Author Topic: Am fully disappointed with Russian army,this is a huge failure we must accept  (Read 5380 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
A Ukranian farmer talking in pure Russian with a Russian accent. Very Ironic.

?s=20

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
It is like asking me to name any British royals. The obvious does not need to be mentioned.

You cant name any  simply because you dont know what you are talking about....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Most Ukrainians speak 3 languages fluently. You yourself posted an insha here that historically Ukraine has been part of Russia.
You should be the last one to make such a query because the other day you posted that  you, @Noway speaks 10 languages and I was like @Haha given how appalling your English is!  :57:

Internet never forgets: https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=9685.msg87652#msg87652

?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Go ahead and name the obvious. Name the current Oligarchs ?

You have no clue what an Oligarch means , just parroting what you have previously heard in the media.

It is like asking me to name any British royals. The obvious does not need to be mentioned.

You cant name any  simply because you dont know what you are talking about....

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

When they speak Russian you can easily identify that one is a ukranian . Their G becomes H and their Ey becomes i.
That one there is pure Russian .

Ukrainians easily speak 3 languages fluently easily. Google and see.
You should be the last to query that because the other day you posted here that you @Noway speaks 9 languages and I was like @Haha!

?s=20

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Let me just start with a few, Roman Abramowitsch, Mikhail Fridman and Gennadi Timchenko.

Do not tell me those are chokoras.

You have no clue what an Oligarch means , just parroting what you have previously heard in the media.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma

I honestly think it's the other way around.  :D You guys who are so partisan towards the West understimate them severely. You underestimate how crafty they can be, and I mean specifically, the US.

Modern-day Europe without the US is prone to being reasonable often, if we exclude France, but the US? Having been completely taken over by its own special brand of oligarchy the Big US of A is truly something else. Study American imperial history since WWII vizuri and you'll develop a healthy fear of this Bazungu. No exaggeration. :D

Btw, China is like a continent. Place is ridiculously huge and has great diversity. Are you really, seriously saying that out of literally hundreds of Chinese cities, you've sufficiently inspected and judged only Beijing and Shanghai to surpass the "s-hole" standard, as you put it?

You've been to ALL these cities here? Soma tu hii wiki pekee. How many of these cities have you evaluated? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_China

I think you're the victim of relentless American propaganda.

I've seen some American places that are truly nothing to write home about.  :D So maybe we should start by defining what you classify as "s-hole."

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Russian army is useless. I am seeing videos of them packing convoys of 350 vehicles on a highway to kivy. Which idiot does this? Ukraine is using Turkish drones to decimate these convoys. It is crazy how cavalier they tookxthis war. May be putin will make major adjustments this week

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
You see as I predicted you don know anything about the Russian Oligarchy
Abromovich and Fridman is what you can call Original Oligarchy  they made their money during the fall of USSR and Yeltsin Presidency years . Actually Fridman is a Ukranian  . They are not the modern day / Current Oligarchy who basically are Putins inner circle -Hence the reason they were never hit with 2014 Sanctions.
Timchenko is in Putins inner circle (Current Oligarchy) and transferred most of his Foreign shares /assets prior to 2014 Sanctions .

Now if you want to know the current Oligarchy here are the names Gennady Timchenko ,Andrei Skoch , Kirill Shamalov ,Oleg Deripaska ,Viktor Vekselberg, Vladimir Bogdanov, Suleiman Kerimov, Igor Rotenberg, Arkady & Boris Rotenberg
Yuri Kovalchuk and Leonid Mikhelson

Let me just start with a few, Roman Abramowitsch, Mikhail Fridman and Gennadi Timchenko.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Thanks for the information.

Why did you keep on denying the existence of oligarchs in Putin's regime? Even the past oligarchs are still oligarchs unless they lost their mula like Michail Chodorkowski.

Btw, is it not strange that many of these oligarchs are Jews?

Abromovich and Fridman is what you can call Original Oligarchy  they made their money during the fall of USSR and Yeltsin Presidency years . Actually Fridman is a Ukranian  . They are not the modern day / Current Oligarchy who basically are Putins inner circle -Hence the reason they were never hit with 2014 Sanctions.
Timchenko is in Putins inner circle (Current Oligarchy) and transferred most of his Foreign shares /assets prior to 2014 Sanctions .

Now if you want to know the current Oligarchy here are the names Gennady Timchenko ,Andrei Skoch , Kirill Shamalov ,Oleg Deripaska ,Viktor Vekselberg, Vladimir Bogdanov, Suleiman Kerimov, Igor Rotenberg, Arkady & Boris Rotenberg

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Current Oligarchy in Putins inner circle have been hit with Sanctions since 2014 so when you come here and proclaim they are investing abroad shows you dont know what you are talking about . The Yelstin years Oligarchs fled Russia when Putin came to power and have heavily invested abroad .

Thanks for the information.

Why did you keep on denying the existence of oligarchs in Putin's regime? Even the past oligarchs are still oligarchs unless they lost their mula like Michail Chodorkowski.

Btw, is it not strange that many of these oligarchs are Jews?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Russian army is useless. I am seeing videos of them packing convoys of 350 vehicles on a highway to kivy. Which idiot does this? Ukraine is using Turkish drones to decimate these convoys. It is crazy how cavalier they tookxthis war. May be putin will make major adjustments this week

Unfortunately this is why they are likely resort to indiscriminate bombing.  A war crime.  Imagine mungiki with tanks and rockets.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

This is what you are praying for  Russia has skillfully avoided anything which can be considered as war crime.
Ukraine with all their video happy propaganda machines are displaying alot of war crime evidence. Some are fake but they will be hunted down and will answer for war crimes.
Your likes are just cheering on everything . Russia has kept it clean.

Unfortunately this is why they are likely resort to indiscriminate bombing.  A war crime.  Imagine mungiki with tanks and rockets.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Another baseless statement from mjuaji.
Ati Putin's oligarchs do not invest outside Russia. Kweli you are naive.

The Current Oligarchy in Putins inner circle have been hit with Sanctions since 2014 so when you come here and proclaim they are investing abroad shows you dont know what you are talking about . The Yelstin years Oligarchs fled Russia when Putin came to power and have heavily invested abroad .

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Safaricom and entire Vodafone use SWIFT on the top level. When they cut you of the SWIFT banking system is like slitting your throat. You will bleed until you shit and die
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
?s=20
?s=20&t=zh7gMUTw7ouNMP9rGNQ1Yg

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Good to see its already Autumn in Ukraine....How they went from Winter in Feb to Spring to Summer To Autumn is just but a miracle.

?s=20
?s=20&t=zh7gMUTw7ouNMP9rGNQ1Yg

Offline sema

• Enigma
Safaricom and entire Vodafone use SWIFT on the top level. When they cut you of the SWIFT banking system is like slitting your throat. You will bleed until you shit and die

Tell these people who've never left Kenya to stick to analyzing Azimio la umoja. Jokers are comparing SWIFT to MPESA

Sanctions against the Central Bank of Russia; Russia's National wealth fund and Russia's ministry of Finance.  Renders all of Russian governments rainy day funds inert.

Come back and tell us how Putin wins this?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

These people think living abroad is achieving. Some of have lived that abroad went back to Kenya , Lived abroad again went back to Kenya and right now just pop in abroad from time to time and different parts of abroad.
As we speak maybe will be coming in your city in a few. Which city are you will take you out for lunch .....

Tell these people who've never left Kenya to stick to analyzing Azimio la umoja. Jokers are comparing SWIFT to MPESA

Sanctions against the Central Bank of Russia; Russia's National wealth fund and Russia's ministry of Finance.  Renders all of Russian governments rainy day funds inert.

Come back and tell us how Putin wins this?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Russians are getting a beating. They advanced on roads with no airforce cover or some ground troops. Bure sana Hawa