Author Topic: 2007 rigging playbook - definitely by Kinuthia Mbuguas  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: 2007 rigging playbook - definitely by Kinuthia Mbuguas
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 07:35:33 PM »
No need to cry so loudly, prepare to present long thesis to Koome

Baba is already in victory mode
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2022, 07:37:44 PM »
Obviously it going to be very very hard to rig but not impossible. It can be like Moi era intelligent rigging or Kibaki brazen rigging. Kibaki was akin to 82 Coup. Uhuru can decide anytime to perform a coup against Kenyans - but he should be ready to bear consequences.
:) i thought warriors wako macho. Isitoshe Mdvd brought rig-proof margins.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2022, 07:41:54 PM »
Comparing illiterate thugs with Russia army is such hubris... they are more like Mungiki. A few peasants will be beheaded - that's it - and Raila will still be sworn in.

I care about millions of people who will suffer.
I will be a victim too.
Dont joke with warriors PLEASE.
People who can evict million in a day or two is not be joked with.
Russia after all bombs have managed to kick out 1.7M ukraine.
Do you know what kind of force took to evict 650,000 people in 2007 in 2 days.
DO NOT JOKE because when they uprising start in all the corners of Kalenjin land.
Then you'll come crying here say it was organized and bla bla arrows from South Korea bla bla

THIS ELECTION IS THE MOST SERIOUS IN KENYa HISTORY : - Kalenjin have never been this united except when Moi was PORK
United warriors are bad news.
They can raise millions of savages who will go hacking, raping, burning, looting and destroying anything on their path if they feel Ruto has been rigged.
Why do you think that is some joke? It's like the Comedian of Ukraine joking with Russia - poking Putin eyes and saying he cant do squat. Now look at Ukraine.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2022, 07:49:09 PM »
How do you rank Rwanda Hutus killing 0.8M Tusti in 3 months? That was pretty grim. Let not talk about the injured and the raped. or almost entire population being evicted from Rwanda. Or warrior evicting 0.65m peasant in 3 days - pretty grim. Sometimes even a panga or arrow is dangerous. Nuclear pretty awesome if you enjoy killing folks - but nobody has the guts to throw it.
Comparing illiterate thugs with Russia army is such hubris... they are more like Mungiki. A few peasants will be beheaded - that's it - and Raila will still be sworn in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2022, 08:07:15 PM »
Hutu had state backing & sponsorship. It was a state-run genocide. No competence was needed as cops looked the other way.

Kalenjin boys - without non-Gema political cover - will not stand against a forewarned GoK. Definitely no power will be attained, just some dead or displaced peasants. PEV 2022 if it occurs will not be a game-changer ala 2007 - just an unfortunate after-effect of democracy in Africa.

That satellite tallying center is a better strategy.

How do you rank Rwanda Hutus killing 0.8M Tusti in 3 months? That was pretty grim. Let not talk about the injured and the raped. or almost entire population being evicted from Rwanda. Or warrior evicting 0.65m peasant in 3 days - pretty grim. Sometimes even a panga or arrow is dangerous. Nuclear pretty awesome if you enjoy killing folks - but nobody has the guts to throw it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2022, 08:12:14 PM »
I invite you to study the terrain like I do.
You have millions of jobless youths.
You have millions of immigrant communities sitting ducks - most of them living in close proximity with warriors.
You have a political cause.
You have a disaster waiting if you were to ingnite that fire.
That is what I DO. I look at issue dispassionately.
I dont think police will be a match to Kalenjin nation that erupts in all its corners.
Police will have IDP situation to handle as everyone will run to the police station or churches (after Kiambaa might not be good idea) - so police will be overwhelmed.
Although the warriors are rudimentary trained in warfare - they understand the geographical terrain - are adept at night battles- are going to outnumber police almost 100 to 1...20 to 1 if you deploy all of them to guard Kalenjin nation.
There is a risk - Museveni and Kiir - might want some action in Kenya - so if guns are involved - then things go south very very fast.
Kenya police force in entirity is about 100K. Kalenjin males are about 4million - about 2 million can be mobilized as fighting force - those are 15yrs - 40yrs males.
Hutu had state backing & sponsorship. It was a state-run genocide. No competence was needed as cops looked the other way.

Kalenjin boys - without non-Gema political cover - will not stand against a forewarned GoK. Definitely no power will be attained, just some dead or displaced peasants. PEV 2022 if it occurs will not be a game-changer ala 2007 - just an unfortunate after-effect of democracy in Africa.

That satellite tallying center is a better strategy.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2022, 09:01:52 PM »
No need to cry so loudly, prepare to present long thesis to Koome

Baba is already in victory mode

Babu shooter should not be in that video for obvious reasons.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2022, 11:41:27 PM »
Well here are the results of Tharaka Nithi , There is nothing sinister bearing in mind Tharaka Nithi is a county. Uhuru more or less got similar votes in 2013 and 2017 from Tharaka Nithi and nobody complained.

Tharaka Nithi

Constituency   Kibaki      Raila
Nithi               95,693     1,849
Tharaka          31,567     1,466

Total               127,260    3,315

Kibaki won by 28,000 votes even after ODM rigged massively in Nyanza and RV.
A name that has come to be associated with brazen rigging in Kenya is "Tharaka Nithi". I give a hypothetical example, in a typical Kenyan setting such as in a private social gathering, one could say, "Uhuru will do a Tharaka Nithi" and it would be understood by all. Now this idiot comes here posting unsubstantiated figures like he never heard of 'Tharaka Nithi"  when incidentally thsr is not far from his roots. Bure kabisa, Mavi ya kuku.