Author Topic: Zelensky having lunch in Washington DC  (Read 1271 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Zelensky having lunch in Washington DC
« on: December 21, 2022, 08:11:14 PM »
He will leave with $2B in military aid which includes Patriot anti-missile batteries.

Meanwhile Putin stuck in Moscow screaming "aggravation"!
And admitting "special operation" has not gone according to plan.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Zelensky having lunch in Washington DC
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 08:31:30 PM »
And back in Ukraine , they are not that enthusiastic  with the visit. Just goes to reveal the true intentions of NATO. It was to destroy Russia.
Macron just woke up . He said indeed Russia has genuine concerns of NATO expansion to their borders and any peace talks should guarantee Russia security interests.

The whole of NATO have not been able to fight a 150K army . Donbass Xerson and Zaporjijie are gone forever. Any negotiations will require a give and take .
Provide video of Putin saying special operation not going according to plan. Actually he said to the contrary that with the whole of Big NATO nations involved in the crisis the special operation is going on according to the plan.
The whole of NATO ammunition has been used and is depleted and still unable to deal with 150k army and you call yourself mighty ?

He will leave with $2B in military aid which includes Patriot anti-missile batteries.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 08:57:56 PM »

Real reason Why Zelensky was summoned to U.S.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 09:30:12 PM »
Few months ago he did not need that if only he had stuck to Minsk agreement. How can this be interpreted as a win? Patriots can only help with defense. Never mind Ukraine is winning bla bla...

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 10:56:17 PM »

$2 billion is a sweet bargain for America to get things done on the cheap.  Yet it makes a huge difference on that battlefield.  Ukraine can focus on neutralizing Russian missiles(and airplanes assuming they have the balls to fly them into Ukraine), while prepping the battlefield for a winter/spring offensive.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2022, 10:57:55 PM »
Do you know why nobody here questions how William won? There are instances where you weigh and make a pact with the devil if you have to. You must have very low IQ if you never heard the quote "All is fair in love and war". I am getting tired reminding all and sundry that the World Wars and other wars may have begun by a spark but the outcome was determined by the alliances that were made as battles raged. Putin must be a very poor strategist if it is indeed true that he chose to go to war thinking that NATO would idly stand by. Hitler at some point thought he would attack Poland and UK and France despite their turmoil at the time would go for more appeasement. It didn't happen that way. For that miscalculation, Hitler would 5 years later be laying dead in his bunker.
So Mr. Noway, cease faulting NATO. You are looking at the wrong side of the coin. Applaud the leadership that Zelensky has shown. Leadership that made him person of the year. The ability of getting the entire Europe to support his war effort. Time agreed this in 2022 has been a big deal

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 11:12:02 PM »
...Patriots can only help with defense. Never mind Ukraine is winning bla bla...

$2 billion is a sweet bargain for America to get things done on the cheap.  Yet it makes a huge difference on that battlefield.  Ukraine can focus on neutralizing Russian missiles ...
As usual @Patel living under a rock. He is the only one on this whole forum who has not read that at this point of humiliation, Russia is playing the "let us destroy civilian infrastructure" card. It is the only irritant left for Russia when a few of them get through and knock out Ukraine power grid. Of course we know the Patriot battery is for defence. It is so successful in Palestine. When did you hear last that a Palestinian missile caused damage in Israel?
Once no Russian missiles reaches Ukraine, Russia will only have the nuclear song left. After months of threats, that too, the world is no longer fearful.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 11:38:45 PM »

This is what we call Miseducation , Hitler did subdue Poland, France and England his biggest mistake was to start a New Front against Russia .

Now on Zelensky being person of the year , a true NAZI Hitler was named person of the year in 1938. Have you forgotten this or perhaps you dont know your history.

Do you know why nobody here questions how William won? There are instances where you weigh and make a pact with the devil if you have to. You must have very low IQ if you never heard the quote "All is fair in love and war". I am getting tired reminding all and sundry that the World Wars and other wars may have begun by a spark but the outcome was determined by the alliances that were made as battles raged. Putin must be a very poor strategist if it is indeed true that he chose to go to war thinking that NATO would idly stand by. Hitler at some point thought he would attack Poland and UK and France despite their turmoil at the time would go for more appeasement. It didn't happen that way. For that miscalculation, Hitler would 5 years later be laying dead in his bunker.
So Mr. Noway, cease faulting NATO. You are looking at the wrong side of the coin. Applaud the leadership that Zelensky has shown. Leadership that made him person of the year. The ability of getting the entire Europe to support his war effort. Time agreed this in 2022 has been a big deal

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2022, 04:04:57 AM »
Despite being nervous, Zelensky gave a fantastic speech.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2022, 06:30:59 AM »
Noway will see nothing in that speech. He makes no pretense, no even hiding as a dye in the wool tribalist. Just a hardcore one.  The genes of a private nondescript biological occurrence that took place are ever present in all his arguments. He is a pointee. Half kyuk, half Russian.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2022, 07:07:05 AM »
You won't catch me on my history by being nit-picky like NTV on Duale. Hitler & Stalin had a secret pact named after their foreign ministers of the time where they were happy to partition Poland into Soviet Union & Nazi German control. The history of the World may have remained that way if Britain had not declared war on Germany and remained stubbornly undefeated; that enabled those powers to partition Poland between them and history taken a different turn. What Ukraine did in 2022 could be compared to what Britain resistance did starting 1939 and made Hitler commit War's ultimate big mistakes. Don't say I don't know History. When I wanted to give a comprehensive lesson in History, I gave it before you on this forum. Check out this Link to my post on Veritas blog - seems I was actually addressing you! BTW how is that story of Novorussia going? Do you have Kharkhiv and Odessa under your control yet?

Russias first objective disguised as demilitiration and denazifiation of Ukraine is basically to get back its former Novorussia lands and its people. As of Now they have 4 Provinces . It remains for them to get Kharkhiv and stretch their special operation till Odessa .....

It is good you gave the example of Afghanistan - never been conquered. First the Russians lost, and the Americans lost too just like they lost in Vietnam.
In the 90s, I was a regular visitor to UK and often carried away souvenirs like this t-shirt to the left: (Zoom in to read the details)

Hitler's dream was to conquer the whole of Europe if not the world and he did come close. Only the British Isles and Russia stood in it way. If @Noway had visited Europe in 1943 when Hitler had met 75% of his conquests/"objectives", he would be shouting Hitler has won. But we all know all those conquests were reversed and he ended up secluded in a bunker of a few square metres in Berlin. A war is not won until the fat lady sings. An apt metaphor. This t-shirt has a good teaching lesson for my grandchildren and a fellow here who thought Putin was going to have lunch in Kyiv in February. :85: Ukraine's objective is sovereignty over Ukraine and all its land. That is how the war will end.

This is what we call Miseducation , Hitler did subdue Poland, France and England his biggest mistake was to start a New Front against Russia .

Now on Zelensky being person of the year , a true NAZI Hitler was named person of the year in 1938. Have you forgotten this or perhaps you dont know your history.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2022, 07:43:18 AM »
Comedian is the clear winner.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2022, 10:29:42 AM »
Please learn when to shut up my fren and when to gracefully exit the stage.  Unachokesha my fren..

You won't catch me on my history by being nit-picky like NTV on Duale. Hitler & Stalin had a secret pact named after their foreign ministers of the time where they were happy to partition Poland into Soviet Union & Nazi German control. The history of the World may have remained that way if Britain had not declared war on Germany and remained stubbornly undefeated; that enabled those powers to partition Poland between them and history taken a different turn. What Ukraine did in 2022 could be compared to what Britain resistance did starting 1939 and made Hitler commit War's ultimate big mistakes. Don't say I don't know History. When I wanted to give a comprehensive lesson in History, I gave it before you on this forum. Check out this Link to my post on Veritas blog - seems I was actually addressing you! BTW how is that story of Novorussia going? Do you have Kharkhiv and Odessa under your control yet?

Russias first objective disguised as demilitiration and denazifiation of Ukraine is basically to get back its former Novorussia lands and its people. As of Now they have 4 Provinces . It remains for them to get Kharkhiv and stretch their special operation till Odessa .....

It is good you gave the example of Afghanistan - never been conquered. First the Russians lost, and the Americans lost too just like they lost in Vietnam.
In the 90s, I was a regular visitor to UK and often carried away souvenirs like this t-shirt to the left: (Zoom in to read the details)

Hitler's dream was to conquer the whole of Europe if not the world and he did come close. Only the British Isles and Russia stood in it way. If @Noway had visited Europe in 1943 when Hitler had met 75% of his conquests/"objectives", he would be shouting Hitler has won. But we all know all those conquests were reversed and he ended up secluded in a bunker of a few square metres in Berlin. A war is not won until the fat lady sings. An apt metaphor. This t-shirt has a good teaching lesson for my grandchildren and a fellow here who thought Putin was going to have lunch in Kyiv in February. :85: Ukraine's objective is sovereignty over Ukraine and all its land. That is how the war will end.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2022, 10:33:21 AM »
How now? 2B loan of items that most will go up in smoke. I guess winning means different thing to different people.
Comedian is the clear winner.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2022, 10:51:52 AM »
The comedian is fighting a supposed superpower with nothing but pure comedy and has won - against ex-KGB strongman putin.
Dont lie to yourself.
Comedian has won by miles.
Europe are breezing - not freezing - through winter.
Putin and Russia are finished.
They are history - the little left from USSR is now gone.

Now we will have china only counter-balancing western powers.

Russia and Putin are finished. FINITO. They are now begging for drones from Iran.

How now? 2B loan of items that most will go up in smoke. I guess winning means different thing to different people.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »

Yours is Std 8 history . Nowonder you have edited my post to try and deviate the current discussion. You need to learn history wholesomely
First go back to Soviet Polish war which USSR lost some land to Poland after World War 1.
Secondly find out why Stalin made a peace pact with Germany , Japan was supposed to invade USSR from the East .
Thirdly Stalin had intelligence Germany was going to invade USSR it was a matter of time and he wanted to buy time which was given by the Non aggression pact.   

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2022, 12:19:38 PM »
For clarity this is my unedited post

There are no winners in any war but as you summarized what matters is the objectives being met.
Russias first objective disguised as demilitiration and denazifiation of Ukraine is basically to get back its former Novorussia lands and its people. As of Now they have 4 Provinces . It remains for them to get Kharkhiv and stretch their special operation till Odessa .
The other objective was to initiate a New World Order , That is happening with China and India drifting towards Russia ignoring threats from west and Inflation causing economic woos is West that the Government heads are rolling . 2 have gone already more to follow. The Euro in more than 20 years was trading with its value lower than the dollar . Nikubaya

Whats the measure you are using to establish what a win is...

I even don't tune to CNN, Basically I use Google maps with my arcGIS software and real time videos of the war,to be able to query and understand the current situation on ground. Am well versed in war manenos and remember i told you from start this will be a long war, however had expected Russians to capture Kiev in circa 3 weeks which didn't happen,it seems American intel was responsible in destroying the Russians on that front,since then the Russian army has changed tact from brazen overconfident attacks to more realistic slow but sure incursions but still they use alot of manpower to defeat small Ukrainian soldiers,my take is its taking up to 3 Russiams to Kill 1 Ukrainian soldier
To define a win in war is relative, basically the easiest way would be to say the side that surrenders and puts a signature in paper lost.
But as you know that doesn't happen nowadays and this an argument that has no ending I won't claim I can end it,so basically back to Russia you would have to use the following parameters to define a win,which of the 2 countries had a stronger military then how are the military of the 2 performing relative to their military capabilities and rankings,if you use that criteria it simple to say Ukraine has up to now defeated Russia unless Russia can force Ukraine into signing a surrender.
Did the taleban/Afghanistan defeat US again this is a relative argument but consensus is of course Taleban/Afghanistan aka the grave yard of empires won, simply because they forced America out of the country even though they never defeated America military.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2022, 10:53:08 PM »
Noway will see nothing in that speech. He makes no pretense, no even hiding as a dye in the wool tribalist. Just a hardcore one.  The genes of a private nondescript biological occurrence that took place are ever present in all his arguments. He is a pointee. Half kyuk, half Russian.

Even Hannity admitted under oath that he is a big liar for Faux.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2023, 12:38:47 AM »
Comedian is winning with more than 65% of his population without electricity in middle of winter. He has been forced to issue stay st home orders to stop refugee migration. Poland with more than 4 million Ukrainian refugees cannot take anymore.