Author Topic: Tigray taking over Ethiopia  (Read 27328 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tigray taking over Ethiopia
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2021, 08:44:25 AM »
Absolutely. Abbiy has messed Ethiopia. Even his Oromo people dont want him. He is another silva kiir. I hope he ends up in ICC to be tried for war crimes.
You do not have trust in African ability to self govern. No wonder with all the education you have, you still fallen a victim of conspiracy theories. I pity your kind. Everything that happens your are victim. You are never a victor. For me I love to celebrate real pan africanists like TDF. Instead of accepting victimization they have turned the tables on the oppressor. They are doing what those that have superior moral authority must do to protect themselves and dignity of others. You see aabiy is typical tin foil Shithead. He was handed power on silver platter. Tasked with delivering Ethiopia transition but what did he do. He went on crusade everywhere telling everyone that he is a new king was prophesied by his mother. What a nut head.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2021, 08:48:16 AM »
Where Miraa dude - Debre Sina is just few kilometres from Adis. Abbiy is gone.
Who should we believe in this information warfare?

Where is tin foil. Abiy is getting thrashed. His mum dreamt of him being a king. He is now living in a nightmare. He is wearing sun glasses even in bed. He is afraid to to see what he had been reduced to.

His 11th hour is here. Oromo and other regional leaders of his prosperity party want him to end the war and surrender. He is using the ruse of going to Frontline to flee like the coward he is. What a moron and moral coward this Ahmed is ?

Listen at this possibly amahara heifer talking nonsense from her bedroom after being on uncle Sam cheese for 3 decades. You can tell that this latte sniffing moron has never lived in Ethiopia. Possibly a kid of a diaspora parent who has been fed propaganda. The good thing is that TDF is letting the battle wins talk. Amaharas are like kikuyus. Tribal supremacists that cannot fight to back their claim. However a small group disciplined Tigrayans is on offense. The other dissapoinyment in Ethiopia are oromos. You would think with all years or fighting they would be the ones calling shots on this war but wapi it is TDF  ..the unitary state aka centralized power days is over in Africa. You either devolve the power to the regions or the regions will come for it at 4he center. Abiy should be jailed so that no ever attempts his foolishness again

Anyway this what he told uhunye ..ATI he is willing to compromise after 1 year of uncessary war

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2021, 02:12:22 PM »
The miraa dude is still listening to his Amahara Colonel. Lol TDF is breezing through amahara region. They arev160 kms ro to Addis. If Oromoia regional govt decides not fight Abiy will be toast soon. Ethiopian Army has strategically decided not to engage TDF in cities. I bet you the Ethiopian army is doing the bare minimum fighting. In Amahara region only the militia are engaging TDF

NJURI thin is a real Mmeru. Meru are known to have a short temper thus hasty decision. TDF is doing what kagame did in Rwanda.
I see my museveni son was so sure of TDF win. I have never heard him pour scorn on another country leadership like he did with Abiy.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2021, 02:26:56 PM »
Kenyans are now arresting TPLF operatives in Kenya. Not very smart because Oromos & Ogaden are allies of TPLF. TPLF will order them to cross into Kenya to destroy one or two police stations. Theyll do it and go back to Ethiopia. Ofcourse Matiangi will blame locals and kill more people
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2021, 08:13:38 PM »
Is this BBC journalist killing linked to the Ethiopia shit??

journalist's fixer. It is believed that he had severally been spotted with the media personality.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001429910/murdered-bbc-staffer-had-kept-off-addis-on-safety-fears
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2021, 08:16:49 PM »
This is such a gem bwana Plato.

Trump era peace is vanishing...

Democrats are sabotaging African states

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-11-11/ethiopia-s-civil-war-is-a-problem-u-s-troops-can-help-solve
You do not have trust in African ability to self govern. No wonder with all the education you have, you still fallen a victim of conspiracy theories. I pity your kind. Everything that happens your are victim. You are never a victor. For me I love to celebrate real pan africanists like TDF. Instead of accepting victimization they have turned the tables on the oppressor. They are doing what those that have superior moral authority must do to protect themselves and dignity of others. You see aabiy is typical tin foil Shithead. He was handed power on silver platter. Tasked with delivering Ethiopia transition but what did he do. He went on crusade everywhere telling everyone that he is a new king was prophesied by his mother. What a nut head.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2021, 08:56:04 PM »
Thanks Gout.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2021, 10:18:51 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2021, 10:42:35 PM »
It can only mean one thing - the morale in federal and amhara army is very low - and he is desperately trying to shore up. Reports indicate the towns are falling Afgan style without much fight. I expect Adis to fall in the next two weeks. TDF are really expanding in the central corridor...

The afar has proven difficult for TDF - and so has the western corridor in Amhara - but central corridor is collapsing  - and TDF are 200kms from Adis - that is like Nakuru - Nairobi.  In the meantime Oromo Militia are also closing in.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2021, 10:45:17 PM »
Yeah..what TDF needs to do is ratchet up political alliance. If they get a through pass in Oromia it is 0ver for Abiy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2021, 11:01:00 PM »
It actually over. I think Abiy Mohammed is trying to run to exile while pretending to be somewhere in battle field. TDF are almost done with Amhara..now entering Oromo region...with support of OLA.

The biggest resistance was in Amhara - but seems they have allowed TDF a through pass - to Adis Ababa.

Now just 200kms - that means Nakuru - within a week - they will be in Nairobi.

Now even UN is recalling staff...it's over for Abbiy. TDF have prevailed. Oromia maybe become a state like Eritrea..That is deal they have with TDF.

Yeah..what TDF needs to do is ratchet up political alliance. If they get a through pass in Oromia it is 0ver from Abiy

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2021, 11:13:16 PM »
Yeah UN and France have ordered evacuations. Next few days will be crucial. This is really  sureal. Your analysis was point on from the beginning. I never saw how TDF could conquer such a vast area

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2021, 11:25:47 PM »
Abbiy brought this to himself. You cannot close all escape routes and fight a cat. That is day you will know a cat is a small lion. For Tigrays like Tutsi this a fight for their existence - it doesnt matter the size of the dog - it the size of the fight they have. Tigrays are fighting a war of existence. I have many amhara friends and I know how they hate Tigrays but such is life.

I suspect Uhuru is trying to find asylum for Abiy - he been to Qatar, Mozambique and South Africa. Most likely he will run to Qatar.

Abiy has fallen out with western powers - he need to negotiate not end up in ICC - because that is where he is headed.

Yeah UN and France have ordered evacuations. Next few days will be crucial. This is really  sureal. Your analysis was point on from the beginning. I never saw how TDF could conquer such a vast area

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2021, 04:27:13 AM »
Abbiy brought this to himself. You cannot close all escape routes and fight a cat. That is day you will know a cat is a small lion. For Tigrays like Tutsi this a fight for their existence - it doesnt matter the size of the dog - it the size of the fight they have. Tigrays are fighting a war of existence. I have many amhara friends and I know how they hate Tigrays but such is life.

I suspect Uhuru is trying to find asylum for Abiy - he been to Qatar, Mozambique and South Africa. Most likely he will run to Qatar.

Abiy has fallen out with western powers - he need to negotiate not end up in ICC - because that is where he is headed.

Tragic. You may be right. I think Uhuru has been tasked to get him out Ethiopia. Seems everyone know has run out patience with him. It so sad that Abiy has misled a lot of Ethiopians to a point where they think the world is against them. If he remains Ethiopia will break away into sereral states and there will be civil war that may last decades before everything is resolved.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2021, 04:29:01 AM »
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/abiy-ahmed-has-condemned-ethiopia-dissolution-185149
Nor has Abiy done himself any favors with fellow African leaders. There is a way presidents and prime ministers speak to the public, and there is a way in which they talk among themselves. Abiy fails at the latter. He lacks candor and appears untethered from the reality that he has created.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2021, 05:07:34 AM »
Watch this Clip. It is interesting how Abiy Supporters have taken a hardline position. I think Ethiopia won't stand as a country. The moment of disolving Menelik Empire is has come. There is so much Ethnic Nationalism to keep Ethiopia as a Nation

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2021, 05:34:37 AM »
I think after the initial shock the federal government got its act together. I see a kinda stalemate. All Abiy needs to do now is talk to Sisi about cutting off arms to TPLF. He should negotiate with Oromia & Ogaden. He has a short window. Otherwise TPLF momentum ended.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:12:14 AM by KenyanPlato »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2021, 07:03:54 AM »
There is no stalemate. TDF and OLA are pushing relentless towards Adis Ababa. Adis is basically going to fall within a week or two. What is delaying is ENDF jets and drones. The ground troops seem to be so weak they basically run and abandon weapon. TDF and OLA just harvest the weapons and march down.

These guys are daily mapping the progress of war....Abiy is gone..

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1q-M9x3Kshld2Ys36jDU0Y45TmvE7E0km&hl=en&ll=10.582795191922086%2C39.661863864156246&z=9

I think after the initial shock the federal government got its act together. I see a kinda stalemate. All Abiy needs to do now is talk to Sisi about cutting off arms to TPLF. He should negotiate with Oromia & Ogaden. He has a short window. Otherwise TPLF momentum ended.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2021, 07:10:39 AM »

Which Sisi? EGYPTIAN president? the only group that could have stopped TDF is Amhara fighters but they didn't get the requires support from endf. ENDF generals may have made the decision not fight in urban centers for fear of casualties and being eventually help to account if crimes are committed. It have been noted that any time the battle gets near an urban area they are withdrawing or this could be an arrangement between the army and TDF on rules of engagement. Without experience generals and commanders abiy is done. The biggest weakness of TDF is fighting in open flat terrain but Ola is better in this flat terrain

Plus if the regional forces see that Addis is about to fall they will cut deal

Right now Abiy is isolated. Mediators are now dealing with President and do not see how he can remain in continue to be part of the peace deal.

Remember during his ascension to power Tigray leadership had negotiated with and Americans had offered those that wanted to leave asylum.

How tables have turned in less than 3 years abiy is the one shopping for asylum

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2021, 08:11:47 AM »
Egypt is arming TPLF period. It's done it with shiftas and turned the tide against Mengistu.

The asylum rumor is part of TPLF propaganda which is in high gear. The Ethiopian Uthamakistanis prepared for war in event they lose power.