Author Topic: Dear Robina, Cash is King, the Rest are Details  (Read 15742 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Dear Robina, Cash is King, the Rest are Details
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2018, 04:08:59 PM »
Ms Robina,
Felon managed to smoke weed during this show
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2018, 04:18:46 PM »
It's 2 and a half hours long.  Can you link the time when he smokes weed?  I have heard his take on AI and it is simply wrong and ignorant for a guy whose products make use of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2018, 05:01:01 PM »
Robina likes ones who have big egos like Elon. :)
Big talk no results..

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2018, 06:03:37 PM »
Big talk no results..

And the shares dropped like there is no $420 'funding secured'
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2018, 06:06:24 PM »
It's 2 and a half hours long.  Can you link the time when he smokes weed?  I have heard his take on AI and it is simply wrong and ignorant for a guy whose products make use of it.

Getting it shortly

There

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2018, 09:19:21 PM »
 :D I mean it's legal right?  He says he has done it before.  So this is phony curiosity.  He is definitely venting.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2018, 02:42:38 AM »
Big talk no results..

And the shares dropped like there is no $420 'funding secured'

He was probably trying to give short-sellers a kick in the nuts.   Seems to have backfired.   Some of the shorters are suing him for price manipulation, and the SEC is investigating the same.   On the other side, investors who went giddy at the news and bought the stock are also suing him.  I too would roll a fat joint at such times.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2018, 07:14:53 PM »
An excellent summary of why investors are shorting on Tesla

Basically,
1. Overvalued stock
2. Crazy cash burning
3. Felon is Unraveling
4. No or exaggerated demand for Tesla

https://nyti.ms/2D57UFj

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2018, 05:51:59 AM »
Felon steps down as chairman for 3 years, retains CEO position, and pays $20M fine all over a weed tweet. Ogopa SEC

https://nyti.ms/2QjQXIR

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2020, 02:43:45 AM »
I hate hate hate Robina.
She’s been so right
These shares prices are heading up past amazon soon.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2020, 10:58:43 AM »
Only Toyota is worth more than Tesla now. I am not a speculator but hold stocks as longterm assets. So I won't be selling Tesla or BTC soon.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2020, 12:49:53 PM »
Only Toyota is worth more than Tesla now. I am not a speculator but hold stocks as longterm assets. So I won't be selling Tesla or BTC soon.

There once was dotcom stars

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2020, 01:40:25 PM »
Pastor a one-company bubble is new. Tesla and Musk companies beat Wall Street by a mile. 200% in 6 months. Do you know even SpaceX's private valuation has risen exponentially? After turning the space industry on its head.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2020, 05:25:52 AM »
https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/tesla-model-3-toyota-corolla-honda-accord

Tesla is on a roll
Toyota losing???!
Even yahoo lost to google..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2020, 07:55:53 PM »
https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/tesla-model-3-toyota-corolla-honda-accord

Tesla is on a roll
Toyota losing???!
Even yahoo lost to google..

Toyota, Volkswagens are ramping up EV production but cannot catch up with Tesla which doubles as a clean energy company. Half the cost of EV is battery. Tesla has 50% of EV market which is a very big deal as combustion engines are going out of mandate. It is why the stock is skyrocketing as GM and Ford plummet. Tesla and SpaceX weakest chain is the one-man show. If Musk gets a heart attack they would collapse.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2020, 08:03:44 PM »
It golden age for hitecpreneurs. Instead Pundit sells his AI start-up for pocket change to buy plot in Kapsengere... what a fool.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2020, 09:30:26 PM »
It golden age for hitecpreneurs. Instead Pundit sells his AI start-up for pocket change to buy plot in Kapsengere... what a fool.

Pundit has priorities, and its not tech.
When Google started at $100, i thought it was a bubble.
THen Facebook at $22
Now Tesla???
I am so damn....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2020, 09:44:05 PM »

Pundit has priorities, and its not tech.
When Google started at $100, i thought it was a bubble.
THen Facebook at $22
Now Tesla???
I am so damn....

Tesla will end up with a huge chunk - 15% plus - of the global auto and energy markets - so it is still way undervalued at 150B usd. Especially on clean energy. Toyota is worth 250B at just 10% marketshare of gas auto. I don't think Tesla will maintain the 50% EV share as gas is outlawed and the competition heats up but they have a strong sustainable brand to weather the storm. It is ranked among the most innovative companies consistently and very high customer ratings. Also they are onto sedans, SUV, trucks and semis - all major segments. Autopilots, mobile, etc. Too much potential.