Author Topic: IEBC Double Registration Evidence  (Read 4549 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: IEBC Double Registration Evidence
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 02:17:19 PM »
While no error should be tolerated, questionable entries are about 3%

The difference between 48% and 51%.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
The Department that issues ID cards informed KPMG that:

1. The ID card numbers are unique
2. They are 8 digits

This is contained in the KPMG report.

windy
I heard that ID numbers are not unique so that may explain why an ID number may have multiple registrations
The 1st of january is used for all people iwithout a specific date of birth.. Most people born before 1950 do not know their excat date of birth. thus GOK defaults to 1st of January to identify them..

I don't see how that explains anything.   Even if people have the same names, same dates of birth, same villages of birth, same whatever ... it is still possible to ensure that ID numbers are distinct.   Here is how to do it quite easily:

(a) Generate a random (or psuedo-random) number of a sufficient number of digits.

(b) Check to see if that number is already allocated.   
      - if not, then allocate it to the present  person, who otherwise has "same everything" as a zillion others
      - otherwise, repeat from (a)

Surely, even the Government of Kenya ought to be able to do that.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »
The Department that issues ID cards informed KPMG that:

1. The ID card numbers are unique
2. They are 8 digits

This is contained in the KPMG report.

windy
I heard that ID numbers are not unique so that may explain why an ID number may have multiple registrations
The 1st of january is used for all people iwithout a specific date of birth.. Most people born before 1950 do not know their excat date of birth. thus GOK defaults to 1st of January to identify them..

I don't see how that explains anything.   Even if people have the same names, same dates of birth, same villages of birth, same whatever ... it is still possible to ensure that ID numbers are distinct.   Here is how to do it quite easily:

(a) Generate a random (or psuedo-random) number of a sufficient number of digits.

(b) Check to see if that number is already allocated.   
      - if not, then allocate it to the present  person, who otherwise has "same everything" as a zillion others
      - otherwise, repeat from (a)

Surely, even the Government of Kenya ought to be able to do that.

If you allow for errors, or other situations, as Pundit suggests, you might allow some duplicate entries.  But not in the final database in production. If you've had about half a decade to deal with this, you don't need KPMG to even discover this information.  It ought to be part of the automated workflow.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 06:31:04 PM »
While no error should be tolerated, questionable entries are about 3%

The difference between 48% and 51%.
Yep , if the 3% is in either' strongholds...but they are almost randomly and evenly distributed barring Nyanza unassailable lead I double registration
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 06:33:27 PM »
Exactly - there will be errors - that is given - some of them are data entry errors by clerks -- some machines will fails - some few people will vote double (all you need is clerk issuing you two extra ballots) -etc - but as long as the errors will be fairly and randomly distributed - then will of people will be reflected.

The double registration in Nyanza is nearly five times elsewhere - point at attempts to rig. Jubilee need to find a way to watch out Luo Nyanza - otherwise going by double registration - all manner of shenagians will happen there.

Yep , if the 3% is in either' strongholds...but they are almost randomly and evenly distributed barring Nyanza unassailable lead I double registration

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »
This is extremely silly and childish coming from a person who has been mounting every platform to proclaim his IT prowess. I think you are just some data clerk somewhere with no knowledge of a database.

Ghost voters need not be in Jubilee's strongholds. In fact so one can spread this type of computer illeterate gospel and get every reterd supporting him, such entries are best "stored" in opposition strongholds. If one read the NASA protest letter, the NASA experts found 400K names carefully spread around the country.

The idea is to "vote" for them remotely by some one with access to the database and with authority to do that. Then those figures will be transmitted to the Polling or Returning officers to include in their tallies.

Since there will be no actual ballot, that is why the Al Ghurair Printing is of deadly importance. They would need to pre-mark the ballots and deliver to the ballot boxes incase of any recount.

Then there is the silly claim that "Jubilee must watch Nyanza". Is NASA giving orders to IEBC staff in Luo Nyanza? Is the County Commissioner a NASA appointee?

I am more than convinced you Pundit are part of the rigging scheme

Exactly - there will be errors - that is given - some of them are data entry errors by clerks -- some machines will fails - some few people will vote double (all you need is clerk issuing you two extra ballots) -etc - but as long as the errors will be fairly and randomly distributed - then will of people will be reflected.

The double registration in Nyanza is nearly five times elsewhere - point at attempts to rig. Jubilee need to find a way to watch out Luo Nyanza - otherwise going by double registration - all manner of shenagians will happen there.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2017, 09:14:52 PM »
Allegations n conspiracy theories are infinite.Evidence is rare.Why would I attempt to rig in homabay not mandera or lamu with a curfew.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2017, 09:40:48 PM »
Homabay leads with 20,259 double registered voters followed by Kisumu's  13,078 and Siaya's 9,506. As a percentage of their voters, these are 10.25%,6.62% and 4.81% respectively.

Why this is worrying is because the national county average is 1%.

Kiambu county has 8,511 or 0.72%.

But all this notwithstanding, NASWA propaganda brigade would have you believe that Kiambu is leading
Invalid Tweet ID
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2017, 10:00:11 PM »
Precisely vooke.There is a near desperate attempt to prop Raila candidacy in Luo Nyanza but all noise is elsewhere. 10% is pretty significant.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2017, 10:00:50 PM »
This is extremely silly and childish coming from a person who has been mounting every platform to proclaim his IT prowess. I think you are just some data clerk somewhere with no knowledge of a database.

Ghost voters need not be in Jubilee's strongholds. In fact so one can spread this type of computer illeterate gospel and get every reterd supporting him, such entries are best "stored" in opposition strongholds. If one read the NASA protest letter, the NASA experts found 400K names carefully spread around the country.

The idea is to "vote" for them remotely by some one with access to the database and with authority to do that. Then those figures will be transmitted to the Polling or Returning officers to include in their tallies.

Since there will be no actual ballot, that is why the Al Ghurair Printing is of deadly importance. They would need to pre-mark the ballots and deliver to the ballot boxes incase of any recount.

Then there is the silly claim that "Jubilee must watch Nyanza". Is NASA giving orders to IEBC staff in Luo Nyanza? Is the County Commissioner a NASA appointee?

Conspiracy theories demand a modicum of intelligence.

Say someone manages to get 200 ghost voters in Houma Bay to vote for Uhuru. The results declaration forms are not going to register these 200  but rather the total valid votes cast.

The form 34 will be minus 200 as well as the scan that goes to the Constituency,county and national tallying center. Same case for the electronically transmitted results , which MUST be sent in the presence of the agents.

How exactly do you vote remotely?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2017, 11:49:57 PM »
Like I said earlier I only respond to intelligent humans.

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2017, 04:52:23 AM »

I would worry more about the high number of duplicates in Nyanza NASA strongholds.  They stand out like a sore thumb defying the random errors theory.  There is no way of knowing if these have been deliberately generated replacing legitimate voters, denying them a chance to vote, without allowing people to look at the register.  IEBC has given them a small window of one week.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »
I would worry more about the high number of duplicates in Nyanza NASA strongholds.  They stand out like a sore thumb defying the random errors theory.  There is no way of knowing if these have been deliberately generated replacing legitimate voters, denying them a chance to vote, without allowing people to look at the register.  IEBC has given them a small window of one week.
Nowhere have I even remotely offered the random error theory. My position is that all ghost voters must go regardless of where they are found.

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2017, 01:25:35 PM »
Nowhere have I even remotely offered the random error theory. My position is that all ghost voters must go regardless of where they are found.

Sorry I wasn't clear.  You haven't offered the random theory.  But others have. 

The point I am trying to make? 

That the Nyanza figures being so high could indicate an attempt to disenfranchise legit NASA voters in that area.

How?

That if I were IEBC and determined to rig, one way I could do it is by replacing a legitimate voter with a different one.  Overwrite them with someone else's information creating a double registration.  When the legit voter shows up to vote, the system would show they are not in the register.

Given the shanty of a system they have in place, there is no way of telling if this has in fact happened.

Caveat:

I am relying on information about the report from jubilants, which may or may not be correct.  Usually I trust that people are truthful.  However in this case, my concern is provisional until I read the actual report.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2017, 02:03:12 PM »
Sorry I wasn't clear.  You haven't offered the random theory.  But others have. 

The point I am trying to make? 

That the Nyanza figures being so high could indicate an attempt to disenfranchise legit NASA voters in that area.

How?

That if I were IEBC and determined to rig, one way I could do it is by replacing a legitimate voter with a different one.  Overwrite them with someone else's information creating a double registration.  When the legit voter shows up to vote, the system would show they are not in the register.

Given the shanty of a system they have in place, there is no way of telling if this has in fact happened.

Caveat:

I am relying on information about the report from jubilants, which may or may not be correct.  Usually I trust that people are truthful.  However in this case, my concern is provisional until I read the actual report.
Termie

We have been demanding the publication of the register until now people are contributing money so one can go to court. For some reason NASA does not want to go to court to demand that the law be followed. The law is very clear on that.

The information we have is thanks to computer geeks that got a program to check as many ID cards are possible based on old data from the Registrar of persons. The IEBC learned of it and quickly shut down the portal and when it came back they had made it impossible or just difficult to do any further work.