Author Topic: The People's Assembly Loading....  (Read 18979 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: The People's Assembly Loading....
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2017, 10:58:18 PM »

Vooke, Its nolonger, politics, PR and numbers for us.  Its a conviction.  We do not mind losing none-believers at this time-infact we encourage it. Pundit think its only luos but you would be surprised how many none-luos are involved at a very serious level. This movement is kicking off with more people than the Mau Mau, or the 2nd liberation movement.  Imagine if half of the country boycotted the elections of 1992, do you think Moi would have survived for another 10 years.  I am therefore very pleased at the numbers that we have right now and the fact that most NASA will not go back to another sham election regardless of what the western ambassadors in Nairobi think.
Invalidation will go a long way in giving meat to your convictions.
Upholding the victory will set you so far back than even before 2013. You have a world respected court calling your withdrawal BS. Babu will be conflicted between following katiba and going rogue. Jubilee will be sleeping as you scheme your next move

In short, everything Babu does is down to #WakoraNetwork

I don't think you've fully appreciated the impact of People's assemblies across the nation. 

A nullification will actually offer a lifeline to the electoral fraudsters, for they could get away from their shameful sham election and even pretend to organise a more inclusive "reform" driven one.

A confirmation of the sham will not only strengthen the People's assemblies, but will place them in direct conflict with the criminal government.   There will only be one winner.  The People.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2017, 11:32:07 PM »

Vooke, Its nolonger, politics, PR and numbers for us.  Its a conviction.  We do not mind losing none-believers at this time-infact we encourage it. Pundit think its only luos but you would be surprised how many none-luos are involved at a very serious level. This movement is kicking off with more people than the Mau Mau, or the 2nd liberation movement.  Imagine if half of the country boycotted the elections of 1992, do you think Moi would have survived for another 10 years.  I am therefore very pleased at the numbers that we have right now and the fact that most NASA will not go back to another sham election regardless of what the western ambassadors in Nairobi think.
Upholding the victory will set you so far back than even before 2013. You have a world respected court calling your withdrawal BS. Babu will be conflicted between following katiba and going rogue. Jubilee will be sleeping as you scheme your next move

I don't think you've fully appreciated the impact of People's assemblies across the nation. 

A nullification will actually offer a lifeline to the electoral fraudsters, for they could get away from their shameful sham election and even pretend to organise a more inclusive "reform" driven one.

A confirmation of the sham will not only strengthen the People's assemblies, but will place them in direct conflict with the criminal government.   There will only be one winner.  The People.

I think vooke believes NASA is still playing the legalism game.  I am not seeing any evidence that they have placed their cards on this court process.  They are now selling secession to their base.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2017, 06:30:20 AM »

I think vooke believes NASA is still playing the legalism game.  I am not seeing any evidence that they have placed their cards on this court process.  They are now selling secession to their base.

Invalidation is NASWA's lifeline and they know it. That's why they are so much after it though pretending they don't care
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Nasa-says-Uhuru-Kenyatta-terrorised-its-supporters/3126390-4184308-149vv4i/index.html
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2017, 02:52:05 PM »

Invalidation is NASWA's lifeline and they know it. That's why they are so much after it though pretending they don't care
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Nasa-says-Uhuru-Kenyatta-terrorised-its-supporters/3126390-4184308-149vv4i/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2017, 05:36:49 PM »
Jubilee can debate this matter amongst themselves all they want but we in NASA have come to the conclusion that we are no longer going to participate in any sham elections again, EVER, until the electoral process is fixed to our satisfaction.  Naisitoshe, If it is not fixed, we are going to secede.  You can now go ahead and call us names if it makes you feel better.

In January after Chebukati was appointed we were assured the rigging machinery had been decimated. Now the poor man must go. In 2022 it'll be the same story - the sophisticated machinery - after Raila's upteenth beating. He needs to let fresh ideas take root - instead of the stale boycott  :) - like Bob Dole, Al Gore, Mitt Romney and other democrats.
Exactly.

That Raila lost to Uhuruto can only be blamed on the chaotic mess that was NASA.

And NASA, instead of taking responsibility for their own shortcomings, believe pushing the blame away will work wonders.

If NASA continues on this self-destructive path, Ruto might make it in 2022 (that is, if the MKM allow him...which I doubt).
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2017, 06:18:52 PM »
And we will not allow you to secede.Not when Ruto is about to become PORK :) you'll be part of kenya upende usipende. You'll obey all kenyan laws. You'll pay taxes.You'll be a proud kenyan. The makondes, the asians, the nubians and many folks are all dying to become kenyans and here you're claiming you want to secede? Never gonna happen. It eaiser for Raila to become PORK than for you to secede.

When Raila was PM - and acting all executive - we did not secede. When Jaramogi was VP - we did not secede. We went to boardroom and strategize. We formed alliance. We changed alliances. We made new friends out of enemies. That is politics. Everytime you lose an election - you're going to secede? No - you're going to sit down and have serious genuine talk - and find a way back to power. It may entail for example supporting WSR in 2022 :D :D and buying time for 2032.

Jubilee can debate this matter amongst themselves all they want but we in NASA have come to the conclusion that we are no longer going to participate in any sham elections again, EVER, until the electoral process is fixed to our satisfaction.  Naisitoshe, If it is not fixed, we are going to secede.  You can now go ahead and call us names if it makes you feel better.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2017, 09:49:59 PM »
By 2022 Uhuruto will have severely pillaged NASA - and hived off a huge chunk to Jubilee - Kichwa will have to redraw that "people's republic" map to a few sparse dots all over Kenya.

And we will not allow you to secede.Not when Ruto is about to become PORK :) you'll be part of kenya upende usipende. You'll obey all kenyan laws. You'll pay taxes.You'll be a proud kenyan. The makondes, the asians, the nubians and many folks are all dying to become kenyans and here you're claiming you want to secede? Never gonna happen. It eaiser for Raila to become PORK than for you to secede.

When Raila was PM - and acting all executive - we did not secede. When Jaramogi was VP - we did not secede. We went to boardroom and strategize. We formed alliance. We changed alliances. We made new friends out of enemies. That is politics. Everytime you lose an election - you're going to secede? No - you're going to sit down and have serious genuine talk - and find a way back to power. It may entail for example supporting WSR in 2022 :D :D and buying time for 2032.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2017, 09:58:55 PM »
That was actually very funny.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2017, 10:00:45 PM »
...and you have that much faith in Ouru?

By 2022 Uhuruto will have severely pillaged NASA - and hived off a huge chunk to Jubilee - Kichwa will have to redraw that "people's republic" map to a few sparse dots all over Kenya.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2017, 10:03:11 PM »

In January after Chebukati was appointed we were assured the rigging machinery had been decimated. Now the poor man must go. In 2022 it'll be the same story - the sophisticated machinery - after Raila's upteenth beating. He needs to let fresh ideas take root - instead of the stale boycott  :) - like Bob Dole, Al Gore, Mitt Romney and other democrats.
Exactly.

That Raila lost to Uhuruto can only be blamed on the chaotic mess that was NASA.

And NASA, instead of taking responsibility for their own shortcomings, believe pushing the blame away will work wonders.

If NASA continues on this self-destructive path, Ruto might make it in 2022 (that is, if the MKM allow him...which I doubt).
Name calling is childish and I'll not engage in it.

That said, the boycott has largely failed (was expected to anyhow:  https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/11/13/calling-for-boycott-is-equal-to-shooting-ourselves-in-the-foot_c1668367) and the secession talk is just a poor attempt to negotiate nusu. It ain't happening and, if I were still in ODM, I'd seriously tell them off.

Now with this big rally planned for Thursday's homecoming of Rao, just remember the exact same thing was tried in 2014 and failed horribly.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2017, 06:00:59 AM »

Exactly.

That said, the boycott has largely failed (was expected to anyhow:  https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/11/13/calling-for-boycott-is-equal-to-shooting-ourselves-in-the-foot_c1668367) and the secession talk is just a poor attempt to negotiate nusu. It ain't happening and, if I were still in ODM, I'd seriously tell them off.

Now with this big rally planned for Thursday's homecoming of Rao, just remember the exact same thing was tried in 2014 and failed horribly.

Very nice Jubilee talking points.  What are we supposed to do with them given that NASA also have their own talking points. The physical secession maybe a few years from now but I feel like we already live in two countries. They say that you know a marriage is in deep trouble when the couples stop caring what the other is doing or saying.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2017, 07:14:00 AM »

I have actually seen that story.  That is opportunistic more than anything else.  NASA is not really invested in this court process.  SCOK is compromised
Yeah right
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2017, 09:56:23 AM »

Exactly.

Very nice Jubilee talking points.  What are we supposed to do with them given that NASA also have their own talking points. The physical secession maybe a few years from now but I feel like we already live in two countries. They say that you know a marriage is in deep trouble when the couples stop caring what the other is doing or saying.
There you go again, thinking binary as usual.

So what are NASA's talking points and, besides blabbering nonstop about secession, what are NASA's plans to empower the new citizens of PRK? How will PRK be any different from what we have today? Policy plans? Economic plans? Industrialization plans? Monetary plans?

The only thing I see NASA tapping is the anger/fear of it's supporters to gain power, just as Jubilee has done, with unrealistic dreams.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2017, 02:15:25 PM »
There you go again. You accuse me of being binary (whatever that means), then in the same breath you Proceed to regurgitate/recite the same talking points that Jubilee talking heads spew everyday on national TV with the same superiority complex, arrogance and condescending attitude to boot. We stoped caring about your opinions/matusi along time ago if you have not noticed,  so go ahead and knock yourself out. We are already psychologically living in two countries. We know it because we have been living in two different countries for awhile and we finally found our voice that has been suppressed and ridiculed by your kind. This is why we understand you but you are struggling  to understand us because you never considered us as a people with political views, dreams and aspirations different from yours.

Exactly.

There you go again, thinking binary as usual.

So what are NASA's talking points and, besides blabbering nonstop about secession, what are NASA's plans to empower the new citizens of PRK? How will PRK be any different from what we have today? Policy plans? Economic plans? Industrialization plans? Monetary plans?

The only thing I see NASA tapping is the anger/fear of it's supporters to gain power, just as Jubilee has done, with unrealistic dreams.