Author Topic: Tyranny of numbers on sinking ground  (Read 12399 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Tyranny of numbers on sinking ground
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2015, 11:54:26 AM »
RV Pundit,some things dont happen in politics especially Kenya,Uhuru resigning 6 months to elections is pipe dream,not even for a day.By the time we near 2022 elections  Uhuru and Ruto will not be seeing eye to eye.Take that to Muramati sacco.
The only realistic path of Ruto becoming PORK is doing a Putin-Medved arrangement 2017.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2015, 12:01:30 PM »
That all depend on the two. I think so far they've proven to be committed to whatever deals they've entered. Uhuru is a gentleman. That is why there is no cries of MOU or betrayal. Why would Uhuru risk his legacy by starting kikuyu-Kalenjin war by reneging on the deal . So that mr nobody Kenneth can win :).If I was to advice Ruto, I would tell him to stick with Uhuru, medvev-putin would have worked, if Uhuru was not trustworthy.

The way I see...Uhuru fate in 2017 depends on RUTO..Ruto fate in 2022 similar hangs on Uhuru.

The deal with remain 50:50 btw Uhuru's camp-Ruto's camp; so the figure head (pork) will only change.

RV Pundit,some things dont happen in politics especially Kenya,Uhuru resigning 6 months to elections is pipe dream,not even for a day.By the time we near 2022 elections  Uhuru and Ruto will not be seeing eye to eye.Take that to Muramati sacco.
The only realistic path of Ruto becoming PORK is doing a Putin-Medved arrangement 2017.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2015, 12:06:28 PM »
What does Uhuru loose by not supporting Ruto 2022?He shall have served his two terms comfortably,whoever becomes president after him is non of his business.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2015, 12:16:16 PM »
You imagine Uhuru will retire comfortably after gifting the opposition (leave alone Raila) power. Sounds insane to me. Uhuru job will be to ensure Jubilee wins again. Without that, he and his friends, may spend retirement in a very hard place.
What does Uhuru loose by not supporting Ruto 2022?He shall have served his two terms comfortably,whoever becomes president after him is non of his business.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2015, 12:21:44 PM »
What has Ruto done to Kikuyus that Raila,Kalonzo did not do?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2015, 01:04:14 PM »
I think Kalonzo can cut a deal with GEMA but Raila will not be trusted by ruling elite....that is just the hard reality. Raila just scares a whole lot of people. He just too unpredictable for the likes of Uhuru to let him win that easily.
What has Ruto done to Kikuyus that Raila,Kalonzo did not do?

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2015, 01:10:56 PM »
He only scares kikuyus,rest of tribes have voted him and will still vote him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2015, 01:14:08 PM »
I won't include Kalenjin...it will take some miracle for them to forgive Raila soon.
He only scares kikuyus,rest of tribes have voted him and will still vote him.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »
RV Pundit Ponder this

2022 Raila goes for rerun with Peter Kenneth? how will Kalenjins vote?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
That will be tough one...but 82 yr old Raila may nick it :)
RV Pundit Ponder this

2022 Raila goes for rerun with Peter Kenneth? how will Kalenjins vote?

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2015, 03:39:22 PM »
In short,politics is about interests and not emotions.Raila is here to stay for a long time,he is the only politician who can ganner votes across the country.He will always be either no 1 or 2 in any election.I doubt if he is really interested in 2017,What i know is that he is looking at 2022,then do a Mandela,one term.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2015, 03:44:47 PM »
Raila will be irrevant in 2022 ..Kenya is not SA

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2015, 04:02:35 PM »
As long as our politics remain tribal,Raila will still be relevant as long as he lives.Thats the plain truth.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2015, 07:13:19 PM »
Raila had 5% of votes in central may be from Westerners living there and a few principled Kikuyus. Raila needs to increase this number by 3 percent and he has a chance against Uhuru nationally

Is there any reason to believe that in 2017 there will be more "Westerners" and "principled Kikuyus" to be found in Central?   Raila needs to forget Central and RV, look elsewhere, and focus on the dull, tedious and hard work of (a) getting his supporters to register, and (b) getting them to turn out to vote.    (In that, he can learn a few things from his "cousin" in America.)   Discipline and focus.  Of which a good place to start would be ODM and its culture of hooliganism that makes a mess of even small elections.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2015, 07:21:57 PM »
MoonK,
Raila is done. He has a snowball chance in Hell of win next elections. His supporters are throwing stones all over the place but not registering to vote. He is done. I think Kalonzo and Wetangula will bolt to another camp before elections. if I was them I would not wait for humilitation at the polls. Wetangula and Kalonzo should go to Ruto and see if they can make a run for it. Raila can join Uhuru