Author Topic: NASA Triumphantly Enters Kiambu  (Read 3734 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: NASA Triumphantly Enters Kiambu
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 12:46:22 PM »
Isaak Ruto knows politics because he has already made a mark this political season.  There is really no need threatening people with your MOAS all the time.  We are aware of it and there are other predictions out there.  The autonomy of a rally is very complex and cannot be reduced to ferrying people.  People have to be transported to a rally one way or the other and you can call it what you want but its still a rally.

Isaac Rutto thinks he knows politics; so he ferry people and pay them to his rallies; Bomet will vote Uhuru 90%; Isaac himself will get 15%.Raila is anathema in Kalenjin land -even than 10% I am being generous - maybe Gusii/Luos in tea estate will vote for him and few Isaac diehards. Isaac would have gotten 30% but everytime he says NASA he loses lot more votes.
Good theory except the same rowdy or disrespectful crowd is always calm and excited when Uhuruto tours the place.

You have to admit that Rutto is a failed experiment...and he damn knows it too hence vying for Governor. My knowledge of Bomet politics is restricted to what I watch in tv, and I was largely convinced there was some real Rift, but Saturday changed my mind. Maybe here will be a Rift in the next three weeks
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: NASA Triumphantly Enters Kiambu
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 01:46:17 PM »
Isaak Ruto knows politics because he has already made a mark this political season.  There is really no need threatening people with your MOAS all the time.  We are aware of it and there are other predictions out there.  The autonomy of a rally is very complex and cannot be reduced to ferrying people.  People have to be transported to a rally one way or the other and you can call it what you want but its still a rally.

This is the localization of politics. Pundit has a personal grudge and his anger is increasing as he realizes that the People of Bomet will not vote for Laboso.

Laboso was instrumental in bribing MPs to vote to re-introduce manual voting. She became the darling of the NIS and William Ruto. She is a key participant in all the plans to rig the 2017 elections. Indeed the plan was to rig her in early so she can be in Nairobi to help rig nationally. That plan is in shambles because they as usual underestimated NASA intelligence.

I can tell Pundit for free that Laboso is among the people NASA is spending lots to keep busy in Bomet.

Instead of feeding us with lies, tell us what your team is constructing at Bomas of kenya.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread