Author Topic: Political parties tribunal put a little spanner on road  (Read 3572 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Political parties tribunal put a little spanner on road
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2020, 05:23:58 PM »
True sage. You could predict it. It doesn't make sense what Uhuru is doing to me even now. I simply cannot understand why somebody would start a war like this. I don't know what his endgame
really is here. Because as far as I can see Raila is the beneficiary.

For me this like Moi in 2002 fishing Uhuru and killing KANU. Nobody has really ever understood what happened to MOI. Senility is the only plausible explanation. or GODs. Thank goodness it gave us NARC.

Who know - GEMA may finally get some little revolution going on - otherwise, they are going to pay back for all the evil done to Luos and Raila soon.

Ruto is gonna try save them from you but if they insist - I suspect he will join Raila and we finally get your PORK delivered in Bondo.

Thanks for the warm well come. I only disappeared because I did not want to repeat myself over and over again. I had to wait until the evidence was overwhelming that Ruto was done so that we could have a more fruitful discussion about what the future holds.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 06:16:59 PM »
 I have been trying to tell you that our neo-colonial benefactors were not happy with the constant 5 year post election shenanigan's.  The root cause of all that is that a huge vocal and section of Kenya was being rigged out. The politics of the "fake tyranny of rigged-numbers" was not working for everyone.  After 2017 shenanigans, they brokered a truce by offering both carrots and sticks to Ouru and RAO.  Ruto obviously was not pleased because he had been planning and plotting for the presidency through the same fake tyranny of rigged numbers that Ouru was negotiating away.  Our foreign partners were ecstatic when the handshake they had brokered worked like a miracle.  They are committed to it now more than ever and Ruto will literally have to start a civil war to derail it.  Ruto should therefore stand down.  Luos know better. They understand the economic and numerical power of both Kalenjins and Kikuyus. They just want to be part of a politically stable and prosperous Kenya where everyone feels as if they have a stake in the government. 

True sage. You could predict it. It doesn't make sense what Uhuru is doing to me even now. I simply cannot understand why somebody would start a war like this. I don't know what his endgame
really is here. Because as far as I can see Raila is the beneficiary.

For me this like Moi in 2002 fishing Uhuru and killing KANU. Nobody has really ever understood what happened to MOI. Senility is the only plausible explanation. or GODs. Thank goodness it gave us NARC.

Who know - GEMA may finally get some little revolution going on - otherwise, they are going to pay back for all the evil done to Luos and Raila soon.

Ruto is gonna try save them from you but if they insist - I suspect he will join Raila and we finally get your PORK delivered in Bondo.

Thanks for the warm well come. I only disappeared because I did not want to repeat myself over and over again. I had to wait until the evidence was overwhelming that Ruto was done so that we could have a more fruitful discussion about what the future holds.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 06:24:57 PM »
Not so fast. Until we swear Ruto too as people president :). There cannot be any stability in Kenya. Anyway, the next two years are just going to be drama. And Kalenjin don't like being belittled - so Kenya is pretty going into civil war route. Not good ohho. I am going to downgrade my investment in Nairobi. I need to start building a base in South Rift - problem how do I move with wife and kids :). I need to invest in Uganda too.

Kenya ni drama tu. Ruto/RV last card will be to go for secession...while Raila card was People President. We soon have Rift valley Republic headed by WSR :) and then lots of sufferings and deaths.

I have been trying to tell you that our neo-colonial benefactors were not happy with the constant 5 year post election shenanigan's.  The root cause of all that is that a huge vocal and section of Kenya was being rigged out. The politics of the "fake tyranny of rigged-numbers" was not working for everyone.  After 2017 shenanigans, they brokered a truce by offering both carrots and sticks to Ouru and RAO.  Ruto obviously was not pleased because he had been planning and plotting for the presidency through the same fake tyranny of rigged numbers that Ouru was negotiating away.  Our foreign partners were ecstatic when the handshake they had brokered worked like a miracle.  They are committed to it now more than ever and Ruto will literally have to start a civil war to derail it.  Ruto should therefore stand down.  Luos know better. They understand the economic and numerical power of both Kalenjins and Kikuyus. They just want to be part of a politically stable and prosperous Kenya where everyone feels as if they have a stake in the government. 

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2020, 06:26:55 PM »
They just want to be part of a politically stable and prosperous Kenya where everyone feels as if they have a stake in the government. 
Gibberish even a std. 2 kid wont buy. Eti luos are just angels they just want a peaceful prosperous kenya woiyeee GUESS WHAT! We all want that but not with attempted coups(82)PEv(2007/2017) and countless civil unrest. You wonder why other luos (uganda, south sudan) all have had "peaceful and prosperous" periods while President. Its simple if raira would come in GEMA Would face the total wrath from 1963 we would pay dearly thats not even enough as all other kabilas coasterians, kalenjin luhya kamba somali etc would take their revenge upon us, place like mpeketoni would be overan, the addict doesn't think this. What an imbecile, kikuyus would be uprooted from all diaspora not just RV

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2020, 07:27:15 PM »
They just want to be part of a politically stable and prosperous Kenya where everyone feels as if they have a stake in the government. 
Gibberish even a std. 2 kid wont buy. Eti luos are just angels they just want a peaceful prosperous kenya woiyeee GUESS WHAT! We all want that but not with attempted coups(82)PEv(2007/2017) and countless civil unrest. You wonder why other luos (uganda, south sudan) all have had "peaceful and prosperous" periods while President. Its simple if raira would come in GEMA Would face the total wrath from 1963 we would pay dearly thats not even enough as all other kabilas coasterians, kalenjin luhya kamba somali etc would take their revenge upon us, place like mpeketoni would be overan, the addict doesn't think this. What an imbecile, kikuyus would be uprooted from all diaspora not just RV

Then you want to back BBI.  That way GEMA will be not have to worry about the savage tribes  :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2020, 08:31:11 PM »
1. Most likely the Tribunal will find a way of throwing back the arguments back to the combatants. Like ask Kositany to demand for NEC meeting to ratify or reject the KANU pact; that would be a smart way for the Tribunal to get itself out of it. In any case, Uhuru and his groups are not in the mood of following any laws/legislation or procedures. It's brute force.

2. Technically, nothing has changed. Only this time Uhuru is using State power to muscle out Murkomen and other parliamentary leaders not of his liking. I say so because the split between UHuru/Ruto has been so obvious for a while. The current ongoings confirm so.

3. As far as political ground support is concerned, nothing has changed. Ruto still has significant support plus Mt. Kenya is still with him. Even now the attitude is "Let Uhuru do what he wants, na sisi tutafanya venye tutafanya. Tuko na Ruto.." Thus basics remain unchanged.

4. Unless Raila/Uhuru group find a way of making sure Ruto is NOT on 2022 Ballot, the Hustler is STILL the front-runner.  The ONLY thing that can alter that fact is IF Uhuru/Raila groups amend the Constitution as per their BBI intentions. Especially under the current set up of President/Deputy, and it be Raila vs Ruto; BE ASSURED HUSTLER IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

5. But Ruto should be fearful. Very fearful. You see as i have stated before Uhuru group developed hatred/loathing for Ruto and they can do anything to make sure he doesn't become President. Then State House hired Mutahi Ngunyi as Political Advisor. This Mutahi Ngunyi character totally believes in Machiavelli political principles such as if you have your "enemy" on the run, NEVER show mercy until you have vanquished them in totality. He will be advising for much more bold moves.
And then there is Raila who also has some kind of personal issue with Ruto; heard him say in contempt how Ruto is a "disrespectful young man who should be taught some lessons..."  But more importantly bear in mind Raila is probably the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of Jubilee internal warfare and its obvious he has ambition to be President (or PM) and Ruto is his CHIEF OPPONENT at the moment. In short, all these sharks are cycling to finish Ruto completely. It is not easy being WSR at the moment.

6. Very few people understand Uhuru gameplan here. He's solidifying his "brotherhood" with Raila, but to what end?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2020, 08:43:01 PM »
Very well said. Uhuru is very dangerous. All his life he has basically got his way. But Kenyattas has everything to lose if Ruto was to let the chips fall. So ultimately Mama Ngina as always will tame him. Nobody else.

What Uhuru has is power...what Ruto has is age...what Raila has is a 360 experiences (lose, win, tricked, rigged, lost, rigged, betrayed, name it)

Uhuru will become lame-duck soon and his power will slip - and he will become dangerous...as he sicks to stamp any such powers.

Ruto is very ambitious - and for him age is nothing. Ruto has wanted to be PORK or MOi right from the first trip when Moi picked UON CU students to trip to Japan.

Raila is obviously an old hand in this hand - but age is catching up fast. So for him, there are no rooms for a mistake.

So we have royal rumble.

1. Most likely the Tribunal will find a way of throwing back the arguments back to the combatants. Like ask Kositany to demand for NEC meeting to ratify or reject the KANU pact; that would be a smart way for the Tribunal to get itself out of it. In any case, Uhuru and his groups are not in the mood of following any laws/legislation or procedures. It's brute force.

2. Technically, nothing has changed. Only this time Uhuru is using State power to muscle out Murkomen and other parliamentary leaders not of his liking. I say so because the split between UHuru/Ruto has been so obvious for a while. The current ongoings confirm so.

3. As far as political ground support is concerned, nothing has changed. Ruto still has significant support plus Mt. Kenya is still with him. Even now the attitude is "Let Uhuru do what he wants, na sisi tutafanya venye tutafanya. Tuko na Ruto.." Thus basics remain unchanged.

4. Unless Raila/Uhuru group find a way of making sure Ruto is NOT on 2022 Ballot, the Hustler is STILL the front-runner.  The ONLY thing that can alter that fact is IF Uhuru/Raila groups amend the Constitution as per their BBI intentions. Especially under the current set up of President/Deputy, and it be Raila vs Ruto; BE ASSURED HUSTLER IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

5. But Ruto should be fearful. Very fearful. You see as i have stated before Uhuru group developed hatred/loathing for Ruto and they can do anything to make sure he doesn't become President. Then State House hired Mutahi Ngunyi as Political Advisor. This Mutahi Ngunyi character totally believes in Machiavelli political principles such as if you have your "enemy" on the run, NEVER show mercy until you have vanquished them in totality. He will be advising for much more bold moves.
And then there is Raila who also has some kind of personal issue with Ruto; heard him say in contempt how Ruto is a "disrespectful young man who should be taught some lessons..."  But more importantly bear in mind Raila is probably the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of Jubilee internal warfare and its obvious he has ambition to be President (or PM) and Ruto is his CHIEF OPPONENT at the moment. In short, all these sharks are cycling to finish Ruto completely. It is not easy being WSR at the moment.

6. Very few people understand Uhuru gameplan here. He's solidifying his "brotherhood" with Raila, but to what end?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2020, 10:48:22 AM »
Robina, patel, pajero et al have been around- and accused us of being idle like yourself :) Many Tangatanga like vooke and GeeMail have gone underground as it becomes clear their clay idol is going nowhere. Garliv and Njuri Ncheke emerge from the sewer now and then... I suspect you Pundit may soon join them.

Raila is Kenya next PORK - take your meds.
It kichwa-talk. It will get very tiring. He uses to say that before 2013 white-wash. At least we are not dealing with Robina alone. Now all ODMs are going to crawl back and continue where they left. Omollo is coming online soon.
You need your head recalibrated as now its upside down. Eti deal has been cut by powerful forces? The only powerful forces in Kenya are GEMA/Kalenjin masses. Eti lock Ruto up? IfRaila has never been locked up even after committing treason numerous times whim do youthink has the balls even to think that, you are under estimating what Ruto has in capabilities.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2020, 11:43:52 AM »
Raila is the next PORK - we have heard that since 1996!!!
Robina, patel, pajero et al have been around- and accused us of being idle like yourself :) Many Tangatanga like vooke and GeeMail have gone underground as it becomes clear their clay idol is going nowhere. Garliv and Njuri Ncheke emerge from the sewer now and then... I suspect you Pundit may soon join them.

Raila is Kenya next PORK - take your meds.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2020, 02:17:36 PM »
Many Tangatanga like vooke and GeeMail have gone underground as it becomes clear their clay idol is going nowhere. Garliv and Njuri Ncheke emerge from the sewer now and then... I suspect you Pundit may soon join them.

Please i just joined a few days ago and am just warming up. Once am done with you, you will be spinning one liners like pajero.