshared Kibs... and really throwing caution to the wind, kibs and side-kick Martha Karua okayed the infamous "Tharaka Nthi" and of course subsequently there were consequences.

You would think that Ruto seeing how kyuks lie... you are spot on when you describe your people as "the biggest tribal chauvinists that won't  back down because of anything". I watched in disbelief as Ruto bragged about 50-50 like this country had only two tribes... The man was in the grand coalition doing Kofi Annan negotiations, had watched his boss being shortchanged by a kyuk, Did he think he would do one better than Raila? That he wouldn't be lied too? I have no sympathy for the disappointment experienced by his tanga tanga wing and his supporters the likes of @RV pundit. To be thathem.- not to learn from history - to be so overtly arrogant and loot bila mikono, you deserve every bit of that coming to rhem. I hope Gachagua gets slapped by the courts with a bill of 5.7 x2 = 11.4B

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 04:16:06 PM »
Kikuyus do not think that way. They been thru displacement since 1868. This not the last one. It is going to be hot in kenya unless ruto chooses country over  self interest c
True Kikuyus are used to conflicts and being displaced, it started long ago as you say and due to this got hardened. They easily pick up and actually thats one trait that makes them admired by merus. Kikuyus don't complain when they were displaced in 92 molo and 2007 pev those that came to meru were happy with whatever they were given by the host. Soon they started hawking and small trades and before you knew it they had grown wings again to fly and started investing as if nothing happened.
But to us this is a calamitous life, one of uncertainty we would never do that, living with torn famies separated etc.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 04:21:21 PM »

We are back to 1992 when Jaramogi asked for just one term then after it was rejected asked for even 1 day as PORK. All indications are that Raila will get PM kikuyus would never trust him with PORK, i can bet that 💯 the sooner luos realize that the better.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 04:27:25 PM »
True Kikuyus are used to conflicts and being displaced, it started long ago as you say and due to this got hardened. They easily pick up and actually thats one trait that makes them admired by merus. Kikuyus don't complain when they were displaced in 92 molo and 2007 pev those that came to meru were happy with whatever they were given by the host. Soon they started hawking and small trades and before you knew it they had grown wings again to fly and started investing as if nothing happened.
But to us this is a calamitous life, one of uncertainty we would never do that, living with torn famies separated etc.

That the DNA of Kikuyus. I hope Pundit people are prepared for a possibility that they could lose it all. Land and life.

Someone who thinks that they can punish a farmer farming potatoes by displacing them is a fool, My first Cousing lost about 12 Million in Kuria district during 07/08 clashes. She left her property and business in the hands of Kurias after things got too hot. she relocated to Thika with a few savings she had. In 5 years she rebuilt and actually now is in a better situation than she would have ever imagined. She even trading with those fools that took her property in Kuria. You cann't punish those are risk takers.. they will go to seek returns elsewhere.. We had molo clashes refugees in my area most allocated road reserves to build. Today those people are now the biggest traders in Nairobi. They left peasantry farming life and started trading. They now can trade 24 hours a day without being distracted by farming

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2020, 04:37:35 PM »
There will be No gain for anyone in displacing Kikuyus anywhere. Things have changed alot of kabilas have invested in Kiambu and environs made the area their homes, this people can easily be collateral should kikuyus be targeted. Kenyans have to accept Kikuyus wherever they are its too late to change anything. Accept and move on. No kind of war can make kikuyus evaporate, Any war of ethnic cleansing will simply end up destroying the instigators. I think baba and luos know this. The best way to deal with Kikuyu is target and liquidate the elites.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 04:49:43 PM »
Now now... This is an interesting logic. If Ruto should learn from Kikuyus lying to Raila earlier instances  and right now its Raila making alliance with Kyuks to betray Ruto, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK RAILA CANNOT BE LIED TO THIS TIME!?

@Plato, the @Pundit types keep their eyes on the wrong ball. If you are looking for lies, real naked shameless political lies begin with Kibs during the NARC-LDP admin. Kibaki shortchanged Raila, this happening after the latter had toshared Kibs... and really throwing caution to the wind, kibs and side-kick Martha Karua okayed the infamous "Tharaka Nthi" and of course subsequently there were consequences.

You would think that Ruto seeing how kyuks lie... you are spot on when you describe your people as "the biggest tribal chauvinists that won't  back down because of anything". I watched in disbelief as Ruto bragged about 50-50 like this country had only two tribes... The man was in the grand coalition doing Kofi Annan negotiations, had watched his boss being shortchanged by a kyuk, Did he think he would do one better than Raila? That he wouldn't be lied too? I have no sympathy for the disappointment experienced by his tanga tanga wing and his supporters the likes of @RV pundit. To be thathem.- not to learn from history - to be so overtly arrogant and loot bila mikono, you deserve every bit of that coming to rhem. I hope Gachagua gets slapped by the courts with a bill of 5.7 x2 = 11.4B

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2020, 05:48:11 PM »
Now now... This is an interesting logic. If Ruto should learn from Kikuyus lying to Raila earlier instances  and right now its Raila making alliance with Kyuks to betray Ruto, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK RAILA CANNOT BE LIED TO THIS TIME!?

You didn't read my other post, raila looks for his votes elsewhere. From 1997 to 2013 to 2017 Raila does not score 6.8M votes from kyuks. Does he? No.1 tactfully Raila has not declare his interest in a specific political seat unlike what Ruto, Mdvd, Alfred Mutua, and the other kamba prof have done. No.2 Raila game is simple. He does not need direct votes from kyuks. He just needs apathy, for them to stand aside and the few who vote because they vote "against Raila" to be kept at an insignificant tally and he will rally the others voters. Let kyuks know they will safe just like Jomo convinced the colonialists that they would be okay even after they called him a leader of darkness...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2020, 06:43:12 PM »
Don't push it folks.It could either end civil war or a military junta.There is a youth bulge that will stop listening to political class like Somali.The police cannot protect anybody..with their corruption and tribalism...that leaves the military to step in...and a junta will be appointed and if they disagree a civil war...we could end in ivory coast.That is why investing in Uganda make sense for me.Dont think you see exact repeat so you can use previous template.There are more people now than before..if arms are upgraded it could in total shiet

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2020, 07:12:26 PM »
Raila already pushed the borders by swearing himself and getting rewarded instead of being punished.What will stop Kenya having 3 declared president and huge civil war.Uhuru the drunkard is going home...so it's going to be brutal.Raila already pulled boycott card.Dont expect Ruto to go into a contest that is rigged..so prepare to deal with mess.. especially if Raila doesn't get GEMA elite nof as am sure he won't.Gema elite may cobble coalition with Matiangi and kalonzo and their stooge setting the country for 3-4 civil war.International community long gave up when we elected icc indicted individuals.What more they can propose

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2020, 08:58:30 PM »
Raila already pushed the borders by swearing himself and getting rewarded instead of being punished.What will stop Kenya having 3 declared president and huge civil war.Uhuru the drunkard is going home...so it's going to be brutal.Raila already pulled boycott card.Dont expect Ruto to go into a contest that is rigged..so prepare to deal with mess.. especially if Raila doesn't get GEMA elite nof as am sure he won't.Gema elite may cobble coalition with Matiangi and kalonzo and their stooge setting the country for 3-4 civil war.International community long gave up when we elected icc indicted individuals.What more they can propose
Its a likely scenario because baba will be played by gatheca, baba might at first act gentlemanly but once he realizes that he wont be PORK then all hell will break loose. Anyway gatheca is to blame his kinsmen are at the greatest disadvantage. I don't know what bhang he takes but he has so complicated the issue that no one knows the future. Promising everyone a shot at pork, where will he places luhyas, kambas, luos kisii etc that he is wooing..? Very stupid and dangerous

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 11:03:52 PM »
You like turning all threads to Mt Kenya Vs Rift Valley War Supremacy . This tactic was used well in 2007, come 2013 and 2017 it fell flat and you fail to see the missing link.
As long as Raila stands in 2022 rest be assured Mt Kenya will vote for  Ruto Presidency.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2020, 11:04:16 PM »
The worst part international community won't be coming like they did in 2008..they will let us learn  the lesson the hardest like South Sudan... because it's likely we will turn our backs on them like we did in 2008.Even ICC will not know ho inw to move in...you come and the enemies become friends..and you become the enemy.Anybody stoking the embers of war should not think it will be the usual.Our cynical politics has reached a stage where a friend or enemy cannot be identified..Kenya political elite self preservation will end in a military junta suspending our constitution and hanging all of them Jerry Rawlings Ghana style.Cant tell enemy from an allies so all political class get locked up.Uhuruto.Waiguru Raila.Name it.Kenya politics of zero principles will eventually lead to it's undoing..most likely a junta will line them all up and shot or jail them