Author Topic: Next World War To Use Space to Facilitate attacks  (Read 970 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Next World War To Use Space to Facilitate attacks
« on: July 15, 2022, 05:03:11 PM »
Russian defense industry chief reassigned to head space agency

https://www.rt.com/russia/559053-russian-space-agency-reshuffle/

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Next World War To Use Space to Facilitate attacks
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 05:08:58 PM »

Russia is quite behind this,there so called hypersonic missiles thats were supposed to help them in Ukraine didn't do a dent more of a symbolic issue than real tactical weapon. The future war will be fought by smart small mobile weapons,you can see in eatsern Ukraine how small mobile technologically superior forces of Ukraine have decimated and degraded Russian armour and personnel which most of the time is a sitting duck 🦆

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 05:28:43 PM »

Njuri , Please concetrate on Kenyan politics . You are doing yourself a diservice .

Russia is quite behind this,there so called hypersonic missiles thats were supposed to help them in Ukraine didn't do a dent more of a symbolic issue than real tactical weapon. The future war will be fought by smart small mobile weapons,you can see in eatsern Ukraine how small mobile technologically superior forces of Ukraine have decimated and degraded Russian armour and personnel which most of the time is a sitting duck 🦆

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 05:36:15 PM »
Please remind me which month we are now since Russia launched it shock and awe blitzkrieg attack on ukraine 🐌🐌🐌
 :D
Russia has now lost 50,000 troops entire battalions wiped out and to be rebuilt from scratch the Russian bear has been poked in the ass or even testicles and they cant do a damn thing, Am yawning now

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 05:51:32 PM »
Russia is winning in all fronts. Xerson , Zoprzjizjia had been captured earlier  Lugansk is gone , Donbass soon to go( Those are 4 Provinces) . Thats on the battle front. On the political scene , UK PM gone , Italy PM Gone more and more to go.

Dont belive western media hype.Actually most of them seem to have given up hyping Ukraine .
Do you have any connects telling you what is really happening in that part of the world or you watch CNN and make assumptions ?

Please remind me which month we are now since Russia launched it shock and awe blitzkrieg attack on ukraine 🐌🐌🐌
 :D
Russia has now lost 50,000 troops entire battalions wiped out and to be rebuilt from scratch the Russian bear has been poked in the ass or even testicles and they cant do a damn thing, Am yawning now

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2022, 06:05:30 PM »
I even don't tune to CNN, Basically I use Google maps with my arcGIS software and real time videos of the war,to be able to query and understand the current situation on ground. Am well versed in war manenos and remember i told you from start this will be a long war, however had expected Russians to capture Kiev in circa 3 weeks which didn't happen,it seems American intel was responsible in destroying the Russians on that front,since then the Russian army has changed tact from brazen overconfident attacks to more realistic slow but sure incursions but still they use alot of manpower to defeat small Ukrainian soldiers,my take is its taking up to 3 Russiams to Kill 1 Ukrainian soldier

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2022, 06:50:26 PM »

Whats the measure you are using to establish what a win is...

I even don't tune to CNN, Basically I use Google maps with my arcGIS software and real time videos of the war,to be able to query and understand the current situation on ground. Am well versed in war manenos and remember i told you from start this will be a long war, however had expected Russians to capture Kiev in circa 3 weeks which didn't happen,it seems American intel was responsible in destroying the Russians on that front,since then the Russian army has changed tact from brazen overconfident attacks to more realistic slow but sure incursions but still they use alot of manpower to defeat small Ukrainian soldiers,my take is its taking up to 3 Russiams to Kill 1 Ukrainian soldier

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 07:48:17 PM »

To define a win in war is relative, basically the easiest way would be to say the side that surrenders and puts a signature in paper lost.
But as you know that doesn't happen nowadays and this an argument that has no ending I won't claim I can end it,so basically back to Russia you would have to use the following parameters to define a win,which of the 2 countries had a stronger military then how are the military of the 2 performing relative to their military capabilities and rankings,if you use that criteria it simple to say Ukraine has up to now defeated Russia unless Russia can force Ukraine into signing a surrender.
Did the taleban/Afghanistan defeat US again this is a relative argument but consensus is of course Taleban/Afghanistan aka the grave yard of empires won, simply because they forced America out of the country even though they never defeated America military.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2022, 08:16:07 PM »

There are no winners in any war but as you summarized what matters is the objectives being met.
Russias first objective disguised as demilitiration and denazifiation of Ukraine is basically to get back its former Novorussia lands and its people. As of Now they have 4 Provinces . It remains for them to get Kharkhiv and stretch their special operation till Odessa .
The other objective was to initiate a New World Order , That is happening with China and India drifting towards Russia ignoring threats from west and Inflation causing economic woos is West that the Government heads are rolling . 2 have gone already more to follow. The Euro in more than 20 years was trading with its value lower than the dollar . Nikubaya

To define a win in war is relative, basically the easiest way would be to say the side that surrenders and puts a signature in paper lost.
But as you know that doesn't happen nowadays and this an argument that has no ending I won't claim I can end it,so basically back to Russia you would have to use the following parameters to define a win,which of the 2 countries had a stronger military then how are the military of the 2 performing relative to their military capabilities and rankings,if you use that criteria it simple to say Ukraine has up to now defeated Russia unless Russia can force Ukraine into signing a surrender.
Did the taleban/Afghanistan defeat US again this is a relative argument but consensus is of course Taleban/Afghanistan aka the grave yard of empires won, simply because they forced America out of the country even though they never defeated America military.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2022, 08:54:52 PM »
I believe war already started with release of covid bioweapon... it's only ramping up slowly.

It's mostly biological warfare with propaganda machine gravy train.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2022, 10:14:02 PM »
Too powerful weapons are useless except as deterrent..so wars will continue to be fought with guns and bullets

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2022, 10:51:10 PM »

But as you know that doesn't happen nowadays and this an argument that has no ending I won't claim I can end it,so basically back to Russia ... unless Russia can force Ukraine into signing a surrender.
@Njuri, I was watching  Citizen TV. All meru contestants in the upcoming elections were in attendance at Elsa Hotel. A Njuri Ncheke elder was also given a chance to speak on the mic. I came here hoping you would have a running commentary kumbe wewe bure kabisa armchair analyst, commenting on issues thousands of miles away yet matters local pass you by, then you will come here lecturing us about UDA???

Anyway matters history, matters Russia, you seem to understand. They are reasons I do not do ping pong on blogs. On this column, there is a market madman you are engaging who thinks winning some battles equates to winning a war.
If it is not low IQ then the fellow totally missed out on history class:

There are no winners in any war but as you summarized what matters is the objectives being met.
Russias first objective disguised as demilitiration and denazifiation of Ukraine is basically to get back its former Novorussia lands and its people. As of Now they have 4 Provinces . It remains for them to get Kharkhiv and stretch their special operation till Odessa .....

It is good you gave the example of Afghanistan - never been conquered. First the Russians lost, and the Americans lost too just like they lost in Vietnam.
In the 90s, I was a regular visitor to UK and often carried away souvenirs like this t-shirt to the left: (Zoom in to read the details)

Hitler's dream was to conquer the whole of Europe if not the world and he did come close. Only the British Isles and Russia stood in it way. If @Noway had visited Europe in 1943 when Hitler had met 75% of his conquests/"objectives", he would be shouting Hitler has won. But we all know all those conquests were reversed and he ended up secluded in a bunker of a few square metres in Berlin. A war is not won until the fat lady sings. An apt metaphor. This t-shirt has a good teaching lesson for my grandchildren and a fellow here who thought Putin was going to have lunch in Kyiv in February. Ukraine's objective is sovereignty over Ukraine and all its land. That is how the war will end.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2022, 11:25:33 AM »
Audacity I dont claim to know everything like Pundit, but what I know is usually the truth,I bet the Njuri Ncheke elder you saw on tv finished his speech by endorsing Assmio :D citizen is a mouthpiece of you know what,if we followed tvs, opinion polls and radio assmio would have won long time ago but we stay strong on the ground its just 3 weeks to go hopefully you wouldn't disappear like Robina