Author Topic: Kenya is becoming like Nigeria....two states in one  (Read 10507 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Kenya is becoming like Nigeria....two states in one
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 06:13:24 PM »
It should not be about killing, rather working to contain crime. It seems like every time this govt is reacting rather than being proactive. Employing all disciplines to fight crime is a mirage for this govt. They would rather kill a few muslim radicals or a few individuals while the Sonkos get away with billions of drug loots.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2014, 07:09:26 PM »
Terminator:

I thought you went to school and could count.    :D   Here, let me help you:  Look at the photo.   1, 2, 3, 100!   

The only question I have: why aren't Uhuru and Karangi the ones leading the cheering on this "great achievement"?

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 07:22:24 PM »
Terminator:

I thought you went to school and could count.    :D   Here, let me help you:  Look at the photo.   1, 2, 3, 100!   

The only question I have: why aren't Uhuru and Karangi the ones leading the cheering on this "great achievement"?

I think KDF are counting in base 2.

For the announce.  You have to consider it's a 50:50 government.  The hustler is acting President for the duration of this event.  kamwana was watching formula one. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 08:32:39 PM »
Weird.
Killings doesnt necessarily mean a reduction in crime!!!
There are thousands more..
Need a socialogist, psychological, approach to crime. Stop gap measures are very temporary.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 09:02:17 PM »
This is sad, very sad. They were made to travel in a bus full of blood all the way to Mandela!!
There is no security for the public in this area. NONE!!!
Baringo is not a security risk as this area. Imagine they kidnapped the bus in KENYA...
http://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000142344/smell-of-death-still-evident-in-targeted-bus?articleID=2000142344&story_title=mandera-massacre-smell-of-death-still-evident-in-targeted-bus&pageNo=3

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 03:46:59 AM »
For the announce.  You have to consider it's a 50:50 government.  The hustler is acting President for the duration of this event.  kamwana was watching formula one. 

Yes, it does appear that His Excellency has been a bit busy elsewhere .... with a Ms. Thandilicious:

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/uhuru-takes-selfie-while-abu-dhabi-trip
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 04:46:43 PM »

Yes, it does appear that His Excellency has been a bit busy elsewhere .... with a Ms. Thandilicious:

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/uhuru-takes-selfie-while-abu-dhabi-trip
Ms. Thandi thinks he is dope.  He looks doped.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 09:52:02 PM »
IDPs.  Who wants to go back to these after Yas marina?  Not so dope.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2014, 12:38:13 PM »
It is the case that Kenyan military has been in Somalia for some time, even though Deputy President Ruto just threatened to send them there.  And so it is logical for many to ask questions about just what it is that they have been doing over there.   But we should look at the big picture and consider the money that has been flowing into Kenya from KDF's charcoal business there.   I will also repeat something I have "said" before: from Mt. Elgon to Wagalla, the last thing Kenyans need is KDF operating in Kenya.  So, I disagree with Omollo's suggestion that they be pulled back to Kenya.

Ole Ole says that his fellow Ole is doing a good job.   Wow.   I could do with some Ole-weed!

The mandera 28 then 36 deaths may be the price paid for KDF charcoal business

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2014, 01:28:54 PM »
Pundit
Parliament is full of DEADWOOD. Can't expect an analysis from interior ministry. Kenyans don't like critics.