Author Topic: Ouru omits Jaramogi and Raila from 1st and 2nd liberation  (Read 9620 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Ouru omits Jaramogi and Raila from 1st and 2nd liberation
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:35:33 PM »
Really?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ouru omits Jaramogi and Raila from 1st and 2nd liberation
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 08:04:18 AM »
Big deal. Why do they need validation?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 04:09:34 PM »
They do not need validation the same way Mt. Kilimanjaro does not need to be validated by ouru. This is more about ouru and not Jaramogi or Raila. There legacy is very safe my friend.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 06:11:39 PM »
It keeps the masses fixated on "our heroes" or the snubs - while the hyenas continue to eat.  It has worked for 52 years.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 09:00:07 PM »
Exactly three years and one month ago, Uhuru lost his own nephew in one of the most atrocious terror attacks on Kenyan soil.

He done forgot about it, just like the rest of us.

And we're seriously expecting him to remember Jaramogi's and RAO's contributions to our country?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 08:46:13 AM »
There are many kenyan heroes  who were not mentioned. Some like Jaramogi have been recognised severally with streets named after them in many towns including in Kericho where I come from and therefore Uhuru should focus on recognizing new heroes.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 05:13:39 PM »
My point is that Jaramogi and Raila are already Heroes whether Ouru mentions them or Not.  The issue here is ouru's pettiness and divisive tribal politics. I am not interested or trying to convince you of anything.

There are many kenyan heroes  who were not mentioned. Some like Jaramogi have been recognised severally with streets named after them in many towns including in Kericho where I come from and therefore Uhuru should focus on recognizing new heroes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 10:45:58 AM »
The problem is that of trying to force your Luo heroes on us. Raila is not my hero neither is Jaramogi. And I think there are many around kenya who share that view. My folks think Moi is a national hero who peacefully led this country for 24yrs and oversaw development..obviously you don't think so. Moi was not mentioned by Uhuru..I don't see Kalenjin walking around with chip on their shoulder demanding his recognition.
My point is that Jaramogi and Raila are already Heroes whether Ouru mentions them or Not.  The issue here is ouru's pettiness and divisive tribal politics. I am not interested or trying to convince you of anything.
n

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 02:30:23 PM »
Absolute tribalist. It's dictator-like North Korea. Signs of too much power.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 04:10:28 PM »
Its never been about you sir.  Your opinion about Luos or Raila or Jaramogi is irrelevant to this topic. You take yourself too seriously.

The problem is that of trying to force your Luo heroes on us. Raila is not my hero neither is Jaramogi. And I think there are many around kenya who share that view. My folks think Moi is a national hero who peacefully led this country for 24yrs and oversaw development..obviously you don't think so. Moi was not mentioned by Uhuru..I don't see Kalenjin walking around with chip on their shoulder demanding his recognition.
n

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 07:47:57 PM »
so what exactly did you hope to achieve with this thread. Uhuru cannot mention all our heroes. Quit trying to force your heroes on the rest of us.
Its never been about you sir.  Your opinion about Luos or Raila or Jaramogi is irrelevant to this topic. You take yourself too seriously.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 08:29:07 PM »
It was about ouru refusing not to acknowledge the obvious. That Jaramogi and Raila are Mashujaa is not a debatable issue.  Find something else to debate.

so what exactly did you hope to achieve with this thread. Uhuru cannot mention all our heroes. Quit trying to force your heroes on the rest of us.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 08:30:24 PM »
 Quit trying to force your heroes on the rest of us.

It appears you don't see that's exactly what your two heroes have done.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2016, 08:33:49 PM »
Quit trying to force your heroes on the rest of us.

It appears you're don't see that's exactly what your two heroes have done.

Moi led the country peacefully for 24 years.    :D
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »
Until parliament codifies some rules for defining national hero; I think all "our" heroes are debatable and personal. Luos have to stop having this chip on their shoulder and realize Uhuru omit thousand more national heroes..defining on your definition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 08:36:11 PM »
Yeah contemporary leaders of Moi failed on that count. Kenya was an island of peace for that reason. If Moi had slacken one bit - we would have gone Somalia or ethiopia or sudan or uganda way. There are very few countries in Africa that survived without some coup or military take over. This is now becoming less and less likely...as governance improve everywhere.

Moi is a hero for doing all he could for 24yrs to ensure we had some semblance of democratic gov. Raila to Kichwa is a hero for second -liberation from moi dictatorial rule - although we know he was responsible for failed 82 coup that led to many deaths & changed Moi presidency. Pick your hero.

Moi led the country peacefully for 24 years.    :D

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »
It's quite contradictory to recognize first liberation heroes in the same breath with beberu, just like praising second liberation heroes and commending Moi for 24 years of peace, love and unity.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 08:38:31 PM »
Yeah contemporary leaders of Moi failed on that count. Kenya was an island of peace for that reason. If Moi had slacken one bit - we would have gone Somalia or ethiopia or sudan or uganda way. There are very few countries in Africa that survived without some coup or military take over. This is now becoming less and less likely...as governance improve everywhere.

Moi is a hero for doing all he could for 24yrs to ensure we had some semblance of democratic gov. Raila to Kichwa is a hero for second -liberation from moi dictatorial rule - although we know he was responsible for failed 82 coup that led to many deaths & changed Moi presidency. Pick your hero.

:D

Peace, love, and unity.

:D

Google: "Kenya, second liberation".
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 08:39:18 PM »
Kenyatta recognise the real first liberation hero like Koitalel samoei who resisted colonial rule for nearly 10yrs and paid the ultimate price. Not the phoneys.Koitalel brother was improsed for total length of 27yrs...and those people were held in Lamu island, Nyeri and name all sort of islands....before being confined to house arrest for the rest of their lifes. aren't they not second liberation heroes? Or you want us to recognise raila who was held (rightly) for staging a coup(treason).
It's quite contradictory to recognize first liberation heroes ib the same breath with beberu, just like praising second liberation heroes and commending Moi for 24 years of pewce, love and unity.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 08:41:39 PM »
It is quite consistent. Some heroes attempted to fight corruption with Waiguru as a state witness.

http://m.news24.co.ke/Kenya/MyNews24/state-house-interferred-in-waigurus-corruption-case-20151118