Author Topic: Senator Njoroge Excoriates Ruto Again  (Read 4430 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Senator Njoroge Excoriates Ruto Again
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 12:08:01 PM »
But Ruto was not on ballot. It shows if Ruto was on ballot - they were going to vote for him. They had issues with Uhuru - the usual anti-kikuyu rhetoric-.
Having an mp elected on your party ticket does not translate to votes.He got two mps in busia but the presidential votes went to Raila,He got mps in Turkana & samburu but the presidential votes went to Raila,he got mps in Narok but Raila still got more votes than Uhuru in Narok. Dont be cheated with mps,no wonder he is busy buying opposition mps left,right and centre.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 12:10:09 PM »
Why would he upstage somebody who made him PORK unless he was kibaki fool - who ended up destablizing his gov, nearly caused civil war, saw 0.6m of his people expelled and eventually had to share power with the same Raila -after he lost - you upstage Ruto and the war you'll get is going to keep your awake all night for next five years - Ruto has time - should be 50yrs now- and is capable of even backing old man - Raila :( for yet another 2007 redux.
Uhuru could easily upstage Ruto if he wanted. What for? If I was he, and I imagine meetings have been held, I would handpick 50% non-Gema in JAP and groom DPORK. Man enough to hold the house. Tough job.

Any insight into WSR Kanu 2.0 plans?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 12:48:40 PM »
Yees, I want to hear what you think Ruto's Kenya will look like.

Why would he upstage somebody who made him PORK unless he was kibaki fool - who ended up destablizing his gov, nearly caused civil war, saw 0.6m of his people expelled and eventually had to share power with the same Raila -after he lost - you upstage Ruto and the war you'll get is going to keep your awake all night for next five years - Ruto has time - should be 50yrs now- and is capable of even backing old man - Raila :( for yet another 2007 redux.
Uhuru could easily upstage Ruto if he wanted. What for? If I was he, and I imagine meetings have been held, I would handpick 50% non-Gema in JAP and groom DPORK. Man enough to hold the house. Tough job.

Any insight into WSR Kanu 2.0 plans?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »
Kagame & Meles. Ruto is really hardworking & brilliant but I tend to think he is dictatorial & a bit corrupt. I don't care much about the dictatorial part but I think he need to work on his "corrupt" tendencies. I think he is doing the corruption part to finance the politics. With his sheer brillance and hardwork - I think kenya will be develop so quickly.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 01:20:22 PM »
Let us hope so. With iron grip on politics he can make or break Kenya. He seems to crave a legacy which would be great thing for our mediocracy.

Pajero noises are typical. It is President Ruto unless tsunami strikes .ke

Kagame & Meles. Ruto is really hardworking & brilliant but I tend to think he is dictatorial & a bit corrupt. I don't care much about the dictatorial part but I think he need to work on his "corrupt" tendencies. I think he is doing the corruption part to finance the politics. With his sheer brillance and hardwork - I think kenya will be develop so quickly.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 04:30:13 PM »
Kalonzo was in that path before,he is now Railas deputy,who is Ruto?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2016, 04:40:55 PM »
Ruto biggest threat in GEMA is a strong leader emerging outside Uhuru - I don't see that happening - while Uhuru is still politically adept and now that Jubilee is a big party -- with so many non-gema - folks who will frown and crush any such ambitous gema leader trying to mess up the apple cart.
In the unlikely event Uhuru get re-elected then know this brother Pundit. He will have authority in the first, second and half of the third year. After June of the third year he will have to make a choice: Crown a Kikuyu successor or watch one being created.

My bet is that if his mother is still alive, Uhuru's brother will be the candidate. All Kikuyus will flock to him and forget the Ruto deal. That will be the case incase Ruto manages to stay alive. My bet (sorry about that) is that Ruto will be scientifically exorcised before 2019 preferably in 2018. Kikuyus will then strike a new agreement with his replacement and promise him 2027

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2016, 06:38:58 PM »
You theories are really wild. Even Uhuru introduction by Moi was longer than this 1yr Muhoho coming and winning :) You really fear Kikuyus; you imagine they have the key to statehouses? Muhoho first has to go through a long process - It took the gifted Uhuru 10 plus years of serious mentoring- and he didn't couldn't crack it. I can imagine Muhoho just emerging to address a political rally the first time!

Anyway the Uhuru I know will not mess his legacy...with such inane ideas.

I can feel your bitterness as DPORK sleep walk to 2022 :) with Kikuyus laying the red carpet.

So far so good - Uhuru beat Raila next year like an isikuti drum like is wildy expected - and delusional very old Raila get beaten again by Ruto in 2022.

My bet is that if his mother is still alive, Uhuru's brother will be the candidate. All Kikuyus will flock to him and forget the Ruto deal. That will be the case incase Ruto manages to stay alive. My bet (sorry about tha
Ruto biggest threat in GEMA is a strong leader emerging outside Uhuru - I don't see that happening - while Uhuru is still politically adept and now that Jubilee is a big party -- with so many non-gema - folks who will frown and crush any such ambitous gema leader trying to mess up the apple cart.
In the unlikely event Uhuru get re-elected then know this brother Pundit. He will have authority in the first, second and half of the third year. After June of the third year he will have to make a choice: Crown a Kikuyu successor or watch one being created.

My bet is that if his mother is still alive, Uhuru's brother will be the candidate. All Kikuyus will flock to him and forget the Ruto deal. That will be the case incase Ruto manages to stay alive. My bet (sorry about that) is that Ruto will be scientifically exorcised before 2019 preferably in 2018. Kikuyus will then strike a new agreement with his replacement and promise him 2027
is that Ruto will be scientifically exorcised before 2019 preferably in 2018. Kikuyus will then strike a new agreement with his replacement and promise him 2027
[/quote]