Author Topic: Ruto correct yet another Uhuru policy..teachers back home county  (Read 1633 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto correct yet another Uhuru policy..teachers back home county
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 03:12:29 AM »
No one has problems if teachers are moved within certain locality...say within a ward.Performance is complex problem that transfer cannot fix. Ruto has consulted ..uhuru thr fool never consulted.Decentralisation was supposed to deal with tribalism...which is nonsense.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2023, 06:16:35 AM »
No one has problems if teachers are moved within certain locality...say within a ward.Performance is complex problem that transfer cannot fix. Ruto has consulted ..uhuru thr fool never consulted.Decentralisation was supposed to deal with tribalism...which is nonsense.

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023, 07:14:13 AM »

you have no idea what you are talking about.
Stupid Uhuru policies including delocazation will be scrapped because teachers, parents and right thinking gov know it nonsense. The stated goal was to promote national unity...which is nonsense

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2023, 10:38:21 AM »
I usually disagree with Pundit on many political grounds, but here I am with him 100%.

Kenya took over a British system of divide and rule. That is why a policeman from Mandera was sent to Kisumu and a another from Kisumu was sent to Mandera. This way the British colonialist knew he could always manipulate the police to harass the locals who were not "one of his own". Unfortuantely the post colonial African leaders continued this trend as they were not pro democracy and their only wish was to remain in power by all means.

Times have changed. People today are more educated and it is time to move on to the next level and think of the common man on the streets.

Foundation of nation are happy families.You cannot transfer teachers forcefully to Mandera then husband police to kisumu..you have destroyed them and their productivity .The shortages can be addressed by fixing root causes and have those willing to take high pay and incentive to work away from their homes.Our police forces welfare is rock bottom due to incessant transfers.Police reserves from community do more.Even in westlands and parkland the Indians have very effective police reserves...because they truly care.Why would police care about Indians in parkland. The Indians have had to create their own parallel police.In Kerio Valley why would a kikuyu police officer risk his life or limbs over stolen cows from a tugen.Why would a Kalenjin officer care in kiambu...he will not respond to distress call...but will take bribes.if its his village..he will know his family and friends need them..

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2023, 12:46:07 PM »
Life is simple just that we complicate it with elitist nonsense. Teachers who have to go to class daily have been crying over this madness. School management has evolved - secondary schools are now run like universities - Principal, Senior Principal and Chief Principal. These positions will be fought over even in Turkana.

Police are killing each other, and we keep recommending counselling nonsense. It is crazy to have a govt policy of transfering police to Mandera as punishment - just like extra judicial killings. 

The bizarre criminal incidents we are hearing of daily will be easily dealt with when police sleep in their village homesteads. It can be a way to address recruitment inequalities- if a village does not have a police officer it deserves consideration just like those police reservist policy.

life is complex and sometimes there are No easy solutions but hard decisions to be made for common good. for example the reasons why kiambu had very low test scores during moi time was because teachers were locals. these teachers were not accountable to anyone. As soon as tsc busted the union during kibaki regime Reforms were made and most of these local deadwoods were retired or reassigned. now in my local primary principals and teachers are posted from all over. before they get too conformable they get reassigned. the model now is produce results or you go

the problem with ruto is that he is ignoring institutions and issuing populist roadside executive orders. he is about to wreck education because he is a simple minded fool
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2023, 01:21:49 PM »
Exactly most of solution to our problems are simple..not simplistic or complicated

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2023, 06:46:54 PM »
Life is simple just that we complicate it with elitist nonsense. Teachers who have to go to class daily have been crying over this madness. School management has evolved - secondary schools are now run like universities - Principal, Senior Principal and Chief Principal. These positions will be fought over even in Turkana.

Police are killing each other, and we keep recommending counselling nonsense. It is crazy to have a govt policy of transfering police to Mandera as punishment - just like extra judicial killings. 

The bizarre criminal incidents we are hearing of daily will be easily dealt with when police sleep in their village homesteads. It can be a way to address recruitment inequalities- if a village does not have a police officer it deserves consideration just like those police reservist policy.

life is complex and sometimes there are No easy solutions but hard decisions to be made for common good. for example the reasons why kiambu had very low test scores during moi time was because teachers were locals. these teachers were not accountable to anyone. As soon as tsc busted the union during kibaki regime Reforms were made and most of these local deadwoods were retired or reassigned. now in my local primary principals and teachers are posted from all over. before they get too conformable they get reassigned. the model now is produce results or you go

the problem with ruto is that he is ignoring institutions and issuing populist roadside executive orders. he is about to wreck education because he is a simple minded fool

you are using emotions to think about a complex issue. Read TSC task force reports and knut rebuttals. also, read other experts reports on  and funding organizations and you will realize why delocazation was done and why tsc was given more autonomy to manage teachers. Now you have a moron undoing all this work with roadside declaration

pundit reasoning is simple. praise anything ruto says and does. if ruto  scoops a big bowl of shit and eats it..pundit would post a thread "I support eating shit it is nutrioutious". I am a public education product. my mum was a teacher. she served as school board member for a while. I have spent years thinking about education reforms. so I am not talking out of my arse.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2023, 06:56:02 PM »

you are using emotions to think about a complex issue. Read TSC task force reports and knit rebuttals. also, read other experts and funding organizations and you will realize why delocazation was done and why tsc was given more autonomy to manage teachers. Now you have a moron undoing all this work with roadside declaration

pundit reasoning is simple. praise anything ruto says and does. if ruto  scoops a big bowl of shit and eats it..pundit would post a thread "I support eating shit it is nutrioutious". I am a public education product. my mum was a teacher. she served as school board member for a while. I have spent years think about education reforms. so I am not talking out of my arse.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2023, 07:36:44 PM »
TSC had become a terrorist agency. Mlevi Macharia was in good company with ufool. We saw Sossion crying on plight of teachers.

you are using emotions to think about a complex issue. Read TSC task force reports and knit rebuttals. also, read other experts and funding organizations and you will realize why delocazation was done and why tsc was given more autonomy to manage teachers. Now you have a moron undoing all this work with roadside declaration

pundit reasoning is simple. praise anything ruto says and does. if ruto  scoops a big bowl of shit and eats it..pundit would post a thread "I support eating shit it is nutrioutious". I am a public education product. my mum was a teacher. she served as school board member for a while. I have spent years think about education reforms. so I am not talking out of my arse.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2023, 08:16:13 PM »

you are using emotions to think about a complex issue. Read TSC task force reports and knut rebuttals. also, read other experts reports on  and funding organizations and you will realize why delocazation was done and why tsc was given more autonomy to manage teachers. Now you have a moron undoing all this work with roadside declaration

pundit reasoning is simple. praise anything ruto says and does. if ruto  scoops a big bowl of shit and eats it..pundit would post a thread "I support eating shit it is nutrioutious". I am a public education product. my mum was a teacher. she served as school board member for a while. I have spent years thinking about education reforms. so I am not talking out of my arse.
You're big idiot my father was District inspector of school in early 1990s and I know more about education than you can think. Almost half my relatives are in education

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2023, 08:20:28 PM »
TSC had become a terrorist agency. Mlevi Macharia was in good company with ufool. We saw Sossion crying on plight of teachers.

Yes Nancy macharia should be forced out despite her security of tenure..she did well to reign on Knuts that had become a threat but she is too much of dictatorsh and I hear very tribal

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2023, 08:23:38 AM »

Heheh but cant blame Pundit someone has to stick up  for Ruto fervently this is politics bana. The problem is most of what people see is in Facebook and Twitter and other media Pundit should create accounts there to reach many people. Ruto needs defence online.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2023, 08:41:37 AM »
Njuri..I am not political hireling.I am here to support ideas.Ruto is mostly speaking my language as he is also very intelligent