Author Topic: Robina -Please Stop Deleting our Posts.  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Robina -Please Stop Deleting our Posts.
« on: August 29, 2021, 12:40:45 PM »
Please remove emotions from your moderator Role.
Last night we had a discussion with RV Pundit  only to find the posts deleted. How will we in future refer to past discussions ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Robina -Please Stop Deleting our Posts.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 12:42:31 PM »
She is dealing with Post-BBI depression and Raila being abandoned. Give her sometime.
She now has big problem with same things I talked about 2 or 5yrs ago.
Last night we had a discussion with RV Pundit  only to find the posts deleted. How will we in future refer to past discussions ?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 12:48:17 PM »
Your buddy RV Pundit needs to stop deleting our posts. We had a discussion on why his inciteful threads should be banned. Before he deleted it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 12:51:35 PM »
You do not stick nonsense you cannot prove. I gave you enough time to proof it.
Your buddy RV Pundit needs to stop deleting our posts. We had a discussion on why his inciteful threads should be banned. Before he deleted it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 12:52:48 PM »
Calling for proof... that is the admin's job not yours.

You do not stick nonsense you cannot prove. I gave you enough time to proof it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 12:52:56 PM »

Sasa if we are becoming emotional like this and it one year to election what will happen days yo election.
I remember being banned by the late OO reason being I had a comical name only for him to re-open the doors en-mass.

By then the damage had been done and he followed us to Nipate.
These are signs that this board probably wont survive 2022 elections.
One thing I learnt from elections is that its not a matter of life and death. I was very dissapointed that Matiba lost 1992 elections due to Kibaki only for years later in 2007 to support Kibaki.
In 2002 I was really dissapointed by Uhuru losing the elections only for 10 years later to celebrate his victory as if I was the one who had won. 5 years later he teamed up with Raila our number one competitor. This is just but politics as Mandago says usiweke Rohoni .
Now because you lose BBI then decide to delete threads and posts. This is unwaranted.

She is dealing with Post-BBI depression and Raila being abandoned. Give her sometime.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 12:57:36 PM »

He told me you are in his league of High IQ. DM each other mambo yaishe. No need to delete threads and posts.
We had a very detailed discussions around many things.
He did a MOAS in 2017 indicating Uhuru will get 91 %  of votes in Mt Kenya amd when I told him he actually ended up getting 93%  He tried to refute that because earlier he commented that MT Kenyans are just 70% of the population in Kiambu. These type of inconsistency should be well documented.  No need yo delete threads.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 12:57:49 PM »
So you have no proof.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »
I was there - this not news to me. RV Pundit himself calls it choo.com because of the vitriolic hole it had become. There were many prolific contributors who did not migrate to Nipate.net. Being prolific is not a lisence to impunity.

In any case calling for his incitement to be banned is a RIGHT - RV Pundit or anyone can call for my banning too if they think I have crossed the line.

Of course he cannot delete my calls for his banning. Luckily that card can be played by all moderators.

Sasa if we are becoming emotional like this and it one year to election what will happen days yo election.
I remember being banned by the late OO reason being I had a comical name only for him to re-open the doors en-mass.

By then the damage had been done and he followed us to Nipate.
These are signs that this board probably wont survive 2022 elections.
One thing I learnt from elections is that its not a matter of life and death. I was very dissapointed that Matiba lost 1992 elections due to Kibaki only for years later in 2007 to support Kibaki.
In 2002 I was really dissapointed by Uhuru losing the elections only for 10 years later to celebrate his victory as if I was the one who had won. 5 years later he teamed up with Raila our number one competitor. This is just but politics as Mandago says usiweke Rohoni .
Now because you lose BBI then decide to delete threads and posts. This is unwaranted.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2021, 01:01:30 PM »
I am happy to continue the debate anytime.

We were talking population dynamics.

I told the main grouse in Mt kenya about const - is actually Nairobi Metro - places like Kiambu - the areas growing - are not Kikuyu rural places like Njamba Githunguri - they are Nairobi bedroom towns of Ruiru, Ruaka, Thika, Kikuyu. These are cosmopolitan nature.

Now when I was doing MOAS - I knew from KNBS that Kiambu was 81 percent kikuyus, 6 percent Kamba and the rest others.

Obviously Uhuru scores like 80 percent - all kikuyus - then share the 20 percent - and that time I thought it would be 50:50 share.

So I did 81 plus 10 - and came to 91 percent.

Elsewhere in areas like Nyeri where Kikuyus 98 percent - Uhuru would score 97 percent.

Now let go back to const debate; We already knew Mt kenya has the most protected now -8 of them including Lamu West.

We see in BBI when they use a 170k pop quota that main increase would be in Nairobi, Nakuru and Kiambu.

And Nairobi we know the tribal breakdown.

Kiambu - the 5 of new ones - will definitely come from Nairobi Metro - Ruiru, Juja, Thika and Kikuyu - and I told even one of those could go non-local - like Kahawa west or something ward is already gone to Luo.

Nakuru - 5 - you know Kikuyu are about half - so we are talking about 3 out 2 - with 3 going to kikuyus; 2 to kalenjin.

CONCLUSION: BASELESS PROPAGANDA SPREAD BY LOW IQed Mt kenya Political class.

He did a MOAS in 2017 indicating Uhuru will get 91 %  of votes in Mt Kenya amd when I told him he actually ended up getting 93%  He tried to refute that because earlier he commented that MT Kenyans are just 70% of the population in Kiambu. These type of inconsistency should be well documented.  No need yo delete threads.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2021, 01:05:22 PM »
You are not admin, you are the inciter.

So you have no proof.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2021, 01:07:17 PM »
Natural justice demand you confront me with evidence. You do not link the entire thread. I need you to find me the particularly inciteful sentences or paragraphs.

All I saw - was that I was inciting in an "intelligent" way - and then you start linking entire threads as evidence.

You are not admin, you are the inciter.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2021, 01:09:53 PM »
He says many things about iQs  :) - his second favorite topic after genocide. I will only delete the genocide threads. iQ MOAS, economics, etc - those are okay.

He told me you are in his league of High IQ. DM each other mambo yaishe. No need to delete threads and posts.
We had a very detailed discussions around many things.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 01:10:46 PM »
You both know you dont have half my IQ.That is why I have to explain things including the gory details so you can get it. Then you start saying genocide.
He says many things about iQs  :) - his second favorite topic after genocide. I will only delete the genocide threads. iQ MOAS, economics, etc - those are okay.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2021, 01:16:08 PM »
Evidence or proof please leave that to the admin - who serves as "judge". You can't judge your own incitement or oversee the case.

I am sure admin will be around soon enough. She asks for proof or says you are within your rights of punditry it's okay. I made my point.

Meantime if you delete my threads... especially about your banning - I will equally delete yours.

Natural justice demand you confront me with evidence. You do not link the entire thread. I need you to find me the particularly inciteful sentences or paragraphs.

All I saw - was that I was inciting in an "intelligent" way - and then you start linking entire threads as evidence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2021, 01:18:42 PM »
You simply have no evidence. I will do my job as moderator without fear or favour. Not based on whims. Do not sticky nonsense that you have no evidence. It's okay if it a thread....but sticky something interesting. You are free to mail Veritas.
Evidence or proof please leave that to the admin - who serves as "judge". You can't judge your own incitement or oversee the case.

I am sure admin will be around soon enough. She asks for proof or says you are within your rights of punditry it's okay. I made my point.

Meantime if you delete my threads... especially about your banning - I will equally delete yours.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2021, 01:22:06 PM »
Halafu deal with post-BBI depression kwa kipole. They are dropping Babu. So that is huge hit. Log off and go swim or something.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2021, 01:34:42 PM »
I suppose your iQ is so high. According to rumor or your own self-praise anyway. I feared it so high your threads are undeletable. But once I hit delete... poof!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2021, 01:37:29 PM »
You think I care about my threads :) I am able to repeat my thoughts 20 times; If you ask me today or tomorow or 5yrs ago; it will be the same thiking unless I have changed my mind.

You should already know that :)

I suppose your iQ is so high. According to rumor or your own self-praise anyway. I feared it so high your threads are undeletable. But once I hit delete... poof!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2021, 01:42:01 PM »
So long as your endless genius threads are not undeletable. I can mop once daily - all your genius about tribal genocide. This is going to be fun.