Author Topic: Tigray taking over Ethiopia  (Read 27286 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Tigray taking over Ethiopia
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2021, 07:56:40 PM »
The figures being thrown around are political. Tigray-6,5,4%

No one no longer talks of 1 million army myth.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2021, 03:52:23 PM »
Someone to update us on the war front especially quoting western media and especially Mille :D  :D
The truth is  TPLF on the war fromt has been decimated. In Bati- Asagita Front the TPLF Again was decimated and they decided  as selfie soldiers to now advance on Shewa Robit  to claim western media that they are close to finfinne(Addis)
My friends uncle who is a Lt.Col in EPDF  has told me its not less than 10,000s Agames killed tried to take selfies for Blinken to show they are advancing on Addis

Warning Plato and other mods don't dare edit my posts.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:44:42 AM by Njuri Ncheke »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2021, 07:54:17 PM »
Someone to update us on the war front especially quoting western media and especially Mille :D  :D
The truth is  TPLF on the war fromt has been decimated. In Bati- Asagita Front the TPLF Again was decimated and they decided  as selfie soldiers to now advance on Shewa Robit  to claim western media that they are close to finfinne(Addis)
My friends uncle who is a Lt.Col in EPDF  has told me its not less than 10,000s Agames killed tried to take selfies for Blinken to show they are advancing on Addis

Warning Plato and other mods don't dare edit my posts.

Lol Njuri someone made me a moderator without my knowledge. I use my phone to post and wasn't aware that I have been using the modify post instead of quote button. I hope I haven't altered any content on your posts. If you see an edit on any of your posts know it is me and it was by mistake.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2021, 07:56:36 PM »
My question is to you is why hasn't Ethiopian army retaken any of the territories that TDF took? They should be on the offensive. I do not think you can hide 10k bodies

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2021, 07:00:43 PM »
TDF winning militarily and psychologically.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2021, 07:59:32 PM »
They are Kaput. It had 20 division. 10 division already destroyed. Now remaining with 10 divisions - one division has 5-10k soldiers. Abbiy is surviving on Mekonnen - The Amhara governor - militia and army. Otherwise the federal forces are kaput. The Eritrean have gone home.

My question is to you is why hasn't Ethiopian army retaken any of the territories that TDF took? They should be on the offensive. I do not think you can hide 10k bodies

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2021, 08:58:10 PM »
They are Kaput. It had 20 division. 10 division already destroyed. Now remaining with 10 divisions - one division has 5-10k soldiers. Abbiy is surviving on Mekonnen - The Amhara governor - militia and army. Otherwise the federal forces are kaput. The Eritrean have gone home.

Seems like it. NJURI likes to listen to drunkards. Why is a Colonel talking to civilians about war instead of working day and night to win it?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2021, 09:01:32 PM »
Their pr and propaganda machinery is very good. See how they were able to win the western powers to sympathize with them. Experience cannot be easily replaced.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2021, 09:02:00 PM »
Their pr and propaganda machinery is very good. See how they were able to win the western powers to sympathize with them. Experience cannot be easily replaced.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2021, 12:54:36 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2021, 03:32:11 PM »
Yeah it seems uhuru is applying pressure. This guy must be connected to the trigray oligarchs. Kenya does that with Somalis to put pressure

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2021, 03:20:15 AM »
Njuri NJEKE - (Thin Njuri),

You are really terrible analyst. I wonder why? May be you do not have enough sources of information to be able to make an objective assessment. I have looked everywhere and Pundit assessment is spot on that Abiy is gone. He is a terrible leaders and Commander in Chief. Abiy is a Kalonzo type of person that is very good in PR like Alfred Mutua but when the real test of leadership comes they get exposed. I wonder if Ruto will be the same.

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-11-22-four-scenarios-and-the-funerals-ethiopian-powder-keg-is-ready-to-explode-in-tragic-ways/

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2021, 03:34:13 AM »

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2021, 03:39:46 AM »
Njuri,
The war thearter is now is now in Dessie see Map. Your General/colonel should get his Borana butt out of isiolo and go shore up Abiys demoralized Army

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2021, 03:47:32 AM »
Wow TDF is not playing.

/photo/1

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2021, 05:37:18 AM »
Poetic justice on all actors of this war

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2021, 06:02:02 AM »
 Who should we believe in this information warfare?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2021, 06:22:32 AM »
Who should we believe in this information warfare?

Where is tin foil. Abiy is getting thrashed. His mum dreamt of him being a king. He is now living in a nightmare. He is wearing sun glasses even in bed. He is afraid to to see what he had been reduced to.

His 11th hour is here. Oromo and other regional leaders of his prosperity party want him to end the war and surrender. He is using the ruse of going to Frontline to flee like the coward he is. What a moron and moral coward this Ahmed is ?

Listen at this possibly amahara heifer talking nonsense from her bedroom after being on uncle Sam cheese for 3 decades. You can tell that this latte sniffing moron has never lived in Ethiopia. Possibly a kid of a diaspora parent who has been fed propaganda. The good thing is that TDF is letting the battle wins talk. Amaharas are like kikuyus. Tribal supremacists that cannot fight to back their claim. However a small group disciplined Tigrayans is on offense. The other dissapoinyment in Ethiopia are oromos. You would think with all years or fighting they would be the ones calling shots on this war but wapi it is TDF  ..the unitary state aka centralized power days is over in Africa. You either devolve the power to the regions or the regions will come for it at 4he center. Abiy should be jailed so that no ever attempts his foolishness again

Anyway this what he told uhunye ..ATI he is willing to compromise after 1 year of uncessary war

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2021, 07:22:04 AM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2021, 08:04:02 AM »
Trump era peace is vanishing...

Democrats are sabotaging African states

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-11-11/ethiopia-s-civil-war-is-a-problem-u-s-troops-can-help-solve
You do not have trust in African ability to self govern. No wonder with all the education you have, you still fallen a victim of conspiracy theories. I pity your kind. Everything that happens your are victim. You are never a victor. For me I love to celebrate real pan africanists like TDF. Instead of accepting victimization they have turned the tables on the oppressor. They are doing what those that have superior moral authority must do to protect themselves and dignity of others. You see aabiy is typical tin foil Shithead. He was handed power on silver platter. Tasked with delivering Ethiopia transition but what did he do. He went on crusade everywhere telling everyone that he is a new king was prophesied by his mother. What a nut head.