Author Topic: Ruto chances for securing gema support just went up in smokes  (Read 7092 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ruto chances for securing gema support just went up in smokes
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2018, 02:08:52 AM »
Termie, this is the video:

Thanks.  It looks worse on video.  The body language and all.  Whatever happened to ndugu yangu Ruto?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2018, 08:45:28 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2018, 08:57:05 AM »
It was all in jest - the guy being taken to cleaners is Raila
You are very desperate for ouru's affirmation. Not all Kale's in the social media are as happy as you are. The video does not look that good for Ruto.  The body language tell a different story from the one you are trying to spin. Also, the language  "Hii kijana anaitwa Ruto, anatangatanga kila mahali".  Really? what happened to William?  This is not good for ruto my friend. Why would he call a grown ass man "hii Kijana anaitwa Ruto".  What more signs do you need?

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2018, 09:51:59 AM »
What we are dealing with is the imminent fall of Ruto. As for who will succeed Ouru, that is still too far to call. Ida is just one of the personalities that  we can speculate about in a field of many.

Nope - we are dealing with two mad-men Njamba and kichwa - one minute Ida is going to become pork - the next minute Ruto is kaput  - and Uhuru is working to endorse Raila - it called fertile imagination.
Did something happen on the news? Where has this talk come from all of a sudden? Im lost. I feel like you guys are talking about something only a few people are aware of.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2018, 10:05:52 AM »
You clearly don't understand politics. Moi tried that in 2002 and Kenyans flatly refused. Kenyans will not vote a proxy brought to them with "madharau". Gema need to identify a leader now, have that leader earn respect of leaders within GEMA and that is probably enough for now - otherwise if they want to ran for PORK - they'll need more. Right now Uhuru is dilly-dallying - they need to decide if it's Waiguru or Mwangi(Muranga) or Kiunjuri (that seem to have been deflated :)).
Pundit. Identifying a post ouru successor is the least of kikuyus problems. There are soo many leaders that can be propped up in literally a matter of days by the power brokers operating behind the scenes. Actually it would be stupid to identify one too early because the others will try to briabng her down-including killing.  This is why most leaders, even in the West, deny that they are running for the presidency until the elections are close enough. Once you stick your neck out, then you became a target. Ruto has done so and just watch.  It was actually a curse to identify Ruto as Ouru's successor 10 years before he could actually run. 

Kenyans refused Kanu. His choice was also still ripe he had to wait for 10 years

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2018, 01:25:14 PM »
It was all in jest - the guy being taken to cleaners is Raila
You are very desperate for ouru's affirmation. Not all Kale's in the social media are as happy as you are. The video does not look that good for Ruto.  The body language tell a different story from the one you are trying to spin. Also, the language  "Hii kijana anaitwa Ruto, anatangatanga kila mahali".  Really? what happened to William?  This is not good for ruto my friend. Why would he call a grown ass man "hii Kijana anaitwa Ruto".  What more signs do you need?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2018, 01:35:32 PM »
The statement by uhuru that he wants everyone in jubilee to work and stop 2022 campaigns..uhuru is done with ruto. He is going berserk on him. I think ruto thought he could bully uhuru..uhuri will go rovue on ruto ..he is fed up with ruto looting. I am told uhuri iz planning on punish dod procurement offocials. A military reshuffle is looming and ruto son will know uhuru sii baba yake ...any central mp that campaigns for futo will be punished...raila has uhuri word and uhuru had no intention of supporting ruto in 2022..2022 will be NASA with some central support versus ruto and others

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »
The deep level of friendship btw the two allows Uhuru to make such kind of jokes on Ruto.  When you talk about Ruto facing corruption charges - what prompt you to think so? Is Ruto the guy who stole "1" bob from NYS or Maize. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2018, 01:49:31 PM »
When did saul-paul conversion happen :)
The statement by uhuru that he wants everyone in jubilee to work and stop 2022 campaigns..uhuru is done with ruto. He is going berserk on him. I think ruto thought he could bully uhuru..uhuri will go rovue on ruto ..he is fed up with ruto looting. I am told uhuri iz planning on punish dod procurement offocials. A military reshuffle is looming and ruto son will know uhuru sii baba yake ...any central mp that campaigns for futo will be punished...raila has uhuri word and uhuru had no intention of supporting ruto in 2022..2022 will be NASA with some central support versus ruto and others

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2018, 04:22:02 PM »
Pundit, do not insult our intelligence. What we saw yesterday was real a dress down and there is no need to sugar-coat it. Today at the prayer meeting, Ruto was literally forced to apologize without prior notice. The point is that Ruto is being downsized because he was peaking too soon.  I think from today on, we will see a more subdued and humbled Ruto.  Gidi is also making his rounds. He was in the coast today with joho and that means the agenda of the so called "dynasties" is on cause. Building bridges is going to be the theme for now and not Ruto's 2022.  Ruto wanted to lock-down 2022 very quickly but I think he has hit a hard rock for now. The bigger question is whether he will survive all this brotherhood because Ruto is a hard man and he looks out of place when he is not attacking.

The deep level of friendship btw the two allows Uhuru to make such kind of jokes on Ruto.  When you talk about Ruto facing corruption charges - what prompt you to think so? Is Ruto the guy who stole "1" bob from NYS or Maize. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
In fullness of time - you'll as always be crying in the toilet - and Ruto path to statehouse 2022 has never been clearer. The day Ruto loses his 50-50 (power) and Raila joins gok - then come here and shout. As of now - Raila just gave your guys up for a mere handshake.
Pundit, do not insult our intelligence. What we saw yesterday was real a dress down and there is no need to sugar-coat it. Today at the prayer meeting, Ruto was literally forced to apologize without prior notice. The point is that Ruto is being downsized because he was peaking too soon.  I think from today on, we will see a more subdued and humbled Ruto.  Gidi is also making his rounds. He was in the coast today with joho and that means the agenda of the so called "dynasties" is on cause. Building bridges is going to be the theme for now and not Ruto's 2022.  Ruto wanted to lock-down 2022 very quickly but I think he has hit a hard rock for now. The bigger question is whether he will survive all this brotherhood because Ruto is a hard man and he looks out of place when he is not attacking.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2018, 05:47:15 PM »
Surreal - the surrender of the century - from NASA.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2018, 05:52:30 PM »
I never cry about politics. We won the presidency three times and it was all stolen-we took it hard and we are now as hard as rock when it comes to political expectations.  I am therefore ready for everything and anything in 2022 and that includes, RAO's presidency, Ouru staying on, Ruto's presidency, Gidi's presidency and even someone else not being talked about seriously now.  All I am trying to tell you is to stop peddling this political inevitability about Ruto. We have been around long enough to know that 2022 is too long for that kind of crap.

In fullness of time - you'll as always be crying in the toilet - and Ruto path to statehouse 2022 has never been clearer. The day Ruto loses his 50-50 (power) and Raila joins gok - then come here and shout. As of now - Raila just gave your guys up for a mere handshake.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2018, 05:58:03 PM »
Ruto is the clear front-runner -I am not sure how you want to talk about 2022 and exclude the favourite.
I never cry about politics. We won the presidency three times and it was all stolen-we took it hard and we are now as hard as rock when it comes to political expectations.  I am therefore ready for everything and anything in 2022 and that includes, RAO's presidency, Ouru staying on, Ruto's presidency, Gidi's presidency and even someone else not being talked about seriously now.  All I am trying to tell you is to stop peddling this political inevitability about Ruto. We have been around long enough to know that 2022 is too long for that kind of crap.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2018, 05:59:02 PM »
Ruto had to surrender to the handshake and building bridges high level politics. That is the only way he can live to fight another day.  I hope from now on he will stop "randarandaring" in those "vichochoro" and focus on the politics of building bridges until the time for campaigning for 2022 begins.  The rest you have uttered is utoto not worth responding to.

Surreal - the surrender of the century - from NASA.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2018, 06:00:48 PM »
He is your favorite and you can talk about him until cows come home but that does not mean anything to me.

Ruto is the clear front-runner -I am not sure how you want to talk about 2022 and exclude the favourite.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2018, 06:20:31 PM »
Synovate only opinion polling for 2022 declared him the favourite.
He is your favorite and you can talk about him until cows come home but that does not mean anything to me.n

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2018, 09:02:17 PM »
Ok pundit, he is the favorite 4 years out and the only declared candidate. How useful is that information? Chill.

He is your favorite and you can talk about him until cows come home but that does not mean anything to me.n

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2018, 12:45:16 AM »
Pundit ruto is about to go to excile ..will you follow him

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
Please share the polls, I missed them.

Ruto's chances are excellent - with non-GEMA literally rounded up as he sponsors the Luhya unity - and Jubilee behemoth - he has the stars lined up. Of course GEMA diehards and the Luo will furiously throw last kicks and squirm all the way.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527