Author Topic: Ethiopia: Tigray Forces Summarily Execute Civilians  (Read 7945 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ethiopia: Tigray Forces Summarily Execute Civilians
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »
We're still waiting for evidence of your high IQ.  :D :D :D

I'm a graduate of Gikomba University Extension School (courses are taught at night).

Anybody here knows where this Gikomba fool emerged from?
You are shameless. As usual, you're speaking from both ends of your mouth. One minute, you're a tribal warrior, pounding your chest. The next minute you're crying another song.

From Day 1 of the war you were jumping up and down with excitement here. You thought you could use the Tigrayans in your continuous effort to scare us with the so-called "Kalenjin warrior tradition." It had nothing to do with real sympathy for Ethiopia, the country of beautiful people, wonderful culture and history, fast runners and a great ally of Kenya. It had to do with serving the Ruto and Kalenjin nationalist cause, at the expense of everyone else. You even went to the extent of glorifying the shifta war to scare us.

But in your wild excitement (shouting, "Tigray taking over Ethiopia") you could not see the drone that was silently aiming at your behind. The missile from the drone was so fast that you still do not really know what hit you.

Now run and go warn your beloved warriors that warfare methods changed while you were chanting tribal war songs, half naked, half drunk.

The Kale community has its smart people, just like in any other tribe (you're certainly not one of them). But the sad thing is that people like you make a whole tribe to look stupid because you drown out any moderate or smart-thinking fellow tribesmen with your shameless loudness, or you portray them as sellouts to other tribes, in your rabid attempt to win 100% support for your tribal hero. :D :D :D

They cant purchase weapons because they are not a country. No one can sell them drones.

Egypt are interested in endless civil war - because a decisive win by either side - mean ethiopia can focus on economic growth - and they will need power/water - from the same nile that 100M Egyptian rely on.

So basically we have 100M ethiopia interest versus 100M Egyptian interest.

Egypt will fund Tigray in drips....enough to sustain a long drawn war..not enough for a decisive win...if they become another somalia...the better.

Remember Egypt has been key financier of Eritrea to cause Ethiopia problems....because it in Egypt interest to keep Ethiopia forever in war - otherwise the nile dies.

Once the water that get "wasted" in south Sudan gigantic swamp can be canalized through Jonglei - maybe this pressure will reduce.

Or purchase their own drones.
Where do Tigrayans get their military help? I suspect Egypt and Sudan. These two do not have an interest in a strong Ethiopia. Otherwise I do not see any other allies for rebels in Ethiopia.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2021, 06:47:03 PM »
Most folks here initial instinct was to kick him back to where he emerged from.

The cry baby must have discovered internet yesterday.

I all the time thought he was your creation. :D :D :D

Next time praise guys from Ololo. You see there others like from Gikomba who are worse.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2021, 08:13:57 PM »
This is long war of attrition. You dont quite understand how tenacious Tigray people fight. The last time they fought Derg from 1976 to 1990s. 16yrs of war. That about the same time the Nandi fought the British. Afghan fought NATO for 20yrs.

The more you kill Tigrays - the more you fuel the rest to join the war for survival - and the harder it is for Ethiopia to prevail.

The rest of Ethiopia are fighting an ego war - Tigrays are fighting a war of survival.

Tigray(kalenjin) have been almost vaporized the human toll is huge it will takes decades to replace current generation who have been killed very sad. There leaders just like pundit stuck their heads in the sad.
Am on record from day one saying Tigrays will face the full effects of this war no way they were gonna win.

I wouldn't compare it to a foreign occupation.  Especially not by a power that can simply disentangle when they get tired.  Ethiopians don't have that luxury  to just stop.  It's a bit like stopping to go after a snake you know is in your house because it has moved into a far corner.  So you have two equally motivated foes.  When Tigray fought against the Derg, they were fighting a foe that was universally hated in the country, so they didn't do it alone.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2021, 08:26:39 PM »
But these are tribal nations? How would Tigray defeat look like? Ethiopia gov wins - rout out TDF - install their governor to run Tigray region. How is that not a foreign occupation? This is what Abbiy did last year - but now even getting one Tigray to be installed as puppet will be difficult due to genocide....so Abbiy will find hard to colonize it.

Ethiopia is federal state. So this war btw states or nations.

Yes for Tigray the fight for Ethiopia is probably lost. I think they were ambitious to think they can walk back to Adis and lord over Ethiopians. The rejection has almost been total..and it will almost be impossible to rule over Ethiopians who hate them.

Now they need pursue secession.  Now they will become Lesotho landlocked. That will work - they just build an airforce.

For now they should think strategically to declare Independence, Try to get US/UN support, and get a few countries recognizing their independence.

They have to do a land grab either to red sea or sudan. There are tigrayans in Eritrea...but they probably hate Tigrayans in Ethiopia.

So for now their best hope is to go for Sudan border.....annex territory towards Sudan.

I wouldn't compare it to a foreign occupation.  Especially not by a power that can simply disentangle when they get tired.  Ethiopians don't have that luxury  to just stop.  It's a bit like stopping to go after a snake you know is in your house because it has moved into a far corner.  So you have two equally motivated foes.  When Tigray fought against the Derg, they were fighting a foe that was universally hated in the country, so they didn't do it alone.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2021, 08:34:51 PM »
I heard they withdrew so as to give peace a chance. Whichever way, Eth is f'ed up. Leadership that is authoritarian.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2021, 09:37:49 PM »
But these are tribal nations? How would Tigray defeat look like? Ethiopia gov wins - rout out TDF - install their governor to run Tigray region. How is that not a foreign occupation? This is what Abbiy did last year - but now even getting one Tigray to be installed as puppet will be difficult due to genocide....so Abbiy will find hard to colonize it.

Yes for Tigray the fight for Ethiopia is probably lost. I think they were ambitious to think they can walk back to Adis and lord over Ethiopians. The rejection has almost been total..and it will almost be impossible to rule over Ethiopians who hate them.

Now they need pursue secession.  Now they will become Lesotho landlocked. That will work - they just build an airforce.

For now they should think strategically to declare Independence, Try to get US/UN support, and get a few countries recognizing their independence.

They have to do a land grab either to red sea or sudan. There are tigrayans in Eritrea...but they probably hate Tigrayans in Ethiopia.

So for now their best hope is to go for Sudan border.....annex territory towards Sudan.

Their peace offering is just a ruse to buy them time to regroup and come up with new strategies of destabilization(maybe even including some ideas like the secession you mention).  The US a terrible ally and will switch sides on a dime depending where they perceive their interests to be.  They don't care about Tigrayans.  Europeans may be a different case of genuine concern.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2021, 09:50:44 PM »
Us current president is the genuine European type so Tigray have soft spot and UN have seen how horrible Ethiopia gov has been..I think prima facia they have established ground for self determination.Its going to hard to swallow because they had enormous wealth in Adis.Secession look like sure bet.Ethiopeans would rather see them gone anyway

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2021, 11:51:37 PM »
Pundit,

Don't remind me of the early days. Back then I used to think that you and some others here were the owners of this forum. I had no idea that nothing could have been further from the truth. You're just a houseboy! Creating your own Internet forum is actually impossible! But you will enter one that is owned by someone else and beat your chest, as though you're the owner. It all has to do with insecurity and a hidden inferiority complex.

Next time praise guys from Ololo. You see there others like from Gikomba who are worse.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2021, 11:55:08 PM »
You are crazy! Is this the best that your African warrior tradition can come up with in terms of a way out for Tigray? God help them!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2021, 12:28:45 AM »
You are crazy! Is this the best that your African warrior tradition can come up with in terms of a way out for Tigray? God help them!

PLEASE STOP BEING PERSONAL!!!

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2021, 12:48:51 AM »
You think Pundit never throws personal insults?

PLEASE STOP BEING PERSONAL!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2021, 12:55:41 AM »
Pundit,

Don't remind me of the early days. Back then I used to think that you and some others here were the owners of this forum. I had no idea that nothing could have been further from the truth. You're just a houseboy! Creating your own Internet forum is actually impossible! But you will enter one that is owned by someone else and beat your chest, as though you're the owner. It all has to do with insecurity and a hidden inferiority complex.

Early days for chokora is like three months ago..90 percent of folks have more than 20 yrs early days since days of rcbowen under moi.After njuri..who is 10yrs old here..is an idiot like you derailing debate with nonsense.My friend if I hate gema I won't have married one and bore three kids.Get a grip of yourself.. understand sometimes we say things in light touch.Some guys here have 30yrs online experience in forums like this..light touch and go..don't be emotional..this not worthy ..don't derail debates with nonsense..don't hold grudges..make you points n go home.For example how many kalenjin know there is war in Ethiopia...almost zero..if you kill all Tigrayan...who cares ..most people don't even know they exist.If I say kalenjin fight like Tigray..it doesnt you derail every thread with Tigray have lost so kalenjin have lost...you need mental health assessment.You gonna hate Tigrayan coz of my analogy...crazy dude you need see a shrink.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2021, 01:09:03 AM »
The problem with you is that you want to have it both ways.

What you say matters and you must be called out if some of us strongly disagree with what you say. That is how it should be. I do not care who you married.

Pundit,

Early days for chokora is like three months ago..90 percent of folks have more than 20 yrs early days since days of rcbowen under moi.After njuri..who is 10yrs old here..is an idiot like you derailing debate with nonsense.My friend if I hate gema I won't have married one and bore three kids.Get a grip of yourself.. understand sometimes we say things in light touch.Some guys here have 30yrs online experience in forums like this..light touch and go..don't be emotional..this not worthy ..don't derail debates with nonsense..don't hold grudges..make you points n go home.For example how many kalenjin know there is war in Ethiopia...almost zero..if you kill all Tigrayan...who cares ..most people don't even know they exist.If I say kalenjin fight like Tigray..it doesnt you derail every thread with Tigray have lost so kalenjin have lost...you need mental health assessment

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2021, 01:12:08 AM »

What you say matters and you must be called out if some of us strongly disagree with what you say. That is how it should be. I do not care who you married.

Pundit,

Early days for chokora is like three months ago..90 percent of folks have more than 20 yrs early days since days of rcbowen under moi.After njuri..who is 10yrs old here..is an idiot like you derailing debate with nonsense.My friend if I hate gema I won't have married one and bore three kids.Get a grip of yourself.. understand sometimes we say things in light touch.Some guys here have 30yrs online experience in forums like this..light touch and go..don't be emotional..this not worthy ..don't derail debates with nonsense..don't hold grudges..make you points n go home.For example how many kalenjin know there is war in Ethiopia...almost zero..if you kill all Tigrayan...who cares ..most people don't even know they exist.If I say kalenjin fight like Tigray..it doesnt you derail every thread with Tigray have lost so kalenjin have lost...you need mental health assessment
Call me for what..I am nobody..I speak my mind...I am not on gov payroll.
.I am not politician...you're mentally ill. I support Ruto but you need to direct your anger to Ruto and Raila...not me.My support for Ruto doesn't or my heritage as kalenjin gives me no responsibility at all for what Ruto or kalenjin do.What I do..as RV pundit..call me out..if I support genocide against Tigray like you do please let me know..it almost you support it because you think it will dissuade kalenjin in the future..mental illness

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2021, 01:14:10 AM »
Here we go again. So what else is new?  :D :D :D

Pundit,

Call me for what..I am nobody..I speak my mind
.I am not politicians..you're mentally ill. I support Ruto but you need to direct your anger to Ruto and Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2021, 01:17:20 AM »
What is new is we have an idiot like you who do not deserve to be here..your IQ is lowest we seen here..