Author Topic: Pundit won't like this  (Read 9593 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Pundit won't like this
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »
. . . Ruto is a thief. Hilarius stuff.

But you say the same thing here all the time yourself: So is he a thief or not? You argue in one breath that these are false accusations and in the next, "So what? They all steal." Then, "Corruption war is a witch-hunt" and in the next breath, "Uhuru and Ruto wako pamoja." I mean, dude is a victim/target or an insider. Can't be both.

Ruto crew can't seem to get the groove on. He is in the Raila position pre-2012 where Raila could not answer Kalenjin. Uhuru's untouchable yet he's cooking poison for Ruto. Wana shida tele - Pundit here has fingers crossed behind the bold face.

You mean something like this Kamanda groove that you cannot unsee once you see?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2019, 10:42:36 PM »
bitmask :D that's a groove yuh. Hawana mbele wala nyuma - we're Team Uhuru.. - mara Jomo ghost should be audited.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2019, 10:45:03 PM »
Ruto has been kissing Uhuru and Raila behind for 20rys.. he's KYM material.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2019, 12:53:45 AM »
bitmask that's a groove yuh. Hawana mbele wala nyuma - we're Team Uhuru.. - mara Jomo ghost should be audited.

Sudi just betrayed the card the hustler has left.  A quiver of arrows and half naked "warriors".  Will that cut it?  Lets wait and see :D.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2019, 07:16:40 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2019, 07:22:17 AM »
No - he is DPORK - Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya - and not only that - he controls half the executive and most of the legislature. That is one powerful man. Ruto obviously intend to collect the promise from Uhuru to back him. And if that wont be coming - he will find other willing partners - that is normal easy stuff - hard stuff is building your own network - and as of now - Ruto has pretty much locked Rift Valley - that about 25% of the vote - most of Northern and North East of Kenya - and parts of coast, western, gusii and Kurias. That should easily see his individual strength pass 35-40% - around where Baba Moi was in 90s - and he just need to find 15% from likes of Weta and other fringe players. Definitely if election would be held now - worse case is Ruto becoming 2nd - and re-run.
Ruto has been kissing Uhuru and Raila behind for 20rys.. he's KYM material.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 08:32:48 AM »
"I sold chicken at railway crossing near my home,I build my farther a house using my university boom, paid fees for my siblings."

Apart from the poor English, who else can manage these achievements?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 08:47:28 AM »
"I sold chicken at railway crossing near my home,I build my farther a house using my university boom, paid fees for my siblings."

Apart from the poor English, who else can manage these achievements?

So many people. what's the achievement there? The world is full of Obamas, Mboyas, Kibakis, Wamalwas, Rutos. I heard someone being praised for attaining PhD at 53 :o Such does not qualify one to be president.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2019, 08:52:54 AM »
All I see there is URP. Gema, Gusii, Mijikenda and Luhya iko na wenyewe.

No - he is DPORK - Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya - and not only that - he controls half the executive and most of the legislature. That is one powerful man. Ruto obviously intend to collect the promise from Uhuru to back him. And if that wont be coming - he will find other willing partners - that is normal easy stuff - hard stuff is building your own network - and as of now - Ruto has pretty much locked Rift Valley - that about 25% of the vote - most of Northern and North East of Kenya - and parts of coast, western, gusii and Kurias. That should easily see his individual strength pass 35-40% - around where Baba Moi was in 90s - and he just need to find 15% from likes of Weta and other fringe players. Definitely if election would be held now - worse case is Ruto becoming 2nd - and re-run.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 09:00:03 AM »
Pundito you can't admit but Ruto's future is in Uhuru's hands. I don't expect Uhuru to abandon him in favor of Babu but he just might, and that's what keeping attack dogs like Mukormen and Sudi on edge. The venom directed at Luos is well founded; only Babu could rock the Jubilee boat
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2019, 09:14:35 AM »
Ruto groupies rookie moves just cement his corrupt image.

Storm as Ruto allies seek to scuttle war on corruption

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Storm-over-proposal-that-seeks-to-scuttle-corruption-war-/1056-5049390-ch6vutz/

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2019, 09:18:13 AM »
So many people. what's the achievement there? The world is full of Obamas, Mboyas, Kibakis, Wamalwas, Rutos. I heard someone being praised for attaining PhD at 53 :o Such does not qualify one to be president.

You mean buying?

Kenya on the spot as cheating at varsity hits worrying levels

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/education/cheating-at-Kenyan-universities-worrying-/2643604-5052212-qjwcr4/index.html

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »
Ruto groupies rookie moves just cement his corrupt image.

In Summary
Deputy President has criticised the DPP and DCI, accusing them of being used to play politics

The AG will then forward the same to Parliament. Currently, the DPP deals with Parliament directly as he is independent and not subject to the direction of the AG or any other office.

The Kiharu MP says that his proposals are meant to streamline the fight against corruption.

We have been there before and just led to more paper work.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2019, 12:40:19 PM »
Maneno mingi but eventually you'll fish then 80yr old Raila as the agent of change and Ruto will white wash him bila huruma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »
LOL Kadudu. I think Ruto is good for a PhD. The real issue is how he applies his chops. What's a PhD in wetlands when the entire country goes arid under his watch?

But to the point here it's not an achievement. Many many 20yos have PhDs. Ruto is even praised for finishing a 10km marathon. :D

You mean buying?

Kenya on the spot as cheating at varsity hits worrying levels

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/education/cheating-at-Kenyan-universities-worrying-/2643604-5052212-qjwcr4/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2019, 01:33:08 PM »
Pundito you can't admit but Ruto's future is in Uhuru's hands. I don't expect Uhuru to abandon him in favor of Babu but he just might, and that's what keeping attack dogs like Mukormen and Sudi on edge. The venom directed at Luos is well founded; only Babu could rock the Jubilee boat

Don't bother Pundit with facts. It took a year to admit trouble in Uhurutopia.

Deputy President William Ruto during the One Acre Fund milestone celebration of supporting smallholder farmers, Lurambi, Kakamega County on March 30, 2019.
Image: DPPS
[/size][/i]

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-04-02-why-anti-ruto-movement-is-gaining-momentum/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2019, 01:44:40 PM »
We've more than 15yrs of track record here to make an objective assessment. You know you cannot hold a candle to me. We are talking somebody who predicted election to the dot! Remember 2017 -(54% then 98%)- then 3013(52%) then referendum(2010) 67-33%.Remember gubernatorial contest.

My reading of kenya politics is SECOND TO NONE - at least here.

The scripts here is predictable - all weak candidates are ganging up against the man to beat Ruto. Ruto will sleepwalk to PORK with Uhuru help. If Uhuru help aint forthcoming - and I do not see any RATIONAL reason why it won't - then Ruto still a pretty good chance at it.

At heart of this - is who is Ruto opponent in 2022? Raila who has literally burn all the bridges -  and whom GEMA will not touch with ten-foot pole? Or Poor Kaloi who is going to be busy fighting Mutua & Kivutha? Or the confused Western kenya brigade. Maybe Peter Keneth.

Ruto is not going to stop - until he wins - and so don't think Raila and the guys your sympathize will get a chance. Nope. Now that Ruto isn't so busy with GOK - he is free to campaign 24-7s.

Again lets us your candidate. If it Raila - he will be close to 80yrs in 2022 and surely surely.

Don't bother Pundit with facts. It took a year to admit trouble in Uhurutopia.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2019, 03:30:12 PM »
Don't flatter yourself. Were you wrong about Uhuruto troubles or not? Raila was unassailable at 2010 referendum - 48% in polls - and still lost to the weak candidates.

The rabbit peeping at you from inside the hat???? Odinga-Kenyatta- v Ruto-Waiguru-

The battlefield is tilted against your man.

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2019, 03:32:47 PM »

That still begs the question why he is undermining him now if he plans to back him later.  Me thinks that partnership is history.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2019, 04:28:05 PM »
Don't flatter yourself. Were you wrong about Uhuruto troubles or not? Raila was unassailable at 2010 referendum - 48% in polls - and still lost to the weak candidates.

The rabbit peeping at you from inside the hat???? Odinga-Kenyatta- v Ruto-Waiguru-

The battlefield is tilted against your man.
Uhuru is not fighting Ruto.It is a group of Uhuru operatives doing that.I think I accepted that as soon as they were named as Gigiri grp.That was mid last year.If Uhuru was to fight Ruto you'd see political class of GEMA closing ranks.Gov is huge.Small powerful clique operating under Kibicho,Nancy and possibly Muhoho are trying to drive a wedge btw Uhuru and Ruto because they want to eat alone now and possibly continue eating post 2023..by trying to wriggle around Uhuru term limits.Uhuru doesn't want to be lameduck and also want Raila silenced so it's win win for.Politics at that level is complex.Is Uhuru fighting Ruto..Nope.Murathe won't be jobless now.Has Uhuru allowed some of his men to Shadow box Ruto..yes.