Author Topic: I am told Ruto report to work 6 sometimes 5 while PORK shows up at lunch hr  (Read 21955 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: I am told Ruto report to work 6 sometimes 5 while PORK shows up at lunch hr
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 07:29:29 PM »
ati ohh you don't need to wake up early... ohh he has employed abcd... ohhh ... then why was he crying to become president...why were kikuyus crying to have a president ..what is the use of a presidency we can just have recruiting panels? should we just let facebook president pose for photos and say .. i like my president
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »
They just can't bring themselves to do a criticize gov or themselves. I criticize UhuRuto but if a vote was to be conducted today..i would still vote them...if the option was the rest. UhuRuto are okay..they can become great by studying what Rwanda and Ethiopains are doing.
ati ohh you don't need to wake up early... ohh he has employed abcd... ohhh ... then why was he crying to become president...why were kikuyus crying to have a president ..what is the use of a presidency we can just have recruiting panels? should we just let facebook president pose for photos and say .. i like my president

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 07:40:29 PM »
For most ethnic Kikuyus to criticize personal weaknesses in Uhuru is similar to a born again Christian attempting to question Jesus.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2014, 07:44:52 PM »
They just can't bring themselves to do a criticize gov or themselves. I criticize UhuRuto but if a vote was to be conducted today..i would still vote them...if the option was the rest. UhuRuto are okay..they can become great by studying what Rwanda and Ethiopains are doing.

You see, it would be worth it if there is a way we can substantiate these nonsense, either by a link or a picture of a PORK arriving at work at 1300hr coming from Dennis Prit . That way these discussion can make sense and it would be actually worth all these time, POSITIVE CRITICISM, But when an Oboho stagger out of a bar drunk like a fish, come here; belch and regurgitate all that stupor his ears and mouth swallowed,then it stop been a mature discourse to a mushenwe, Anybody discussing Mushene with seriousness need his brains gouged out and replaced with mavi ya kuku.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 07:46:44 PM »
For most ethnic Kikuyus to criticize personal weaknesses in Uhuru is similar to a born again Christian attempting to question Jesus.
[/quot
now try to say that without mentioning Kikuyus and let us see whether it make sense.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2014, 07:48:28 PM »
Bla de bla from a little man who think he can get known by fighting with giants. Veritas need to bring back the ignore function so we can begin this forum on high note.
You see, it would be worth it if there is a way we can substantiate these nonsense, either by a link or a picture of a PORK arriving at work at 1300hr coming from Dennis Prit . That way these discussion can make sense and it would be actually worth all these time, POSITIVE CRITICISM, But when an Oboho stagger out of a bar drunk like a fish, come here; belch and regurgitate all that stupor his ears and mouth swallowed,then it stop been a mature discourse to a mushenwe, Anybody discussing Mushene with seriousness need his brains gouged our and replaced with mavi ya kuku.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 07:50:45 PM »
Bla de bla from a little man who think he can get known by fighting with giants. Veritas need to bring back the ignore function so we can begin this forum on high note.
You see, it would be worth it if there is a way we can substantiate these nonsense, either by a link or a picture of a PORK arriving at work at 1300hr coming from Dennis Prit . That way these discussion can make sense and it would be actually worth all these time, POSITIVE CRITICISM, But when an Oboho stagger out of a bar drunk like a fish, come here; belch and regurgitate all that stupor his ears and mouth swallowed,then it stop been a mature discourse to a mushenwe, Anybody discussing Mushene with seriousness need his brains gouged our and replaced with mavi ya kuku.

Another obfuscation alert.  Ati a little man vs. Giants. what did you use to measure that . D*&k size??

Adam Smith

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 07:54:03 PM »
But I don't believe it.
The negro should be an early riser if only to idle about in his office
Never came across anybody who went far without overcoming sleep either sleeping late or waking early...very different from wage slaves who have their bathroom breaks monitored by some Kung Fu biometric systems
That is reassuring. I was shocked when i heard he arrives late.
Am told Ouru is an early riser, hits the office by 7 unless he has meetings or flight. leaves well past 1900H and  sometimes dons his ties until 11 just in case.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 07:58:05 PM »
I have never met any jarluo with kind words for Rayirla critic...just one fella. The most independent thinking Jarluo who thinks Nilotes have higher testosterone levels than Bantus explaining why Jarluos are overly excited by the mundane and why sex is infused into everything  they do
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 07:59:44 PM »

A joker.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2020, 07:33:08 PM »
With an heavy hangover.

Its now obvious who the real driver of Jubilee I was.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2020, 09:16:22 PM »
Uhuru has never worked - he just chain smoke and drinks - and he thought Matiangi would replace Ruto - but Matiangi is just used to giving out orders - and because it worked with teachers - he thought it would work with rest of the gov. The rest of gov is tough - you need many skills.

Big 4 is out.

BBI/Handshake in ICU.

And now politics has began. He is officially lameduck - people are going to the ground- they don't care what you say in Nairobi.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2020, 09:46:56 PM »
Moi used to wake up at 4-6AM for 24years,what did he leave us with?Violence in 1991,1998,terror gangs like chinkororo mungiki..1% economic growth rate,dilapidated public services,poverty rose in Kenya,high inflation,terrorism was still there,kibaki used to wake up at 11AM,gave us high economic growth rate of 5%,revenues rose from 200Billion-700Billion in five years from 2003,free education,michuki rules,roads,vision 2030....uhuru is incharge and roads are getting built,SGR,more police getting hired,economy growing,give us a break,even ceo of safaricom,kcb or equity dont report to work at 6AM daily or everyday,dont idle in the office from 6AM-10PM in the office to shows us you are working while watching YouTube,set up system and talk to head of departments on phone or skype,meet once or twice a week...anything else is garbage

Without Prejudice.

:D :D :D

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2020, 09:52:24 AM »
Kelele mingi hapa. We all knew Uhuru was not the smartest, harworking guy in town. That he drinks heavily and is a chain smoker was known even before 2002. So what are people complaining about here? The man has been in SH for 8 years and now is well people start commenting on issues that were known more than 20 years ago.
As someone commented here, waking up at 4 am does not mean anything. Even thieves do not sleep the whole night.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2020, 10:18:57 AM »
You never voted for him. We voted for a team knowing one was a striker, another a defender. Uhuru has is strength - he is clearly intelligent, doesn't interfere,knows how to delegate, has the big-picture etc.

Your man Raila has tonnes of weakness.

It's easy to criticize and yet your NASA had done a poor job the last 8yrs.

So much Uhuru was relected by more votes than in 2013.

I mean you couldn't beat Uhuru and Ruto with ICC shackles.

That tell you - the Raila, Kalonzo, MaDVD - could have driven kenya very badly.

Kelele mingi hapa. We all knew Uhuru was not the smartest, harworking guy in town. That he drinks heavily and is a chain smoker was known even before 2002. So what are people complaining about here? The man has been in SH for 8 years and now is well people start commenting on issues that were known more than 20 years ago.
As someone commented here, waking up at 4 am does not mean anything. Even thieves do not sleep the whole night.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2020, 11:18:21 AM »
As usual deviating from the issue here. Now it is Raila again it is as if he is Uhuru's daddy.
UhuRuto was a marriage of conveniance and some of some noted in 2013 it will fall apart and it came to pass. Stop dreaming of uhuRuro of 2013. The two were clowns joined together by a common cause, but in reality they are rivals from day one. Raila was just a good punching bag for the two and now it has just come as it was to come. Raila was never the common enemy. The Kikuyu do not fear the Luo. Kenya's main problem in politics lies deep in RV. The Kikuyu and Kalejin conflict loomers big in the air.

You never voted for him. We voted for a team knowing one was a striker, another a defender. Uhuru has is strength - he is clearly intelligent, doesn't interfere,knows how to delegate, has the big-picture etc.

Your man Raila has tonnes of weakness.

It's easy to criticize and yet your NASA had done a poor job the last 8yrs.

So much Uhuru was relected by more votes than in 2013.

I mean you couldn't beat Uhuru and Ruto with ICC shackles.

That tell you - the Raila, Kalonzo, MaDVD - could have driven kenya very badly.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2020, 11:21:48 AM »
When GEMA endorse Raila for PORK; you can measure the drapes. It aint happening.
As usual deviating from the issue here. Now it is Raila again it is as if he is Uhuru's daddy.
UhuRuto was a marriage of conveniance and some of some noted in 2013 it will fall apart and it came to pass. Stop dreaming of uhuRuro of 2013. The two were clowns joined together by a common cause, but in reality they are rivals from day one. Raila was just a good punching bag for the two and now it has just come as it was to come. Raila was never the common enemy. The Kikuyu do not fear the Luo. Kenya's main problem in politics lies deep in RV. The Kikuyu and Kalejin conflict loomers big in the air.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2020, 11:31:55 AM »
Pundit, your problem is you think anybody who does not hold brief for Ruto like you do, holds brief for Raila. I will not have even one sleepless night if Raila does not become president in 2022. Can you say the same of yourself if Ruto does not make it?

When GEMA endorse Raila for PORK; you can measure the drapes. It aint happening.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2020, 11:37:44 AM »
Why not. I know kenya will limp along just like now. But under Ruto we shall see transformation.
Pundit, your problem is you think anybody who does not hold brief for Ruto like you do, holds brief for Raila. I will not have even one sleepless night if Raila does not become president in 2022. Can you say the same of yourself if Ruto does not make it?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2020, 12:36:19 PM »
For what transformation does Ruto stand for? He has always been the No. 1 status quo politician since time immemorial. Ruto is just a conman who happened to land a step near SH.

Why not. I know kenya will limp along just like now. But under Ruto we shall see transformation.