Author Topic: Ethiopia: Tigray Forces Summarily Execute Civilians  (Read 7947 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ethiopia: Tigray Forces Summarily Execute Civilians
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2021, 10:33:51 AM »
Lakini uko desperate for Baba. Let me tell you - these gema will never respect sissies like you - they are used to bullying you - but sisi we dont get bullied by farmers kama Njuri ncheke with his sharpened machette.

If you had as little cojones as Ruto - you would not be seeing PORK in year 2100 - if ever.

Luos aka Raila have cojones - shida ni tactic and strategy - they let emotion take over their brain.

Kalenjin are very calculative - we do maths - we never lose our emotions - but fight we fight.

Uhuru and Mt kenya mafia are still waiting for Ruto to go see them and plead - Ruto told them to forget about it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2021, 10:42:55 AM »
Be free. Hapa hakuna kura. This site has no viewership. In fact if I stopped posting - it will die. Express yourself. Do not think kuna kura hapa Raila hatapata even if you lick Njuri arse clean. Shameful.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2021, 11:35:37 AM »
Matusi ya nini? Are you so desparate? Take time to see a psycho. It seems siasa has become a personal thing for you. I can assure you even with Ruto living in SH I will continue drinking my chai every morning as usual. No headaches and I will sleep like a baby. To me unlike you it is not a matter of life and death.

Be free. Hapa hakuna kura. This site has no viewership. In fact if I stopped posting - it will die. Express yourself. Do not think kuna kura hapa Raila hatapata even if you lick Njuri arse clean. Shameful.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2021, 11:55:42 AM »
How is a matter of life and death for me? For me Raila presidency only put my investment in Mau at risk and future investment there; But I already made enough money there; and have many others investment elsewhere they are safe.

Beyond that - I expect Ruto to provide my people more piped water and paved roads - raila ni taka taka who has not helped kibera or luos - sioni kitu atafanya...he will just mismanage kenya and spread poverty.

So yes for me I see Raila as political risk in my mau investment - and lost opportunity - for someone with Ruto talent to take kenya forward.

Not life n death...that is why I dont suck up to folks here - vote or do not vote ruto or raila - with your OWN REASONS.

Matusi ya nini? Are you so desparate? Take time to see a psycho. It seems siasa has become a personal thing for you. I can assure you even with Ruto living in SH I will continue drinking my chai every morning as usual. No headaches and I will sleep like a baby. To me unlike you it is not a matter of life and death.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2021, 06:13:25 PM »
Isn't it nice that we have political choices? Imagine all the personal sacrifices that many Kenyans had to make in order for you to say what you're saying right now (without a hint of irony).

This is precisely why I will NEVER support Ruto. When I look at him I see a Youth for Kanu thug and a shameless thief. Pure and simple.

How is a matter of life and death for me? For me Raila presidency only put my investment in Mau at risk and future investment there; But I already made enough money there; and have many others investment elsewhere they are safe.

Beyond that - I expect Ruto to provide my people more piped water and paved roads - raila ni taka taka who has not helped kibera or luos - sioni kitu atafanya...he will just mismanage kenya and spread poverty.

So yes for me I see Raila as political risk in my mau investment - and lost opportunity - for someone with Ruto talent to take kenya forward.

Not life n death...that is why I dont suck up to folks here - vote or do not vote ruto or raila - with your OWN REASONS.

Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2021, 06:36:54 PM »

Photographic evidence has pointed to the presence of Chinese Wing Loong 2 Unarmed Aerial Vehicles or UAVs at Ethiopian military bases, while a Bellingcat investigation in August found strong indications that Iranian armed drones, along with their ground control stations, had been spotted at Semera Airport. The government has also reportedly reached out to Turkey and requested a number of Bayraktar TB2 drones. These are relatively cheap and combat-proven and have been decisively used over several battlefields in recent years.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/12/10/how-armed-drones-may-have-helped-turn-tide-in-ethiopia-conflict

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2021, 06:42:35 PM »
Pundit suffered a severe mental melt down,reason he is trying to shout hoarse but no one is listening Actually these Ethiopian threads have brought out true colors of pundit where his punditry has been laid bare as just lunacy. Expect more matusi from him as the real nipate intellects dictate the pace.
Kadudu we know kalenjins in and out the likes of sudi pundit are the dangerous ones but we have them innoculated,Ruto wouldn't dare make a false move we have him by the balls,kalenjins will be relegated to posta and police, economy wholeheartedly will belong to us

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2021, 07:19:54 PM »
Njuri, prepare to lose power, to Nilotic kingdom. You know Nilotes we don't play softie games. Tafuta Kalonzo :) or MADVD fellow Bantus if you want a sofie.

You go with Raila - Wajaluo will crash your balls literally - and feed it to the dogs. You go with us - we will just castrate you.

Matina matina.  The deep blue sea and the ocean.

Weka leo Raila - like we wanted in 2007 - because the Jaluo will reduce you back to 1963  :D :D - You will answer for Jaramogi, Mboya, Raila and by time we get to baby pendo you'll be done. Ruto will do a 360 and support Raila :). As long as Raila start from 1963 :) - we will pay homepage to Jakom.

Ukiweka Ruto - we will only care about the money - we will steal land and money - anyone attempting to stop DP Ruto wealth accumulation will castrated. Otherwise we will mind our business and will not get into your business.

At least you know what Kalenjin can do - be afraid of what Luos can do - go to Uganda and Ask Museveni :) what Obote did. He first kicked out Bantu Kingdom of Buganda....said kingdoms are useless....this very old kingdom.

NJuri my father was expert in all things Luo. He spoke it fluently. One thing he knows a LUO CAN NEVER SHARE POWER. It's just not in Luo DNA - hapo it will be RAILA THE KING - and everyone else the SUBJECT.

Sijui Mt Kenya business negotiating with Raila :). Raila will make up for Luo sufferings under GEMA-Kalenjin in less than 5yrs. Justice will be restored PRONTO.

Never before have Mt Kenya mafia found themselves in a fix. Last minute they may even hand it to MILITARY GEN KIBOCHI :) :)

Wamecheza karata mpaka sasa they are stuck in catch 22 - blue corner Ruto - red corner Raila - if only they had propped Kaloi or maDVD

Pundit suffered a severe mental melt down,reason he is trying to shout hoarse but no one is listening Actually these Ethiopian threads have brought out true colors of pundit where his punditry has been laid bare as just lunacy. Expect more matusi from him as the real nipate intellects dictate the pace.
Kadudu we know kalenjins in and out the likes of sudi pundit are the dangerous ones but we have them innoculated,Ruto wouldn't dare make a false move we have him by the balls,kalenjins will be relegated to posta and police, economy wholeheartedly will belong to us

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2021, 07:50:49 PM »
Njuri, prepare to lose power, to Nilotic kingdom. You know Nilotes we don't play softie games. Tafuta Kalonzo :) or MADVD fellow Bantus if you want a sofie.

You go with Raila - Wajaluo will crash your balls literally - and feed it to the dogs. You go with us - we will just castrate you.

Matina matina.  The deep blue sea and the ocean.

Weka leo Raila - like we wanted in 2007 - because the Jaluo will reduce you back to 1963  :D :D - You will answer for Jaramogi, Mboya, Raila and by time we get to baby pendo you'll be done. Ruto will do a 360 and support Raila :). As long as Raila start from 1963 :) - we will pay homepage to Jakom.

Ukiweka Ruto - we will only care about the money - we will steal land and money - anyone attempting to stop DP Ruto wealth accumulation will castrated. Otherwise we will mind our business and will not get into your business.

At least you know what Kalenjin can do - be afraid of what Luos can do - go to Uganda and Ask Museveni :) what Obote did. He first kicked out Bantu Kingdom of Buganda....said kingdoms are useless....this very old kingdom.

NJuri my father was expert in all things Luo. He spoke it fluently. One thing he knows a LUO CAN NEVER SHARE POWER. It's just not in Luo DNA - hapo it will be RAILA THE KING - and everyone else the SUBJECT.

Sijui Mt Kenya business negotiating with Raila :). Raila will make up for Luo sufferings under GEMA-Kalenjin in less than 5yrs. Justice will be restored PRONTO.

Never before have Mt Kenya mafia found themselves in a fix. Last minute they may even hand it to MILITARY GEN KIBOCHI :) :)

Wamecheza karata mpaka sasa they are stuck in catch 22 - blue corner Ruto - red corner Raila - if only they had propped Kaloi or maDVD

Pundit the games you play with luos in muhoroni and chemelil are not the same you will play with us. Pundit Ruto will be president because we have decided so. He will abide by the rules we have set for him inorder for him to exist. We have tasted raw oower for 20 continuous years and we obviously wont let you pundit sudi and your fellow goat breeding club members ruin that.
Take that to the bank.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2021, 07:54:16 PM »
Mimi  I am not going to be near power - I dont desire it. My business with Ruto - is simple build for me more paved roads, pipe water and provide growing economy.

Ruto is a gentleman - he will share power - but Raila sioni.

Kalenjin are generous - kama ni kukula kenya - tutakula wote iishe kama siku ya Moi. After 10yrs mulete ukarabita - :) kama Kibaki arudishe tena...you recover the economy

Someone like Meru Senator will be billionaire many times over.

Kama ni Raila - I cannot predict what will happen :) The man is mercurial and his people are dynamite. Ni kama Miguna Miguna mingi. You just dont know if Kichwa Mbaya will wake up sane or insane.

I'd say KDF and Raila are the same - both are very unpredictable - they can be good or evil - there is no middle ground. I would avoid opposing gov if either is running it - because you will be beaten blue. Ask Luo who oppose Raila - they cannot even say Ngwe!

Pundit the games you play with luos in muhoroni and chemelil are not the same you will play with us. Pundit Ruto will be president because we have decided so. He will abide by the rules we have set for him inorder for him to exist. We have tasted raw oower for 20 continuous years and we obviously wont let you pundit sudi and your fellow goat breeding club members ruin that.
Take that to the bank.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2021, 09:04:21 PM »
Playing on stereo-type thinking which is shameful and lazy, especially for a "high IQ" person. By this logic, are all Kalenjins church burners?

Mimi  I am not going to be near power - I dont desire it. My business with Ruto - is simple build for me more paved roads, pipe water and provide growing economy.

Ruto is a gentleman - he will share power - but Raila sioni.

Kalenjin are generous - kama ni kukula kenya - tutakula wote iishe kama siku ya Moi. After 10yrs mulete ukarabita - :) kama Kibaki arudishe tena...you recover the economy

Someone like Meru Senator will be billionaire many times over.

Kama ni Raila - I cannot predict what will happen :) The man is mercurial and his people are dynamite. Ni kama Miguna Miguna mingi. You just dont know if Kichwa Mbaya will wake up sane or insane.

I'd say KDF and Raila are the same - both are very unpredictable - they can be good or evil - there is no middle ground. I would avoid opposing gov if either is running it - because you will be beaten blue. Ask Luo who oppose Raila - they cannot even say Ngwe!

Take that to the bank.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2021, 09:20:06 PM »
Relax. Half the stuff we write here is just banter. Do not take everything seriously. You wont know because 1) you're stupid and 2) you're new
Playing on stereo-type thinking which is shameful and lazy, especially for a "high IQ" person. By this logic, are all Kalenjins church burners?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2021, 09:23:47 PM »
Oh, I see. I was just wondering.

Relax. Half the stuff we write here is just banter. Do not take everything seriously. You wont know because 1) you're stupid and 2) you're new

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2021, 09:29:16 PM »
Kenya politics is never serious. The Rutos, Railas, and Uhurus are probably cracking jokes in some exclusive clubs - or their children are. The Mps the same. I have seen it myself. At UON - I was friend to a chef at Kenya Club - he is my villagemate - I use to go there for free food - there I would see KANU and Opposition mps cracking jokes - then press conference later angrily tearing each other.

Right now go to those exclusive clubs of theirs - Karen or Nairobi or Muthaiga - you will find them cracking jokes, breaking bread and drinking together - hapa munamalizana online.

Before you know they have done handshake - camps changes - enemy is a friend - friend an enemy - and rollercaste continue

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2021, 09:33:51 PM »
By the way, look up in the sky and smile. I'm watching you as you speak from my drone. Wave your hand.   :D :D :D

Kenya politics is never serious. The Rutos, Railas, and Uhurus are probably cracking jokes in some exclusive clubs - or their children are. The Mps the same. I have seen it myself. At UON - I was friend to a chef at Kenya Club - he is my villagemate - I use to go there for free food - there I would see KANU and Opposition mps cracking jokes - then press conference later angrily tearing each other.

Right now go to those exclusive clubs of theirs - Karen or Nairobi or Muthaiga - you will find them cracking jokes, breaking bread and drinking together - hapa munamalizana online.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2021, 09:46:56 PM »
Equip your drone with night time vision and infrared- otherwise we fight at night only - we sleep in the day
By the way, look up in the sky and smile. I'm watching you as you speak from my drone. Wave your hand.   :D :D :D

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2021, 09:50:52 PM »
The capabilities and specs on my drone are for me alone to know. Can it work at night? I'll let you guess.

Equip your drone with night time vision and infrared- otherwise we fight at night only - we sleep in the day

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2021, 10:08:28 PM »

:85: that was a good one you can't make this stuff up. Pundit will be like the laikipia bandit running and hiding from a drone,funniest shiet ever, completely stoneage this is pundit