Author Topic: RV warriors should restrain themselves  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Ole

• Regular
Re: RV warriors should restrain themselves
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 04:17:14 PM »
Of course the man did not finish the 20 liters but he was forced to drink as much as possible. His motorbike was also burnt. I think people should protest without provoking their neighbors.
I am told the genesis of this was Luos in Palo on Kericho-Kisumu border forced a kipsisig milk trader to drink 20 liters of milk and burnt his motor bike few days ago. The ones in tea estates are not helping matters because they are on a strike - have barricaded roads in tea estates - fell electricity poles and now locals are set to enter the tea estates and fight them.

Can a little education help in reducing the spread of wild, problematic stories ...

In Std. 5 we were told that the capacity of the human stomach when fully extended is something 2 to 4 litres.    That Kipsigis chap must be something else.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 04:41:40 PM »
Thanks for clarifying that.    It wasn't clear from the report, which states that he was forced to drink 20 litres.  So, he just drank until he was full?   That's not  exactly a huge  lot of milk and certainly nowhere near the reported 20 litres; so why bring in that figure?  I suppose saying he was forced to drink 2 or 3 litres wouldn't cause much excitement ....

And, yes, should protest without provoking their neighbors.   By the way, considering the source,  are we sure that this even happened?

Of course the man did not finish the 20 liters but he was forced to drink as much as possible. His motorbike was also burnt. I think people should protest without provoking their neighbors.
I am told the genesis of this was Luos in Palo on Kericho-Kisumu border forced a kipsisig milk trader to drink 20 liters of milk and burnt his motor bike few days ago. The ones in tea estates are not helping matters because they are on a strike - have barricaded roads in tea estates - fell electricity poles and now locals are set to enter the tea estates and fight them.

Can a little education help in reducing the spread of wild, problematic stories ...

In Std. 5 we were told that the capacity of the human stomach when fully extended is something 2 to 4 litres.    That Kipsigis chap must be something else.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 05:25:08 PM »
Kalenjin fought everyone in 92 bar maasai - I don't think you want to fight kalenjin - if you understand the war infrastructure that is underneath it. Right now Kalenjin are in a fix - because they are itching to fight - but that is playing to Raila NUSU mkate hand.
This is 2017 the only allies kalenjins have is Kikuyu and the Government I hope when they start this war they will be able to protect kalenjins all over the country and their business interest.