Author Topic: Inside the The So Called Jubilee Rift Valley Citadel  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Inside the The So Called Jubilee Rift Valley Citadel
« on: June 15, 2017, 08:05:30 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Inside the The So Called Jubilee Rift Valley Citadel
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 08:11:48 PM »
Today at Fort Ternam
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 07:38:08 AM »
The jeering is mainly local independent politician protesting against Jubilee six-piece suit that UhuRuto are enforcing. Raila similarly faced the same protest in Siaya.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 10:40:43 AM »
The jeering is mainly local independent politician protesting against Jubilee six-piece suit that UhuRuto are enforcing. Raila similarly faced the same protest in Siaya.

What about the UNGA! UNGA! cries?

That said, you are an interesting guy:

1. You have sworn that Jubilee has kept its constituency intact and that there is no crack in the shinning armor. Now you are saying there are "independents" etc
2. You told us that Jubilee was going to be one huge party ... bigger and better than KANU ... and that it's a massive ship that will cruise to 2040 dropping off Uhuru at port 2017 and taking Ruto to Port 2022 and 2027 before Uhuru's son takes over the captainship in 2032. The rest of us must just sit and watch. So where did these "independents" come from? They appear vocal too!
3. I notice a bit of the GEMA False equivalence which is new coming from you: "Raila too...". Wonderful universal defence don't you think? Works every time!

I dropped in a video of Laboso at a funeral way back before the "Independents 'Menace'". She seems to be having trouble especially when she utters William Ruto's name. That was way back before the campaigns. She is diverted and has to apologize or explain her husband. In my experience issues like those only come up when people dislike someone.

Any way we are watching Bomet. I remind you that I said Isaac will win. I can now add that Nakuru governorship is within the CCM grasp - if they strike a deal with ODM and Wiper to leave the field to a CCM candidate.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 11:29:01 AM »

Any way we are watching Bomet. I remind you that I said Isaac will win. I can now add that Nakuru governorship is within the CCM grasp - if they strike a deal with ODM and Wiper to leave the field to a CCM candidate.

NASA has failed in zoning and this is where they will loose many swing county and MP seats to Jubilee. Mbugua stepped down for Lee Kinyanjui. Expect no such machinations in NASA.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 11:43:50 AM »
1) Unga is an issue that UhuRuto need to watch careful. That I admit is big issue now everywhere.I have seen queues. But for Kalenjin or Kikuyu to vote Raila - forget it. They know Unga is temporary issue that will go when next harvest come - but Raila is albatross on their neck for what years. Unga is only an issue in battle or swing grounds.
2) Independent issue is everywhere - in Bondo & in Kericho - Jubilee party is dealing with sore losers calling themsleves Jubilee Independent Candidates - these are mainly current MPS who were floored and cannot imagine life outside parliament. They are not against Jubilee or NASA.
3) Joyce is Bomet next governor. She will win by 85%. He won nomination by 57% against more likeable Dr Kones. It over for Isaac Ruto - I don't know who he still has - everyone in his county gov is basically quitting. Isaac would have lost by 30% but joining NASA basically left him with 10-15% of direhand - or maybe I am just generous - it could be usual 2% - Kipsigis voting Raila is not an easy thing now.

In 2013 you had more arsenal in rift valley - than Isaac & Zakayo. This time round you'll get few few votes.

What about the UNGA! UNGA! cries?

That said, you are an interesting guy:

1. You have sworn that Jubilee has kept its constituency intact and that there is no crack in the shinning armor. Now you are saying there are "independents" etc
2. You told us that Jubilee was going to be one huge party ... bigger and better than KANU ... and that it's a massive ship that will cruise to 2040 dropping off Uhuru at port 2017 and taking Ruto to Port 2022 and 2027 before Uhuru's son takes over the captainship in 2032. The rest of us must just sit and watch. So where did these "independents" come from? They appear vocal too!
3. I notice a bit of the GEMA False equivalence which is new coming from you: "Raila too...". Wonderful universal defence don't you think? Works every time!

I dropped in a video of Laboso at a funeral way back before the "Independents 'Menace'". She seems to be having trouble especially when she utters William Ruto's name. That was way back before the campaigns. She is diverted and has to apologize or explain her husband. In my experience issues like those only come up when people dislike someone.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 12:51:42 PM »
I start by wondering how it is you give Raila "more votes in Bomet" but here insist that " But for Kalenjin or Kikuyu to vote Raila - forget it."

I have learned that in politics you the most stupid word to use is "never". If Kikuyus could vote for Ruto and they called him the Butcher of Eldoret why would Kalenjins not vote for Raila? Again here we see your logic letting us down badly. Raila was wrongly accused of instigating the ICC cases and when Nyong'o wrote an ill advised letter of zero legal value, Ruto seized on it to blame Raila. Among Kikuyus they needed no priming as they knew "Odinga" was their natural enemy.

Another mistake Raila made was to go in to Mau. Kibaki sent him there knowing he would run into problems with the Kalenjin. He took the bait. At the time I wrote and protested but ran in to hardline Raila supporters who said I was overestimating my punditry and that RV would remain firmly Raila's.

So this is not new. They voted for Raila in 2007 and left him in 2013 when people (just like you now) thought it was not possible. Am saying Raila's share of the Kalenjin vote will increase this time. Ruto has caused just as many IDPs as Raila.

1) Unga is an issue that UhuRuto need to watch careful. That I admit is big issue now everywhere.I have seen queues. But for Kalenjin or Kikuyu to vote Raila - forget it. They know Unga is temporary issue that will go when next harvest come - but Raila is albatross on their neck for what years. Unga is only an issue in battle or swing grounds.
So Kalenjin will go hungry but make sure they queue and vote for Uhuru! That is the stuff I prefer to step aside and let Moon Ki interrogate because frankly I am not up to the job. I lack the competence to comprehend it.
2) Independent issue is everywhere - in Bondo & in Kericho - Jubilee party is dealing with sore losers calling themselves Jubilee Independent Candidates - these are mainly current MPS who were floored and cannot imagine life outside parliament. They are not against Jubilee or NASA.
Pundit,
We have an Independent issue because CORD stupidly went in for restrictive laws that led to it. I have hopes that that law along with many others will be nullified but this cycle is gone.

You on the other hand wanted more. You wanted ONE PARTY. It is a pity you could not reverse the entire multiparty provision in the constitution. In your own words, you wanted to follow the Moi Approach to power! You had sissy parties dissolved. URP went, Ford People followed. Some like PNU refused to die and shouted from the morgue being rescued just before they froze to death.

I think Ruto unleashed something against himself and he just won't see it until either next year (if they win) or 2020-ish if they lose.

3) Joyce is Bomet next governor. She will win by 85%. He won nomination by 57% against more likeable Dr Kones. It over for Isaac Ruto - I don't know who he still has - everyone in his county gov is basically quitting. Isaac would have lost by 30% but joining NASA basically left him with 10-15% of direhand - or maybe I am just generous - it could be usual 2% - Kipsigis voting Raila is not an easy thing now.
Those percentages of yours refer to the Jubilee nominations and by no means affect Isaac. You know we both know about those numbers in nominations. Candidates cook them to frighten opponents.

On this one we just have to let time tell.
In 2013 you had more arsenal in rift valley - than Isaac & Zakayo. This time round you'll get few few votes.
There are other people. Incase you happen to think seriously you may accept that Moi and Raila excel in one thing: Creating politicians. Raila has a factory and so did Moi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 02:02:08 PM »
You waffled and I got nothing. Let save this and let talk about it 9th. Kalenjin will not vote for Raila anytime soon. Isaac Ruto will lose by huge margin.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 03:21:20 PM »
You waffled and I got nothing. Let save this and let talk about it 9th. Kalenjin will not vote for Raila anytime soon. Isaac Ruto will lose by huge margin.

1. There is no evidence that Kalenjins will not vote for Raila. They did in 2007 and will do so this time
2. Isaac Ruto is the governor of Bomet. He will seek leave of absence from the post to become DPM - Devolution. He is the next King of RV
3. The reason you have independents is because WSR killed parties. You are paying for the mistakes you made and these mistakes will become blunders when WSR meets a unified GEMA rejection
4. NASA unlike Jubilee has no problem with Independents. Those in ODM zones are going nowhere and those in WDP areas are treated with soft gloves but no official support. I.e. if they win we embrace them if they lose we tell them you knew it was coming.
5. In areas like Kakamega we have Khalwale fighting Oparanya but both campaigning for NASA

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 03:30:38 PM »
That is better and straight to the point. Save this and don't disappear come the 9th August. About 50 days from now.
1. There is no evidence that Kalenjins will not vote for Raila. They did in 2007 and will do so this time
2. Isaac Ruto is the governor of Bomet. He will seek leave of absence from the post to become DPM - Devolution. He is the next King of RV
3. The reason you have independents is because WSR killed parties. You are paying for the mistakes you made and these mistakes will become blunders when WSR meets a unified GEMA rejection
4. NASA unlike Jubilee has no problem with Independents. Those in ODM zones are going nowhere and those in WDP areas are treated with soft gloves but no official support. I.e. if they win we embrace them if they lose we tell them you knew it was coming.
5. In areas like Kakamega we have Khalwale fighting Oparanya but both campaigning for NASA

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 07:29:15 PM »

Where are Raila's videos?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 03:19:50 PM »
Google it first.
Where are Raila's videos?