Author Topic: IEBC: One of Our IT Experts Gone Missing hahahaha  (Read 8282 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: IEBC: One of Our IT Experts Gone Missing hahahaha
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2017, 06:58:38 PM »
We know you believe Jubilee won clean in 2013.  We DON'T and we believe we know exactly how they rigged in 2013. That is why we are trying to close the loopholes they used to rig last time and those they may use this time.  You can try all you want but you will not convince me or anybody else that Ouruto are not crooks and that stealing elections is above them.

Jubilee are campaigning like crazy. Holding rallies 200 plus rallies nearly every week and spending billions of money.They know the game will be decided in the ballot box and it is nearly impossible to rig without raising suspicion. Jubilee won clean in 2013. They intend to win clean in 2017. NASA are either naive - by allowing themselves to be distracted by useless fight with IEBC - IEBC have been nothing but open book - they have allowed NASA to look at every hole and find any rat - or they know they aint winning. I mean apart from compromised Infotrak and sijui Zogby - the opinion polls from 2013 - have consistently shown Uhuru at  plus or near 50% of the vote. I mean since 2013 there are only two polls - showing Raila leading by 1% - internal poll and compromised poll :D.

When someone talk about rigging now - in any scale to let you win - I think they are nuts. Even if 10% of systems IEBC has put in place were to work - how would one rig any serious scale? Maybe rig remote places like Mandera - but how do you rig Nairobi? Coast? Nyanza? Western? RV? Central?  Max of 700 votes; electronic identification; agents; observers; electronic transmission; even if it fails like in 2013 - the data is already saved in those machines - they may not transmit - but you can dig out the figures saved - all the paper trail. If any rigging will be attempted - it will be easy to flag it.Everyone would know rigging...Kibaki started witholding results from his strongholds...with votes from Marsabit arriving faster than those in Ruiru or Tharaka.

Rigging post 2002 - when counting & tallying shifted to polling station - is really hard to conceal. In 92-97 - ballot stuffing happen because counting would be done in central places - so KANU would simply stuff or swap ballot boxes on the way to center.

Post 2002 - any rigging will be known - like Kibaki 2007 rigging. No way Ruiru votes can appear 5 days later after Mandera, Marsabit and Turkana have airlifted theirs.

Uhuru is popular incumbent romping back to statehouse bila wasiwasi.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2017, 04:59:38 AM »
Found in Roysambu with mpango wa kando.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2017, 05:11:31 AM »
that is funny.. I read it on Facebook and thought it was a lie.. But someone claimed to have seen him drunk as skunk in Roysambu.. Lol Kenya is full of circus

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2017, 05:28:52 AM »
How much drama shall swirl around this election, honestly? In the past few days, I've already heard three hot stories: one in Dubai, one about KDF, another about the DPORK's house being under seige, and here is a fourth one already: missing IEBC ICT head. My head is spinning. What's going on in that country called Kenya?

Throw away your movies and watch live action
Indeed. Only problem is, this live action might affect my family and my home so it's really unsettling. Getting a sick, sick feeling in my tummy. God please help us.

Very few if any lives will be lost; it'll be calmer than 2013. That I can assure you.

This nigga probably overdosed mchele

I'm that good

Invalid Tweet ID
Can NASWA overworked imagination take a break
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2017, 05:46:23 AM »
Guy was doing the Kenya thing drinking like there is no 8.8.17

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2017, 08:26:25 AM »
Lol! Ati mpango wa kando? Kwani alimpea nini? I'm glad he's safe. vooke, it's not just NASA imzgination, I saw here and on social media enough Jubilee speculation about NASA plots. So your words should be directed at both to be fair. And who can blame them? It's IEBC who jumped the gun by going to the public with the report before he was actually known to be missing for real. I wish there was  a link to a story so I could read more details. Dude must be sooooooo embarrssed to be outed in front of everybody like that!!!! :)

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2017, 08:40:15 AM »
Ok, guys, the article I found was this: http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/vehicle-iebc-manager-roysambu/

They say he has not actually been found.... only his car has.....where's the story saying he was found with a mpango wa kando????

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »
Ok, guys, the article I found was this: http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/vehicle-iebc-manager-roysambu/

They say he has not actually been found.... only his car has.....where's the story saying he was found with a mpango wa kando????
Kadame

Jubilee is behind all this. Once I have all the information will share. The media in Kenya has allied with Uhuru to turn the country into a modern day NAZI Reich.

They refused to publish the KDF story arguing there was no evidence. Then the evidence was provided. They said it was unverified. Then the military acknowledged the documents. They took three days waiting for Omamo to say the documents were fake so they could use it. Omamo when asked conceded that she had not read, examined or even seen the documents. How did she decide they were"fake"? No answer! But the NAZI media carried her lies.

Matiangi and her then tried to justify the deployment of KDF. The NAZIs failed to ask the two Jubilee campaigners (they were in Kisumu organizing the distribution of RAILA 10years T-shirts for photos to be distributed in Machakos) when parliament passed such an authorization. The constitution requires the deployment of KDF internally to be approved by parliament and there is no short cut.

Uhuru better win because he and his retinue will need to ask for a pardon for the countless gross violations committed. Some of these people will not survive. Omamo is an advocate breaking the law she knows and understands. How can I be convinced to not seek her prosecution conviction and further move for the LSK to strike her name off the roll of advocates in addition to ensuring she never holds public office?

When confronted jubilee whacks who still think they'll win respond like Kiunjuri-who Kenyans have finally figured is a mental case.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »
You know it treason to publish KDF documents.
]Kadame

Jubilee is behind all this. Once I have all the information will share. The media in Kenya has allied with Uhuru to turn the country into a modern day NAZI Reich.

They refused to publish the KDF story arguing there was no evidence. Then the evidence was provided. They said it was unverified. Then the military acknowledged the documents. They took three days waiting for Omamo to say the documents were fake so they could use it. Omamo when asked conceded that she had not read, examined or even seen the documents. How did she decide they were"fake"? No answer! But the NAZI media carried her lies.

Matiangi and her then tried to justify the deployment of KDF. The NAZIs failed to ask the two Jubilee campaigners (they were in Kisumu organizing the distribution of RAILA 10years T-shirts for photos to be distributed in Machakos) when parliament passed such an authorization. The constitution requires the deployment of KDF internally to be approved by parliament and there is no short cut.

Uhuru better win because he and his retinue will need to ask for a pardon for the countless gross violations committed. Some of these people will not survive. Omamo is an advocate breaking the law she knows and understands. How can I be convinced to not seek her prosecution conviction and further move for the LSK to strike her name off the roll of advocates in addition to ensuring she never holds public office?

When confronted jubilee whacks who still think they'll win respond like Kiunjuri-who Kenyans have finally figured is a mental case.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2017, 11:22:32 AM »
Do you know it is Misprision of Treason to conceal Treason?

You know it treason to publish KDF documents.
]Kadame

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2017, 12:37:14 PM »
This just vindicates NASA cries of IEBC & Jubilee monkey business. The Kenya Police Service is no longer independent after Jubilee used tyranny to let IG be appointed by PORK instead of the Kavuludi NPSC. The same way they attempted to shackle JSC to forward three names for judges for PORK to pick one. Jubilee is KANU - I mean the only "reforms" they have managed in the police is to entrench impunity. And the stench has infected KDF now under Jubilee... just look at their Somalia charcoal shenanigans... and unbelievable Westgate lootenants fiasco under ole Lenku who is now Jubilee superstar. Consider most KDF scandals are muzzled due to "national security". Jubilee is simply KANU pig in heavy make-up so don't put digital stuffing above them.

Imagine while fighting corruption is key pledge... Winnie Guchu and Davis Chirchir - suspects in corruption & 2013 rigging - are Jubilee Chief Agents.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »
that is funny.. I read it on Facebook and thought it was a lie.. But someone claimed to have seen him drunk as skunk in Roysambu.. Lol Kenya is full of circus

Who and where is this reported? I'm beginning to get lost even on this board btw news and opinions/speculations. Guys, I think when you are reporting something here like a fact (and not an opinion), you should make it clear. So far, all I've seen is a tweet with the picture of Moses Kuria and those cars saying the guy was enjoying himself. Kenyans on social media are so irresponsible, I can imagine his family feeling relieved/happy that he has been sighted alive and well somewhere, only to discover it was something carelessly posted on twitter for likes.

In other news, if he was in Rosambu, shouldn't they have found him by now? It doesn't seem like this is his thing, disappearing this way, or his wife would not have gone to the police on Sunday to report him missing. If he did just vanish to do something silly like be with his mpango wa kando at a time like this, that shows he's not very responsible or mindful of the delicate time we are in.

I hope he is well and that his wife will see him soon. If he was with a mpango wa kando, I would find it hilarious that he has been caught in front of the whole nation...but until he's found well and alive, I can't go there as yet.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2017, 01:09:14 PM »
Kadame

When a man disappears (we haven't had any or many women) and the police start planting silly stories in the media, making sporadic "discoveries" here and there while going through the motions of a thorough investigation about to make a break through, expect a corpse.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2017, 02:06:31 PM »
Kadame

When a man disappears (we haven't had any or many women) and the police start planting silly stories in the media, making sporadic "discoveries" here and there while going through the motions of a thorough investigation about to make a break through, expect a corpse.
How I wish you were wrong. It appears you were right. How can someone cut off his arm? What psycopaths are these? What for? Won't everyone die eventually?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 02:06:40 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.