Author Topic: Kalenjins are MORE KIKUYU than Kikuyu themselves.  (Read 863 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Kalenjins are MORE KIKUYU than Kikuyu themselves.
« on: May 20, 2022, 06:26:48 AM »
Somebody tell these people we are not voting Ruto.Unajua hawaskii,Shida yao.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalenjins are MORE KIKUYU than Kikuyu themselves.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 06:28:50 AM »
In the era of social media dont sweat it; We (only two kalenjin here) dont listen to you. Maybe in 1990s - I would have asked your input. in fact up until 2013 - Itumbis and social media generation - I use to take seriously words from people like you - because it was very hard to know the ground feel - outside the often curated mainstream media - where people pay to kill or elevate stories. There was a lot of envelope journalism then...now they are broke and extinct like most mainstream journalism...people pay Itumbis and Alais to elevate their stories instead.

In pre-social media - if someone credible told me the ground is this - I would listen - and often they would be right - but some characters like you would lie and MOAS would be off by few points.

Sasa kila kitu iko social media. Blame Zukerbucger for revolutinizing mass media, politics and many things around that space. Few minutes in  my facebook and twitter....I get everything...all the angles of a meeting :)

Below is snippet from Embu town -  I know the town coz I have been there many times.
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 06:38:48 AM »
Compare Martha sad stop-overs in bus stops with Ruto rally this week in same Mt kenya. It like day and night.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 06:54:19 AM »
Compare Martha sad stop-overs in bus stops with Ruto rally this week in same Mt kenya. It like day and night.

These people were ferried there by matatus to show Uhuru that his birthplace is UDA.Ruto gave targets to each contestant to bring a certain number of people in that rally and they did a good job.

Martha doesn't ferry people to her rallies.Nowadays there is a alot of money.All UDA contestants are financially mobilized by UDA Headquarters to heckle and disrupt Karua rallies but it's not working...Karua and munya ni kichwa ngumu na wazimu you can't shake them.

My blood is 100% GEMA.Like Karua I am a kikuyu supremacist same way you are a kalenjin supremacist but because you choose to be kichwa ngumu...wait for August 9.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 07:00:37 AM »
If I wanted to ask GEMA politics - I would ask my wife. Rvhh would also ask his wife - as both of us married GEMA.
Martha is travelling with long convoy with bus/matatus of supporters.
They hitch onto bus stops/middle of city
They get drown by in promptu heckling.
They are not organizing rallies for someone to prepare to counter with hecklers
They arrive randomly in town - go to the bus stops and try to gather people - where often it more of their own cars and travelling supporters...last rally they address the travelling cheering squad.

And nobody is saying Ruto will get 100 percent of GEMA - I have given Raila generous 30 percent in Kiambu - that includes you. The way things are going - with Uhuru not even showing up - I might have to revise the figures down. This martha thing I dont see her lasting a week more - she was like weka ngoma ya azimio :) :) hapo embu as she resigned to the heckling.

It's about being trained to be objective...mzungu can come and in two days can summarize our politics...because they are trained to follow evidence, to be objective and not get swayed by idiots like you.

These people were ferried there by matatus to show Uhuru that his birthplace is UDA.Ruto gave targets to each contestant to bring a certain number of people in that rally and they did a good job.

Martha doesn't ferry people to her rallies.Nowadays there is a alot of money.All UDA contestants are financially mobilized by UDA Headquarters to heckle and disrupt Karua rallies but it's not working...Karua and munya ni kichwa ngumu na wazimu you can't shake them.

My blood is 100% GEMA.Like Karua I am a kikuyu supremacist same way you are a kalenjin supremacist but because you choose to be kichwa ngumu...wait for August 9.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 07:30:17 AM »
If I wanted to ask GEMA politics - I would ask my wife. Rvhh would also ask his wife - as both of us married GEMA.
Martha is travelling with long convoy with bus/matatus of supporters.
They hitch onto bus stops/middle of city
They get drown by in promptu heckling.
They are not organizing rallies for someone to prepare to counter with hecklers
They arrive randomly in town - go to the bus stops and try to gather people - where often it more of their own cars and travelling supporters...last rally they address the travelling cheering squad.

And nobody is saying Ruto will get 100 percent of GEMA - I have given Raila generous 30 percent in Kiambu - that includes you. The way things are going - with Uhuru not even showing up - I might have to revise the figures down. This martha thing I dont see her lasting a week more - she was like weka ngoma ya azimio :) :) hapo embu as she resigned to the heckling.

It's about being trained to be objective...mzungu can come and in two days can summarize our politics...because they are trained to follow evidence, to be objective and not get swayed by idiots like you.

1) You live in Mavoko.Rvhh wife live in California.How can these people know what is happening in the ground?I live in Gatundu.Deep down in Kikuyu land where I interact with Kikuyu from Rift valley and Thika,Sometimes I travel to Nyeri and Meru.I use matatu two three times a week.How can I be wrong?Even Mizani polls which you post here shows UDA candidates loosing in Nyandarua and Kirinyaga,What else do you need to be told?Raila is at 60% GEMA.I can put $1000 on it.

2) The Gatundu rally happened just few yards from our home.While going to Nairobi that morning,I met 10s of buses going there.I even didn't know Ruto was coming here.I logged online found there is a rally in Gatundu.Serious mobilisation.Residents didn't attend.Just paid people.If you have a good network as you claim,Go ask saccos like lopha nazigi zam zam sh45.No feelings PURE TRUTH HERE.

3) Kikuyus are very MILD PEOPLE AND SLOW TO ANGER.If you have lived long enough with kikuyu.They hate confrontation.They didn't even protest against Moi after 1992 and 1997 elections like Kalenjins and Luos in 2007 2013 and 2017 respectively.The Karua heckling is sponsored by top UDA leadership.The more they do it the more GEMA hates anything Ruto.The more votes he looses.I am on nobody payroll Am calling it as it is.

Right now GEMA are being reminded that Gachagua was D.O Molo in 1992.That means Molo GEMA vote is gone.In limuru they are told how he beat up people in Limuru.How he beat George Nyanja,That means Limuru vote is gone.GEMA are being reminded how Martha Karua fought for them in 2008 and they start crying remembering the atrocities they went through.Emotions flare high.KARUA WINS KARUA WINS.

The biggest political mistake Ruto made is choosing Rigathi People know him as a thief in GEMA.They called him a thief yesterday infront of Ruto yesterday in Nyandarua.By Raila nominating Karua,That sealed Gachagua fate.

If Gachagua is man enough,Let him hold his own rally like Karua.The day Gachagua will try to bribe old kikuyu men to try annoint him as GEMA leader,Atahamia sugoi because we will protest to his door step.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 07:53:34 AM »
I also live in Kiambu when I am in Nairobi. I long shifted from Mavoko (never been there). I own three properties in Kiambu-  Ruaka (Two Rivers), Tatu City and Kiambu junction.  After campus I lived  in Fedha - then shifted to Ngumo then bought my first plot and built in Utawala..that was what I called Mavoko..that was ages..when I was 24yrs.

I know enough of politics not to listen to an Azimio dude like you. I know kenya politics inside out - not only Gatundu but all the way to Lamu to Mandera to Turkana.

There is absolutely totally nothing you can teach me about Kenya politics. I spent my childhood immersed in kenya politics. I can read kenya politics like nothing.

Refer to MOASS if you want to know the truth - and nothing but the truth. Yes I know Raila will get some votes in Mt Kenya - highest will be in Kiambu and Meru - elsewhere he is struggling. Gachagu maybe not be a hit in Kiambu - definitely a hit in Nyeri and the cluster around there.

Eti Azimio will score 60 percent of Mt kenya :) :) Hiyo ni bhangi. That is why I IGNORE everything you say after that. You totally destroyed your credibility.

It obvious you're shifting as you know the target with kambas on board is to get 50 percent :) - now without is 80 percent - next week you will tell me Azimio is at 80 percent of Mt kenya  :D :D

When you first arrived here - you were talking about 30 percent :) as the target !!!!!!!!!

1) You live in Mavoko.Rvhh wife live in California.How can these people know what is happening in the ground?I live in Gatundu.Deep down in Kikuyu land where I interact with Kikuyu from Rift valley and Thika,Sometimes I travel to Nyeri and Meru.I use matatu two three times a week.How can I be wrong?Even Mizani polls which you post here shows UDA candidates loosing in Nyandarua and Kirinyaga,What else do you need to be told?Raila is at 60% GEMA.I can put $1000 on it.

2) The Gatundu rally happened just few yards from our home.While going to Nairobi that morning,I met 10s of buses going there.I even didn't know Ruto was coming here.I logged online found there is a rally in Gatundu.Serious mobilisation.Residents didn't attend.Just paid people.If you have a good network as you claim,Go ask saccos like lopha nazigi zam zam sh45.No feelings PURE TRUTH HERE.

3) Kikuyus are very MILD PEOPLE AND SLOW TO ANGER.If you have lived long enough with kikuyu.They hate confrontation.They didn't even protest against Moi after 1992 and 1997 elections like Kalenjins and Luos in 2007 2013 and 2017 respectively.The Karua heckling is sponsored by top UDA leadership.The more they do it the more GEMA hates anything Ruto.The more votes he looses.I am on nobody payroll Am calling it as it is.

Right now GEMA are being reminded that Gachagua was D.O Molo in 1992.That means Molo GEMA vote is gone.In limuru they are told how he beat up people in Limuru.How he beat George Nyanja,That means Limuru vote is gone.GEMA are being reminded how Martha Karua fought for them in 2008 and they start crying remembering the atrocities they went through.Emotions flare high.KARUA WINS KARUA WINS.

The biggest political mistake Ruto made is choosing Rigathi People know him as a thief in GEMA.They called him a thief yesterday infront of Ruto yesterday in Nyandarua.By Raila nominating Karua,That sealed Gachagua fate.

If Gachagua is man enough,Let him hold his own rally like Karua.The day Gachagua will try to bribe old kikuyu men to try annoint him as GEMA leader,Atahamia sugoi because we will protest to his door step.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 08:07:59 AM »
I also live in Kiambu when I am in Nairobi. I long shifted from Mavoko (never been there). I own three properties in Kiambu-  Ruaka (Two Rivers), Tatu City and Kiambu junction.  After campus I lived  in Fedha - then shifted to Ngumo then bought my first plot and built in Utawala..that was what I called Mavoko..that was ages..when I was 24yrs.

I know enough of politics not to listen to an Azimio dude like you. I know kenya politics inside out - not only Gatundu but all the way to Lamu to Mandera to Turkana.

There is absolutely totally nothing you can teach me about Kenya politics. I spent my childhood immersed in kenya politics. I can read kenya politics like nothing.

Refer to MOASS if you want to know the truth - and nothing but the truth. Yes I know Raila will get some votes in Mt Kenya - highest will be in Kiambu and Meru - elsewhere he is struggling. Gachagu maybe not be a hit in Kiambu - definitely a hit in Nyeri and the cluster around there.

Eti Azimio will score 60 percent of Mt kenya :) :) Hiyo ni bhangi. That is why I IGNORE everything you say after that. You totally destroyed your credibility.

It obvious you're shifting as you know the target with kambas on board is to get 50 percent :) - now without is 80 percent - next week you will tell me Azimio is at 80 percent of Mt kenya  :D :D

When you first arrived here - you were talking about 30 percent :) as the target !!!!!!!!!

Are you the same person who said Charles keter will win?

Am out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 08:10:47 AM »
There are such flukes; waves; blackswan; Charles himself must be dazed.
I am suspecting Uhuru and you will be dazed when GEMA do the same;
I cannot predict everything- nobody can.
What I try to do is to be conservative and curb the excitement.
Otherwise something tells me Ruto will suprise us and score very very high in 2022
This hustler revolution is not a joke.
That is why Uhuru is not even going to Ichaweri :) - he stuck in the confines of statehouse.
All NIS reports must be terrible.
Now you've put poor martha into trouble for no reason.
Are you the same person who said Charles keter will win?

Am out.