Author Topic: Robina - Sticky this - Ruto in 2022 is unbeatable  (Read 9207 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Robina - Sticky this - Ruto in 2022 is unbeatable
« on: December 29, 2020, 09:46:17 AM »
RV - 25% of national votes - is intact - from Turkana to Kajiado.

Small issues Ruto has in Tranzoia, Kajiado and Narok will be sorted out. In Tranzoia Ford-Kenya want free ride - so Ruto will exchange kalenjin diaspora for presidential votes - same strategy in Narok. Kikuyu diaspora have same deal in Nakuru. Those in Laikipia will fly with Mwangi Kiunjuri. Kajiado is where Ruto will go 50-50 - the rest we are sweeping the board.

Now when you get solid 25% - you're already half way the target 50% plus 1.

From the rest of 7 old provinces you need to get 5% here and there - and nick it.

NEP - home and dry - this is maybe 2-3% -  Ruto is starring at 30% - if you factor other cushites in Upper Eastern.

Now we just need 20% to nick it.

We can come to Nairobi - that is about 10% of the national vote - Ruto unlike say Moi is competitive in the city - and I believe can do 50-50 - so about 5%.

We are at 35%. 15% more to go.

We are spoiled for choices here - lets leave the elephant in the house - Central - about 3M votes - roughly 15% of  national vote.

Ruto goes to western. I think they are 10% of the national vote. Ruto can get even 5%....and more if we get Wetangula to nail entire Bukusu(very ripe in my opinion for  Ruto taking)

we are 40%.

Let move to coast - also another 10% of the national vote - Ruto can get 5% - We are at 45%.

And we haven't gone even to Nyanza, Eastern or Central...and we just need 5%.

We can ask Muthama-Kivutha to deliver 3% - and we will be at there :) - 48% - with 2% coming from a few Gusii/Kurias.

Remember we haven't gone to Central and Meru - which is Ruto bedrock - to collect our debt. We can even leave that to Baba :) if he wants to badly collect his first.

But if we take the majority of it - like 80% - leaving a few confused kieleweke struggling at 20% - we are talking about 20% of national votes - so Ruto is adding 15% more...if Ruto get Mwangi Kiunjuri or someone from there as DPORK.

And we have 65%!!!!!!!!!!

If Uhuru comes to his senses and realizes that Ruto is UNSTOPPABLE like I know - he will reconcile, say sorry and endorse Ruto - then we be talking 70%. At this point it will be pointless for Raila to run.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina - Sticky this - Ruto in 2022 is unbeatable
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 12:15:42 PM »
If wishes were horses, all beggars would ride that grand thoroughbred stallion. An equivalent saying is that reality is a mean, cold-hearted bitch.

Those politicians- Tunai, Lenku, Nanoks - have a much better offer in BBI than Ruto deal. Even Mvurya might dump your boy now that he has kicked Joho out of Kwale - he want to cash at least MP not verbal promises. Ruto really face conundrum with BBI.

Let see how many kikuyus vote for Ruto in Nairobi first - then we decide who has more say - MK-Kuria-Kihikas vs Uhuru-PKs. It good Nairobi you don't get to spin about how hustler MCA beat Jubilee - you get to take on Jubilee live live. No hiding behind Uhurutopia to bash Raila.

Anyway Ruto has good chance to milk covid misery. You can hope the vaccines don't make on time and life go back to normal.

25% from RV is the first lie you need to let go. Only Kalenjin and Luo are that gone. MATUSA remains swing.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 12:41:37 PM »
If wishes were horses, all beggars would ride that grand thoroughbred stallion. An equivalent saying is that reality is a mean, cold-hearted bitch.

Those politicians- Tunai, Lenku, Nanoks - have a much better offer in BBI than Ruto deal. Even Mvurya might dump your boy now that he has kicked Joho out of Kwale - he want to cash at least MP not verbal promises. Ruto really face conundrum with BBI.

Let see how many kikuyus vote for Ruto in Nairobi first - then we decide who has more say - MK-Kuria-Kihikas vs Uhuru-PKs. It good Nairobi you don't get to spin about how hustler MCA beat Jubilee - you get to take on Jubilee live live. No hiding behind Uhurutopia to bash Raila.

Anyway Ruto has good chance to milk covid misery. You can hope the vaccines don't make on time and life go back to normal.

25% from RV is the first lie you need to let go. Only Kalenjin and Luo are that gone. MATUSA remains swing.
How will you quantify how many votes Ruto gets in Nairobi? which is the candidate you are assuming he is backing.I can tell you for free even brainwashed Luos wouldn't vote for a Kikuyu as governor. Remove kambas from the equation in Nairobi Kikuyus then will be split almost 3 ways, pro jubilee, pro Ruto and other candidates whatever side Ruto backs will have an head start by far, this time Jubilee and ODM are both fielding candidates a major flaw, Ruto beat them clean when they united in Msambweni now in Nairobi its a walk over. Miguna might just sneak in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 01:25:07 PM »

How will you quantify how many votes Ruto gets in Nairobi? which is the candidate you are assuming he is backing.I can tell you for free even brainwashed Luos wouldn't vote for a Kikuyu as governor. Remove kambas from the equation in Nairobi Kikuyus then will be split almost 3 ways, pro jubilee, pro Ruto and other candidates whatever side Ruto backs will have an head start by far, this time Jubilee and ODM are both fielding candidates a major flaw, Ruto beat them clean when they united in Msambweni now in Nairobi its a walk over. Miguna might just sneak in.

Jubilee man is Dennis Waweru - ODM will not field a candidate but will back Waweru. Maybe you tell us who is Ruto's candidate - you back "Mzito" Ruto, no? I thought it would be Bishop Wanjiru wa Kamangu but all I see on youtube is Waititu. Ruto would want to maintain the Uhurutopia charade or fictional Gema following by chickening out - avoiding a direct contest with Uhuru. We'll see.

Pick a candidate first - and not change tunes like Noway - picking a horse at the finish line.

Luos will do whatever Raila tell them. Kamba will depend on Kalonzo and Sonko stand. Luhya will partly depend on Mdvd. We already saw all this in Kibra.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 01:31:09 PM »
You been peddling some nonsense how Gema will break into Mt Kenya vs Diaspora - that a real conjecture with no precedent. Gema are likely to go into one basket - and looking increasingly clear what basket that is. BBI windfall  :) - Ruto has had all problems and distractions in Gema not just revenue formula or 70 new MPs - where his NFD URP base are really being short-changed. Ruto "Gema are neglected" propaganda has evaporated. Thanks to stabbing Uhuru in the back.

Pwani I doubt will forego 35% for Ruto - they got no issues with Raila really. Diani i see Joho trouble - his kingpin nonsense is screwed - but no solid offer from Ruto for divided Mijikenda.

How exactly does Ruto get Taita? - by building a home there :o Samboja is still with Raila. Or Lamu? Tana River almost works due to URP pastoralists who tend to stick together with NEP. But Dado Godhana is ODM and strongly pro-Raila & BBI - and big chunk of Tana River population is non-pastoral. Pwani has not quite cracked for Ruto like you want us to believe. Tiny Lamu are more Arabic-Swahili. Kwale is the softest ground but entirely in Mvurya grasp - tribalism not class. That make BBI carrot a big deal cause it Mvurya who has the ground not Ruto.

Now we know if Ruto embrace BBI - his NGO groupies are gone. He need them to cry rigging or police bias and such. It also really mess his hustler vs dynasty viti ya wadosi narrative.

2022 remains firmly tribe vs class. Tribe just stamped her authority in Kwale by rejecting Joho the foreigner. If hustler prevails say in Nairobi - against PKs - expect Ruto to fully dismiss BBI as No. For now he remain watermelon which tell us the reality in his eyes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 01:43:47 PM »
Bbi kwani ni ya Raila pekee..Ruto will also PROMISE flower girls those positions.Or you think Raila will be only on market promising everyone nothing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 01:50:35 PM »
You been peddling some nonsense how Gema will break into Mt Kenya vs Diaspora - that a real conjecture with no precedent. Gema are likely to go into one basket - and looking increasingly clear what basket that is. BBI windfall  :) - Ruto has had all problems and distractions in Gema not just revenue formula or 70 new MPs - where his NFD URP base are really being short-changed. Ruto "Gema are neglected" propaganda has evaporated. Thanks to stabbing Uhuru in the back.

Pwani I doubt will forego 35% for Ruto - they got no issues with Raila really. Diani i see Joho trouble - his kingpin nonsense is screwed - but no solid offer from Ruto for divided Mijikenda.

How exactly does Ruto get Taita? - by building a home there :o Samboja is still with Raila. Or Lamu? Tana River almost works due to URP pastoralists who tend to stick together with NEP. But Dado Godhana is ODM and strongly pro-Raila & BBI - and big chunk of Tana River population is non-pastoral. Pwani has not quite cracked for Ruto like you want us to believe. Tiny Lamu are more Arabic-Swahili. Kwale is the softest ground but entirely in Mvurya grasp - tribalism not class. That make BBI carrot a big deal cause it Mvurya who has the ground not Ruto.

Now we know if Ruto embrace BBI - his NGO groupies are gone. He need them to cry rigging or police bias and such. It also really mess his hustler vs dynasty viti ya wadosi narrative.

2022 remains firmly tribe vs class. Tribe just stamped her authority in Kwale by rejecting Joho the foreigner. If hustler prevails say in Nairobi - against PKs - expect Ruto to fully dismiss BBI as No. For now he remain watermelon which tell us the reality in his eyes.

Give me Raila path to victory otherwise as always you're wrong...now going 7yr on the loĆ²ooosing streak.Dont argue with your teacher.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 01:57:41 PM »
Bbi kwani ni ya Raila pekee..Ruto will also PROMISE flower girls those positions.Or you think Raila will be only on market promising everyone nothing

BBI ni ya Raila. Ruto si ako No - ara!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 02:49:46 PM »

Qualified No.No on retrogressive ideas but promises of PM he is on board

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 05:29:24 PM »

BBI won't change as signatures already in. I doubt you have seriously calculated how a BBI-election combo looks like. Unless Ruto surrender - it impossible to have credible Big 5 lineup. He can string Duales n Nanoks maybe but likes of Mdvd no takers. It would be worse than NASA lineup that Ruto mocked as non-existent positions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 07:07:29 PM »

BBI won't change as signatures already in. I doubt you have seriously calculated how a BBI-election combo looks like. Unless Ruto surrender - it impossible to have credible Big 5 lineup. He can string Duales n Nanoks maybe but likes of Mdvd no takers. It would be worse than NASA lineup that Ruto mocked as non-existent positions.
NASA had 5 principals in 2013 and 2017 against jubilee two.Right now Ruto on his own is capable of winning without a coalition.What does Weta bring Ruto..maybe 2%..madvd 4%..kaloi 8%..at their best foot forward..14% in total..with 6,12,20mps.For Ruto therefore inviting these jokers yo his table is wasting power..Ruto only need a kikuyu DPORK and he wins.Ruto is now capable of getting luhya and kamba votes without them.Matiangi once gusii realizes he ain't even resigning to join politics will troop to Ruto.Like I told you 10yrs ago Ruto dream was to rebuild Moi Machine..that Raila had snatched..and he has done that...what remains is to avoid Raila curse..of being so close yet so far...that is why Ruto is going for 65% to make rigging impossible. Ruto has small problem in Luo nyanza, vihiga, maybe Busia and kitui..the rest of 47 counties he has serious play..unpredictable. Narc..Kibaki was just mt Kenya candidate that wont even cross muranga...and needed Raila.Ruto is going to exceed Raila thanks to hardwork, money and tactical ingenuity .Ruto will only score single digit in Siaya,kisumu,Vihiga,homabay and maybe Kitui..the rest serious play.One man army against all the rest..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2020, 12:08:48 AM »
Well that lots of usual hubris. Cosmopolitan Kibra was good chance to showcase that mettle - instead he dished out handouts fwaa and undermined his own legitimacy - no single NGO raised a finger to defend him. Nairobi is ultimate national playground - let hope his "popularity" is not more brazen bribery. Unless of course he chickens out with some excuse about Wanjiru fake degree.

Offline Native Son

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 05:37:38 AM »

Small issues Ruto has in Tranzoia, Kajiado and Narok will be sorted out. In Tranzoia Ford-Kenya want free ride - so Ruto will exchange kalenjin diaspora for presidential votes - same strategy in Narok. Kikuyu diaspora have same deal in Nakuru. Those in Laikipia will fly with Mwangi Kiunjuri. Kajiado is where Ruto will go 50-50 - the rest we are sweeping the board.

From the rest of 7 old provinces you need to get 5% here and there - and nick it.

NEP - home and dry - this is maybe 2-3% -  Ruto is starring at 30% - if you factor other cushites in Upper Eastern.

We can come to Nairobi - that is about 10% of the national vote - Ruto unlike say Moi is competitive in the city - and I believe can do 50-50 - so about 5%.

We are spoiled for choices here - lets leave the elephant in the house - Central - about 3M votes - roughly 15% of  national vote.

Ruto goes to western. I think they are 10% of the national vote. Ruto can get even 5%....and more if we get Wetangula to nail entire Bukusu(very ripe in my opinion for  Ruto taking)

we are 40%.

Let move to coast - also another 10% of the national vote - Ruto can get 5% - We are at 45%.

We can ask Muthama-Kivutha to deliver 3% - and we will be at there :) - 48% - with 2% coming from a few Gusii/Kurias.

Remember we haven't gone to Central and Meru - which is Ruto bedrock - to collect our debt. We can even leave that to Baba :) if he wants to badly collect his first.

But if we take the majority of it - like 80% - leaving a few confused kieleweke struggling at 20% - we are talking about 20% of national votes - so Ruto is adding 15% more...if Ruto get Mwangi Kiunjuri or someone from there as DPORK.

If Uhuru comes to his senses and realizes that Ruto is UNSTOPPABLE like I know - he will reconcile, say sorry and endorse Ruto - then we be talking 70%. At this point it will be pointless for Raila to run.

Robina,

You talk like someone who doesn't know Kenya.

Let me tell you something: MATUSA ni Ruto damu. Wako ndani, ndani, ndani!

You can take that to the bank closest to where you live. It is good.

Also, North Eastern will go Ruto. After doing a kup ditat on Duale, whatever had remained of Jubilee came crushing. It was destroyed by Uhuru cheered on by the cunning Raila.

Now, I disagree with RV pundit on one thing.......that Ruto will get 65-70 percent.

I think it is impossible to get that nationwide.

that said, Ruto will get anywhere between 50 and 60%, perhaps 55%.

I say that as a person from Nyahururu (Laikipia) and yes, Kiunjuri will deliver.

One more thing: I would love to see a Ruto/Mudavadi or a Ruto/Mutua ticket. I know it is hard to convince my tribesmen and women but that is one ticket I'd love to see.

I hope Kiunjuri would hold his horse and take out that fellow from Mweiga (Kieni). He needs to go.

Ruto has this.

Don't believe me. Just listen to Kang'ata. He has finally woken up from his stupor. Labda amepunguza pombe.

Happy new year!

Ruto is unassailable. It is cast in iron at his point and if anyone doesn't like iron, then, iti s cast in stone.

God willing, Ruto is teh next PORK.

Just wait!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2021, 09:31:00 AM »
Ruto is breaching 40% without any coalition. Heck even 50% is possible before he picked a DPORK - certainly from Kikuyu community. That should give him a 15% plus pump.

I don't see Ruto picking another DPORK apart from maybe Kiunjuri or Wahome - Nyeri/Kiambu are out - it's either Muranga or Diaspora Kikuyu time.

Secondly I don't see how Uhuru and Kenyattas will engage in ego fight with Ruto when they are clearly on weaken side and retiring. I see them reconcilling. If not ultimately they will be become target of Hustler Nation.

MaDVD or Gideon or Kalonzo are not serious people to be discussed here. Those are irredeemable jokers.

Without Raila -  providing comic relief - we may have to skip presidential election.

Robina,

You talk like someone who doesn't know Kenya.

Let me tell you something: MATUSA ni Ruto damu. Wako ndani, ndani, ndani!

You can take that to the bank closest to where you live. It is good.

Also, North Eastern will go Ruto. After doing a kup ditat on Duale, whatever had remained of Jubilee came crushing. It was destroyed by Uhuru cheered on by the cunning Raila.

Now, I disagree with RV pundit on one thing.......that Ruto will get 65-70 percent.

I think it is impossible to get that nationwide.

that said, Ruto will get anywhere between 50 and 60%, perhaps 55%.

I say that as a person from Nyahururu (Laikipia) and yes, Kiunjuri will deliver.

One more thing: I would love to see a Ruto/Mudavadi or a Ruto/Mutua ticket. I know it is hard to convince my tribesmen and women but that is one ticket I'd love to see.

I hope Kiunjuri would hold his horse and take out that fellow from Mweiga (Kieni). He needs to go.

Ruto has this.

Don't believe me. Just listen to Kang'ata. He has finally woken up from his stupor. Labda amepunguza pombe.

Happy new year!

Ruto is unassailable. It is cast in iron at his point and if anyone doesn't like iron, then, iti s cast in stone.

God willing, Ruto is teh next PORK.

Just wait!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2021, 07:16:49 PM »
Nativeson of the soil - glad to see you have beat covid. We are also Kenyan and watch the ongoings keenly. Ruto we are always told is a propaganda expert - that we agree. But Baba is not so much worse and additionally he has dethroned Ruto from the incumbency. Ruto is only leading in propaganda - Raila is leading in schemes. Literally Raila now has the levers - parliament, prov admin, cops - and BBI, GoK projects and all goodies.

MATUSA have been split even when Jubilee was united- ole Kina was elected under ODM. Today Ole Lenku, Ole Tunai, Elija Memusi,  Naisula Lesuda, Philip Mpaayeiwas, Maison Leshoomo - long list of Handshake backers. NFD again Kuti, Roba, Haji, Yattani, Fatuma Gedi, Keynan - a long list of Handshake crew.

MATUSA + NFD is of course URP but it has big renegades. What makes them URP or Ruto is pastoralism uniting factor. I think Duale is the main kingpin so far - so long as he remains Ruto damu we accept URP is largely intact. Please note URP only had maybe 70% of MATUSA and NFD in the first place. Rest remained ODM including Ole Kina and likes of Wajir governor.

It is only in Mt Kenya where a chokora backing Ruto is taken seriously- while PORK is dismissed as a drunkard. Just because he does not back Ruto. Uhuru has his game on in Mt Kenya and your senior MCA Nyoro needs to attempt a second term or at least a senate seat before graduating to Matiba. Mt Kenya you have a Kalenjin alien who has crowned himself the heir-apparent.., dictionary definition of delusion.

About MK stepping down for Mutua or Mdvd... that's more delusion. First, Mdvd and Mutua need to be interested- all you have now is Kibwana& Muthama & Sonko :) - and Washiali & Khalwale. There are no serious players entertaining Ruto overtures. Second, is MK still the runningmate. Man been left to his own devices and I don't see anything noteworthy. MK should have always taken a run for it - then sign up later to coalition. He has nothing to offer Ruto. He has nothing to step down from.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 05:33:54 PM »
Too early,relax man

Offline Native Son

• VIP
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 06:14:13 AM »

we are 40%.

RV PUndit,

Huo ni ukweli mtupu!

Ruto has it wapende wasipende.

Watu wanachukua Uhuru Central kama sugarless tea . He has really goofed!

NO!

Ruto shoul not take Kiunjuri for DPORK.

By hook or crook, he should take the iron lady.

That will be a formidable ticket!

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2021, 05:38:49 PM »
hehe hee.  Pundito, you have really set up yourself for a huge disappointment.  I thought you were much smarter than this.  Ruto ain't going nowhere.

we are 40%.

RV PUndit,

Huo ni ukweli mtupu!

Ruto has it wapende wasipende.

Watu wanachukua Uhuru Central kama sugarless tea . He has really goofed!

NO!

Ruto shoul not take Kiunjuri for DPORK.

By hook or crook, he should take the iron lady.

That will be a formidable ticket!
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2021, 08:37:12 PM »
Kichwa remember me telling you that Ruto will show you to take power..pay attention

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2021, 03:40:48 PM »
Wake me up when he does, going back to sleep.

Kichwa remember me telling you that Ruto will show you to take power..pay attention
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza