Author Topic: The mighty kikuyus  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: The mighty kikuyus
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 01:18:42 PM »
Nye Nye Nye Nye ...how did hunter and gatherers become so economically powerful and politically powerful? Oooh mzungu oooohh nini mini? Kikuyus society was literary shredded by colonialist. Kikuyus had a civil war that killed thousands and by 1952 most kikuyu males were in jail, detention or living in concentration camps built in every village. Meanwhile the other tribes were in legco, trade unions, universities and most of their homelands were untouched by liberation war. How did your people end up be defeated by kikuyus who emerged from war in hunger, with jiggers and lice infestation. My mum told me that the Catholic nuns ran a human cattle dip in central. They would spray them with cattle spray twice a week to get rid off lice and use pins to remove jiggers. Kikuyus emerged from hell while Jaramogi had buses and a luo nation richer and more educated. What happened? Are the others tribes lazy and just unambitious?

As we would ask in kikuyu mwacindirwo munyitite ciana kana munyitite ngwati? Literally translated did kikuyus take advantage of you because you were nursing babies or a circumcised dick

:D :D

Stop the self back patting Bwana. I see were you going with it now. I think you are that Kikuyu fella in the other Nipate who use to be fanatical Luo hater. For all it is worth, I don't  think Kyuks are all that, economically and politically.

No that is not me. Never hated any tribe or person because of tribe. I am more friendly. This is just pure objective non-partisan political economic analysis. It just dawned on me how poor in organization the other tribes are. They been literally subjugated by Waru, Nduma and Githeri eating Okuyus

To me character is the key. I will support Raila before I support Snuff chewing, bangi smoking and toivo drinking lazy bum Uhuru

I still believe you are Kimani dude. No body has subjugated no body, slow your roll. Kenyans make a mountain out of every molehill. Too much siasa nonsense, it gets into their system and their tribal tripe and gossip takes a life of its own. Pathetic
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2020, 02:44:49 PM »
Plato is a "management consultant" huku majuu.. they sell smoke - whitepapers, slideshows, etc. Lying comes easy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2020, 05:51:21 PM »
Plato is a "management consultant" huku majuu.. they sell smoke - whitepapers, slideshows, etc. Lying comes easy.

Hehe you need to wear your anthropological hat and tell me how the Nilotes will overcome bantu colonization.

Will AI do the thinking for your people? Or mursik will take the to space

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2020, 05:55:11 PM »
How do you explain the dirt poor kikuyus
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2020, 07:40:46 PM »
How do you explain the dirt poor kikuyus

They provide labor that is necessary for economic growth. I hire my poor neighbors to work for me. Plus central poverty is lower than all the other regions..stop the whataboutism and answer my questions

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 02:01:38 AM »
They provide labor that is necessary for economic growth. I hire my poor neighbors to work for me. Plus central poverty is lower than all the other regions..stop the whataboutism and answer my questions

Central leads in jiggers, alcoholism and husband battery. Including severing of the transformer". Guinness record stuff. :) Your men are so henpecked it's a joke. Does the Peter Njoka dude still exist?.. with his briefcase Maendeleo ya Wanaume nonsense. He is your only hope of salvation. I think he baptised his kid Jesus.

Some things are way worse than poverty.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2020, 02:11:47 AM »

Central leads in jiggers, alcoholism and husband battery. Including severing of the transformer". Guinness record stuff. :) Your men are so henpecked it's a joke. Does the Peter Njoka dude still exist?.. with his briefcase Maendeleo ya Wanaume nonsense. He is your only hope of salvation. I think he baptised his kid Jesus.

Economic success comes with social issues. However it is battery or sleeping hungry...i would choose a few bdsm by nyerian than sleep in hungry...anyway five us your thesis on this

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2020, 02:26:12 AM »

Economic success comes with social issues. However it is battery or sleeping hungry...i would choose a few bdsm by nyerian than sleep in hungry...anyway five us your thesis on this

Uh? didn't catch that. The highlighted. Kikuyu lead in kumi kumi deaths and many bizarre problems. Even the rich ones are quite uncultured like that Sarah Cohen who buried her old mzungu in a septic tank. Few admirable traits outside of the tiny entrepreneurial clique.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2020, 02:34:22 AM »
There is a lot to admire about us...you see a richman misfortune 8s known to all poor people. However a poor person has to find the richman to tell of their misfortune. Nyanza has crimes and social rot but no one cares ..however when man bites a dog in k8ambu every Nyanza resident is notified

Sarah inspecting her good work

https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/lifestyle-news/2020-01-30/sarah-wairimu-visits-late-dutch-husband-tob-cohens-grave?cid=h

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 02:40:00 AM »
Sarah is a standard bearer rich "successful" Kikuyu. Might spend retirement at Lang'ata what a shame. Kikuyu have a litany of problems incomensurate with their meagre success. The countless squalid Kikuyu outweigh the rich. I admire the entreprise and resilience but you are a broken tribe. Iko chida. You KenyanPlato are an outlier not the average. Even among us ladies... the real regular Kamau wa Njuguna is nothing to write home about.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 06:31:44 AM »
Kikuyus lead in many indicators of progress...outside the Asians m whites..they mostly doing great.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 07:22:43 AM »
Kikuyus lead in many indicators of progress...outside the Asians m whites..they mostly doing great.

Tell this techie that human development index has okuyus ahead

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2020, 08:43:49 AM »
Robina reminds me of Ludmilla with crazy tales

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2020, 08:45:24 AM »
Kikuyu equally lead in many indicators of backwardness.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2020, 08:53:15 AM »
Robina reminds me of Ludmilla with crazy tales

Ludmilla may have been Ayang nyong celebrity daughter even Robina smells like lupita. Although I suspect lupita is more of an akata loving butt scratcher. You can tell that she has less ke friends or network in diaspora 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2020, 09:57:36 AM »
Ludmilla was Kisumu girl - I think she went to Xavier primary or something like that - and must be an old geezer. Robina sounds very young - like she is learning politics on the go. She seem fascinated by Brits - I think her life revolve around Karen - London - California. You can tell she is still very excited - a new Raila supporter - where likes of Kichwa and Patel - who were so passionate for many years - have worn off. Who'd believe Kichwa would eventually wear off?
Ludmilla may have been Ayang nyong celebrity daughter even Robina smells like lupita. Although I suspect lupita is more of an akata loving butt scratcher. You can tell that she has less ke friends or network in diaspora 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2020, 10:41:11 AM »
Ludmilla was Kisumu girl - I think she went to Xavier primary or something like that - and must be an old geezer. Robina sounds very young - like she is learning politics on the go. She seem fascinated by Brits - I think her life revolve around Karen - London - California. You can tell she is still very excited - a new Raila supporter - where likes of Kichwa and Patel - who were so passionate for many years - have worn off. Who'd believe Kichwa would eventually wear off?

Raila is a very old hand what is new to learn? You will eventually wear of your phony messiah Ruto. After preaching his performance and imaginary miracles you gave up and now focus solely on Mt Kenya succession - that is your only hope. Once Raila take over and snap up his constituency outside Kalenjin. He will fade off like Matiba or Tsvangirai.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2020, 12:02:31 PM »
Kimani sideways ngui is back  :D

Leopard does not change its spots indeed. He went from bashing Luos to sucking his own tail if you know what I mean.

Don't feed the troll. He is getting a kick from it.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »
Kichwa has finally waved a white flag. He got no fight left in him.

Patel still thinks raila can rally small tribes and get to ikulu. Even raila himself has given up. Orengo wants fo retire. Oburu is in a coma and can barely pee without assistance. Nyongo is sickly and tired. Time has past Nyanza leaders it is time for new leadership to emerge. Otherwise luos only hope is for a successful coup by one of their own

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2020, 10:46:49 PM »
Kichwa has finally waved a white flag. He got no fight left in him.

Patel still thinks raila can rally small tribes and get to ikulu. Even raila himself has given up. Orengo wants fo retire. Oburu is in a coma and can barely pee without assistance. Nyongo is sickly and tired. Time has past Nyanza leaders it is time for new leadership to emerge. Otherwise luos only hope is for a successful coup by one of their own

:o

This bongo agent here trying to stir shit.