Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65508 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2019, 12:28:04 PM »
Good. Your whining my winning.

You sound like one of the women Ruto has sired 30 kids with in last few yrs according to Miguna Miguna.
Aftre the dog beating in Malindi and Garissa - Dr Dope need to prep for Kibra - kichapo cha burukenge.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2019, 06:10:34 PM »
Am not sure how siring more than 30 kids can be helpful to Ruto. If at all it shows signs of immaturity and total lack of self control. You cannot be a devout Christian, donating money to churches, building a church in DPORK house/ bedroom then siring bastards all over town. Who knows he could be eating the flock too. Time for issues based, family first politics.

You sound like one of the women Ruto has sired 30 kids with in last few yrs according to Miguna Miguna.
Aftre the dog beating in Malindi and Garissa - Dr Dope need to prep for Kibra - kichapo cha burukenge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2019, 06:24:08 PM »
You can imagine what his wife has gone through - and somehow she manages to smile. I think Ruto has admitted to doing this when they temporarily separated with wife around 2008---
Am not sure how siring more than 30 kids can be helpful to Ruto. If at all it shows signs of immaturity and total lack of self control. You cannot be a devout Christian, donating money to churches, building a church in DPORK house/ bedroom then siring bastards all over town. Who knows he could be eating the flock too. Time for issues based, family first politics.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2019, 07:27:58 PM »
Nobody care if Ruto has 100 kids - that btwn him and Rachael - he can afford it. Those "single mothers" and their bastards are much better off than the average poor family
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2019, 07:55:37 PM »
If we had US kind of democracy - we could very much care about his family & personal affaris - but kenya is more a catholic country with the morals of france and italy.
Nobody care if Ruto has 100 kids - that btwn him and Rachael - he can afford it. Those "single mothers" and their bastards are much better off than the average poor family

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2019, 11:20:03 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2019, 02:25:30 PM »
Atwoli is well known charlatan and Luhya nationalist. At least he tell the truth as he sees it. Not a parrot for hire like bullfighter. A good sport.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #188 on: October 25, 2019, 07:17:17 PM »
Khalwale with all his faults let us give him credit for at least taking some time off from politics after  losing one of his many wives. Something very rare from bandit kenya politicians.
Atwoli is well known charlatan and Luhya nationalist. At least he tell the truth as he sees it. Not a parrot for hire like bullfighter. A good sport.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #189 on: October 28, 2019, 09:19:53 AM »
Ruto storm kibra as worried Raila parade luhya leaders to shore up support for Imran. If the vote goes tribal - Mariga nicks this.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-10-27-photos-ruto-storms-kibra-for-marigas-campaign/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #190 on: October 28, 2019, 06:19:19 PM »
Ruto has no Luhya to parade - apart from handful Didimus Barasa, Washiali and Khalwale. All big Luhya are ODM. It will go tribal - 3 Luhya camps, solid Luo camp, Kisii and Nubians go Imran, Kamba vote Butichi and Kikuyu Mariga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #191 on: October 28, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »
All nice except there is really one major Luhya candidate - and two Luo candidates. Add Kikiyu vote that is solidly Jubilee.

Raila is panicked so much he had to get all ODM luhyas on the podium.I don't know how Luhyas think about him mistreating maDVD and Wetangula.

IKo shida. ODM knows Imran is not selling much outside Luos. The other tribes finally see a chance to overthrow the Luo lording over kIbra.

Ruto has no Luhya to parade - apart from handful Didimus Barasa, Washiali and Khalwale. All big Luhya are ODM. It will go tribal - 3 Luhya camps, solid Luo camp, Kisii and Nubians go Imran, Kamba vote Butichi and Kikuyu Mariga.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #192 on: October 28, 2019, 08:11:19 PM »
Almost funny. So Kibra is now Ugenya - Luo will vote for Madvd guy cause he is Luo :o - where's the logic here?

Even IFF Mariga got all of 30% Luhya - Luo  are 35% - before you factor turnout.

Kikuyu will go Mariga yes - all 7% of them.
Kisii 4% go Imran - cause they vote Raila and Uhuru or Matiang'i not Ruto.
Kamba 9% few who turn out go Butichi - cause Kalonzo.
Nubians 10% swing three-way but mostly Imran - their affinity is ODM. Okoth record may also aid Imran but I won't bet on that.

Mariga best scenario is 35% with 70% of all Luhya. Imran worst case 40% with all Luo and a few Nubians and Kisii.

The breakdown of ethnic groups inhabiting Kibera and their gender-specific representation is[7] Luo: 34.9% (male), 35.4% (female); Luyia: 26.5% (male), 32.5% (female); Nubian: 11.6% (male), 9.1% (female); Kikuyu: 7.9% (male), 6.4% (female); Kamba: 7.5% (male), 10.3% (female); Kisii: 6.4% (male), 2.2% (female); Other: 5.2% (male), 4.1% (female)

All nice except there is really one major Luhya candidate - and two Luo candidates. Add Kikiyu vote that is solidly Jubilee.

Raila is panicked so much he had to get all ODM luhyas on the podium.I don't know how Luhyas think about him mistreating maDVD and Wetangula.

IKo shida. ODM knows Imran is not selling much outside Luos. The other tribes finally see a chance to overthrow the Luo lording over kIbra.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #193 on: October 28, 2019, 10:39:40 PM »
Robina.. garbage in garbage out..luhya are majority in kibra followed by Luis followed by kikuyu then kamba then Nubians then others.That is why odm is desperate for luhya support enough to fish Fred gumo from retirement.other tribes are tired of luo lordship of their slumpolis.Expect a shock result.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2019, 03:10:58 AM »
Robina.. garbage in garbage out..luhya are majority in kibra followed by Luis followed by kikuyu then kamba then Nubians then others.That is why odm is desperate for luhya support enough to fish Fred gumo from retirement.other tribes are tired of luo lordship of their slumpolis.Expect a shock result.

And where are those clean stats that you been holding secret? Care to share? They are voodoo. Part of that "Luhya are majority and Kikuyu close 3rd" propaganda - included naked lies that 3 of 5 Kibra MCA are Luhya.

Results are just in - 2017 - and ODM took all MP and MCA NASA seats in Nairobi. ODM is the Luhya party in Nairobi. Anyway Okoth numbers - 78% - are as clear as his track record.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2019, 04:42:22 AM »
Owalo is a spent force. He should throw his weight behind Mariga or Imran and kill this thing
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2019, 07:09:05 AM »
 :lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2019, 09:28:35 AM »
Owalo is a spent force. He should throw his weight behind Mariga or Imran and kill this thing

Madvd has the power over Maragoli - not Owalo. If Owalo defects - Madvd would direct that vote - your graphics there say it all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2019, 10:06:47 AM »
NASA is dead. That is why ODM failed in Embakasi and looks to be failing in Kibra. As long as NASA coalition of Luhya-Luo-Kamba (all roughly making 15% of Nairobi votes) are united - then they just need Gusii votes to win everything. But take away Luhyas and Kambas - and you leave Luos desperate like you have in Kibra. Right now - ODM is only assured of winning Saragombe (mostly Luos) ward in Kibra. Lindi(mostly Luhyas) including their MCA and Woodley(Kikuyus) are firmly with Mariga. The battle is on for Makina (mostly Nubians) & Laini Saba (mixed).

And where are those clean stats that you been holding secret? Care to share? They are voodoo. Part of that "Luhya are majority and Kikuyu close 3rd" propaganda - included naked lies that 3 of 5 Kibra MCA are Luhya.

Results are just in - 2017 - and ODM took all MP and MCA NASA seats in Nairobi. ODM is the Luhya party in Nairobi. Anyway Okoth numbers - 78% - are as clear as his track record.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2019, 03:59:48 PM »

Mariga seems to struggle with questions.  Members of his posse constantly jump in to hijack questions and save him embarrassment.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman