Author Topic: Raila should be silent on current corruption manenos  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila should be silent on current corruption manenos
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »
Robina, I know you thought that Ruto was a winning horse and that is why you picked him this time around. You desperately wanted to be on the winning side.  I am sorry to rain in your parade.

Kichwa there is actually not enough space for both Ruto and Raila who have been fighting for non-GEMA since 2002 - which you project to the Kikuyu. One has to die. Nature of the beast. The only "criminal enterprise" being disbanded is ODM :D

I know it's painful to watch as Ruto pushes Raila to the cliff. It's okay to sing a song. Very entertaining.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Raila should be silent on current corruption manenos
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2018, 08:57:29 PM »
Anyway I don't think Uhuru has the stomach for a political fight - he clearly told Raila that much and ended the referendum drama - so he'll just pick his girlfriend Waiguru to deputize Ruto - and possibly his son Muhoho will join politics - to continue the kenyatta legacy of stealing.

And apart from lacking the energy for the fight - Uhuru like any other politician is very corrupt -- you know he ate the whole 10% of SGR alone :) That is a lot of money - Ruto wanted to eat too with DL(David Lagat) - Wanjigi wanted it too - but when Uhuru took it whole - Ruto was smart enough to look for smaller deals - while Wanjigi threw a tantrum.
This is just what I don't understand. How can Uhuru even be so greedy when his family already stole more than enough? Some things only God can understand, I swear. I know enough people who were saying in 2012/3 ati Uhuru won't steal coz he doesn't need to. Apparently, he's the biggest thief of them all. It's not just that he's allowing his thugs to steal...noooo. He actually tops them all. Somethings are just amazing.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.