Author Topic: DEAR MEMBERS-NOTICE OF VACATION  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
DEAR MEMBERS-NOTICE OF VACATION
« on: June 06, 2022, 08:42:30 PM »
To my fellow nipate members

It's been exciting and worthy interacting with you since the year 2010.We have walked a wonderful journey together which has been insightfull and glorifying as well.

Today morning,I did post my projections with regards to 2022 elections where my final tally stood at 54%Azimio and 46% KK.My final tabulation was 7.4 KK vs 8.7 Azimio.

RV Pundit,without any consideration and out of sheer ignorance,decided to change my title heading as well as the data to reflect his desired opinion and wishes.
I have implored upon him on a different thread,to re do his tabulation and recheck his excel worksheet which seems to be out of date to no avail..He has stood his ground despite my sum being accurate and correct.
I highly suspect his worksheet is designed to give a specific outcome/result.
I cannot stand this type of humiliation and dictatorship.All opinions must matter in nipate and no one should play the role of Mr know it all or big brother.I find it completely impossible to engage with RV Pundit in any matter as he seems fixated with a Ruto presidency and nothing,not even God can make him see things differently.

I did give him 2 hours to restore my title with the correct figures and an apology.This has not been forth coming.I have no choice but to quit membership of this forum.
Aluta continua.God bless Kenya.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: DEAR MEMBERS-NOTICE OF VACATION
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 08:45:07 PM »
Good riddance, enjoy your vacation though.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 09:20:24 PM »
Many will go . Na bado come Aug 10 many more.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 09:26:08 PM »
Please dont blame me.
Just say you've realized that despite padding figures - and giving Raila 30 out 47 counties.
He still cannot beat Ruto.
The title is now very accurate - as per your data.
I have made two corrections - as per your data - I had interchanged Ruto/Raila in your battleground and in Nairobi.
And this your own projection.
There are gazillion such online.
What matters is what is your credibility in these kind of work?
Do you know why you assign Bungoma 48 percent to Ruto and 52 percent to Raila - what is the basis?
Long story short you're quiting because you've come to the conclusion that Raila is going nowhere.
This is expected

Once you open excel - and start to play with REALISTIC scenarios - then you realize - just like 2013/2017 - that MtKenya/RV coalition is tough to beat.

Only when Raila approaches 50% of GEMA does he start to equal Ruto.

For simple reason that once Ruto has open a sizeable lead in Mt Kenya and entire RV - those are like 22 counties - he is going to be hard to beat.
And play very close or wins in some in Coast, Western, Gusii, Nairobi and NEP.
And is not totally dead in Ukambani - and in fact opinion polls have him decently at 30-40 percent.
Then Raila can only win in VIUSASA

I expect next Robina will accuse me of high treason and also quit.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 09:34:35 PM »
Pundit please restore his headline like he wishes, its good we maintain right to different opinions, lets not fall for ODM dictator tactics,he can even say his MOAS baba is 80 % we all post crazy stuff at times.  Soon the wacky opinion polls will all be posting concocted stuff.
Come Kura I see a scenario i predicted months ago where Mlima masses will bury baba by 7am before Kisumu residents and mombasa baswahili wake up. Mlima people will have gone back to tilling the soil and other business activities

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 09:41:14 PM »
OKAY. I didnt realize he would go bonkers. No problem. I will restore.
Pundit please restore his headline like he wishes, its good we maintain right to different opinions, lets not fall for ODM dictator tactics,he can even say his MOAS baba is 80 % we all post crazy stuff at times.  Soon the wacky opinion polls will all be posting concocted stuff.
Come Kura I see a scenario i predicted months ago where Mlima masses will bury baba by 7am before Kisumu residents and mombasa baswahili wake up. Mlima people will have gone back to tilling the soil and other business activities

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 09:43:34 PM »
Admin.

It's wrong to edit people's posts whether they've made a mathematical or grammatical error.such actions cannot be tolerated.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2022, 09:44:56 PM »
This was done in utmost good faith because I thought he was genuinely interested in the figures. He was definitely looking for my reaction to them.
Admin.

It's wrong to edit people's posts whether they've made a mathematical or grammatical error.such actions cannot be tolerated.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 09:49:34 PM »
Pajero stop being a drama queen. Pundit restore Jaduong's title

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 09:52:40 PM »
DONE. He want to become the 1st person to quit this fora!
Pajero stop being a drama queen. Pundit restore Jaduong's title

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 09:54:40 PM »
To note is the short lived Karua euphoria in mlima is no more status quo is back this and Mzito upcoming Visit will bury Azimio permanently not to recover. The Plane had hit some turbulence in the air but has now stabilised, forecast is clear we are heading for Landing, another 2 weeks of intensive UDA Campaigns should prop up candidates and start giving them gaps from the rest.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 09:59:00 PM »
If Gachagua peers have accepted him as the pre-eminent leader of the troops; the wananchi will follow suit;
As for Martha; I dont see anybody - even in Kirinyanga - supporting her - i am mean even Ngirici - because she is just flawed candidate like Raila
when examined deeply - people find she is just a lone ranger with anger issues - supporting an even deeply flawed Raila.
And really battle is not btw two - it's btw Raila and Ruto.
DPORK haina kazi...unless there is goodwill from the boss.
Ask Ruto - he is jobless.
To note is the short lived Karua euphoria in mlima is no more status quo is back this and Mzito upcoming Visit will bury Azimio permanently not to recover. The Plane had hit some turbulence in the air but has now stabilised, forecast is clear we are heading for Landing, another 2 weeks of intensive UDA Campaigns should prop up candidates and start giving them gaps from the rest.

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2022, 10:36:13 PM »
The spirit of OO is here with us, Pyongyang is here with us

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2022, 11:00:30 PM »
Why did you change his posting in the first place? You are behaving like IEBC in 2013 and 2017.
You should apologize to all members on this forum. That is forging.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2022, 11:05:48 PM »
My profuse and sincere apologize for correcting a mathematical error in his posting. I hope you've forgiven me now.
Why did you change his posting in the first place? You are behaving like IEBC in 2013 and 2017.
You should apologize to all members on this forum. That is forging.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022, 11:13:46 PM »
Apology accepted. Jarouboun is gone to consult the gods of ramogi..he will bewitch you

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2022, 11:18:33 PM »
Jaraboun mean bantu - mostly gusii or kikuyu - or sweat potato or waru people.

If I correct typos or grammar or such words - it okay - but I correct a mathematical error without interfering with tenor of his arguments; they scream murder.

I dont see why Jatelo should see it as problem - I simply corrected a mathematical typo.

Jaluo is either Jatelo or Jadoung(if older) if you want a respectful name.

Apology accepted. Jarouboun is gone to consult the gods of ramogi..he will bewitch you

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022, 12:17:58 AM »
I know they call us Jaraboun meaning waru eaters

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 12:36:01 AM »
Yeah raboun - is exact same word for sweat potato in kalenjin  - rabounik- not sure where name came from. But Kalenjin refer kikuyu more as bean eaters- chepngende  - for kalenjin - kikuyus are more prolific eaters of beans than sweat potatos- ngende is word we share with bukusu for beans - meaning we probably borrowed bean eating/growing from that direction. Others just call beans = njoroge. I am not sure if it njoroge like you have wairimu beans? I see Njoroge are the runner beans....the red or kidney beans are more ngendek...then rose coco are white-red beans.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 12:40:53 AM »
Yeah raboun - is exact same word for sweat potato in kalenjin  - rabounik- not sure where name came from. But Kalenjin refer kikuyu more as bean eaters- chepngende  - for kalenjin - kikuyus are more prolific eaters of beans than sweat potatos- ngende is word we share with bukusu for beans - meaning we probably borrowed bean eating/growing from that direction. Others just call beans = njoroge. I am not sure if it njoroge like you have wairimu beans?

It(or a derivative) is also used in Gusii and Luhya languages for sweet potatoes. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman