Author Topic: Deep state warned not even think stealing a kalenjin vote  (Read 9071 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Deep state warned not even think stealing a kalenjin vote
« on: October 18, 2021, 08:33:20 PM »
Former Deputy Speaker Farah Maalim gives a stern warning.

He repeat exactly what I said here - that any monkey business - in 2022 will spark a huge civil war in kenya. I was drinking with my uncle - he is a senior cop - I joked that maybe they will rig Ruto votes - he told me they dare not.

If small bands of kalenjin raiders are difficult to deal - just imagine a kalenjin wide revolt/war cry -  and not proborno like 2007 for Raila - but for their own destiny in kenya - it will be chaos - that will be hard to stop.After a week or two - armed forces and police - will definitely split - and kenya will be deleted - maybe 3 or 5 countries - Yugoslavia style - will emerge. There will be a Coast. A Somali breakway region. Kalenjin-kamatusa nation. Mt kenya Nation. Gusii-Western-Luo may merge if Museveni doesnt claim it. About six countries will emerge.

https://www.facebook.com/barno.shadrack/videos/724154908981950/

I got into trouble some shallow minded folks but this Somali repeat exactly what I said - try beat Ruto in the most free and fair manner possible - otherwise  tafuta kenya ingine coz  raundi hii may not be luckly like 2007.

Complusory video for Matiangi and other shallow minded folks.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Deep state warned not even think stealing a kalenjin vote
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 08:52:20 PM »
IN 1990s someone mismanaged Yugoslavia - which like kenya was unhappy tribal nations - held together by very thin strands - it's now all these countries

The other scenario would be if all pastoralists back Kalenjin - it will defeat kenya in a month or two - and Ruto will be imposed for Rwanda or Uganda military dictatorship.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 09:45:37 PM »
Stealing votes from your opponents stronghold is asinine.  kalenjine votes are safe. This elections will be won with Mt. Kenya votes.  Thats where you need to keep your eyes.

Former Deputy Speaker Farah Maalim gives a stern warning.

He repeat exactly what I said here - that any monkey business - in 2022 will spark a huge civil war in kenya. I was drinking with my uncle - he is a senior cop - I joked that maybe they will rig Ruto votes - he told me they dare not.

If small bands of kalenjin raiders are difficult to deal - just imagine a kalenjin wide revolt/war cry -  and not proborno like 2007 for Raila - but for their own destiny in kenya - it will be chaos - that will be hard to stop.After a week or two - armed forces and police - will definitely split - and kenya will be deleted - maybe 3 or 5 countries - Yugoslavia style - will emerge. There will be a Coast. A Somali breakway region. Kalenjin-kamatusa nation. Mt kenya Nation. Gusii-Western-Luo may merge if Museveni doesnt claim it. About six countries will emerge.

https://www.facebook.com/barno.shadrack/videos/724154908981950/

I got into trouble some shallow minded folks but this Somali repeat exactly what I said - try beat Ruto in the most free and fair manner possible - otherwise  tafuta kenya ingine coz  raundi hii may not be luckly like 2007.

Complusory video for Matiangi and other shallow minded folks.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 10:21:25 PM »
Any brazen rigging (this wide term) - that judiciary will not solve - might be solved in civil war.

But looking at the figures...I think kenya will escape that worse case scenario.

Raila need to bring back NASA - then it will be won in Mt kenya. Right now if Kalonzo say Ruto tosha - it almost certainly over - even Weta giving Ruto a bump in Tranzoia and Bungoma is enough to provide rigging margins.

Raila need to retain the 3 stones - of Luo-Luhya-Kamba - to reach 35 percent - Deep State can start cooking from that pot. Then worry about 15 percent from GEMA+rest of the country outside Kalenjin.

The other options is get 100% of GEMA - that means to completely undo all Ruto gains - that would take gigantic mistake - so you can get 35 percent to start from.

Otherwise even if we give Raila 60 percent of GEMA - he still barely makes it to 43 percent - with Ruto at 46 percent - just a million votes shy of POTUS.

This 50-50 scenario - Ruto still has a million votes - and just need 4 percent from OKA.

WSR - October 2021 -46% 6,854,572
Raila- October 2021 -39%    5,887,188   
OKA/Others 2021 -16% 2,372,346

Even if we go bonkers - and give Raila 60 percent of GEMA - and Ruto 40 percent

Ruto still beat him - if he gets a Kalonzo.

6,535,430   6,206,329   2,372,346
43%   41%   16%
WSR Raila OKA/Others 2021

In short GET NASA/OKA first - and we can start talking - of nailing biting finish in GEMA.

Stealing votes from your opponents stronghold is asinine.  kalenjine votes are safe. This elections will be won with Mt. Kenya votes.  Thats where you need to keep your eyes.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 09:37:01 AM »
Am sorry pundit but rigging is main on agenda of the mt.kenya mafia and deep state. This is where Ruto needs run them hard. Starting July Ruto needs drive the country to breaking point,thats only way he can ensure rigging doesn't occur.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 09:48:25 AM »
Big question, is Mt Kenya ready to die for Ruto?
Otherwise apart form RV, there will be no violence unless Ruto plunge the country into chaos like in RSA after the Jacob Zuma arrest. Mind you as a big "investor" in the country he will be one of the biggest loosers.

Any brazen rigging (this wide term) - that judiciary will not solve - might be solved in civil war.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 10:01:51 AM »
Once RV start the entire region including as far South Sudan/Congo/Uganda will be plunged into chaos. Refer to 2007. It also likely that class war will erupt in Mt kenya as they will see their elite as the main cause of the civil war and their sufferings. So expect Mois, Kenyattas and likes properties to be destroyed. I dont know how places like Coast and Northern Kenya will react.

Ultimately I see tribal clashes becoming a civil war. Civil war means Army and Police breaking up into say Pro-Ruto (hustler) and Pro-Gov.

Once that happen Kenya is history. I believe in 2007 - the police in Nakuru divided into ODM versus PNU - with both side exchanging fire - and Kibaki had to deploy KDF from Lanet barracks. This is like end game play (the last ace on gov cards).

Thankfully he also called Annan - for peace talks - because KDF cannot handle such a wide conflict - for more than two weeks - before they also split - as Kalenjin in KDF will not witnesses maiming of their people - before they start shooting their colleague.

Kibaki really struggle in 2007 - shuffling police and army based on tribes - trying to send ODM leaning ones to deep Northern Kenya - trying to protect armoury.

It get very dicey very easily in a very tribal country like kenya.

Do not bet on corrupt and cowardly police. That everyone knows.

KDF - is 50-50 - they either take power as united force or they split

Regionally Museveni has no time for Raila - and will promptly aid such a civil war.

Kalenjin will take about 24hours to render Kenya Police useless - if they erupt from all corners with arms and block all entry to RV - the police will be overwhelmed. They will take about a week to render KDF useless.

7M people with possibly 2-3 million active warriors with basic rudimentary training - cannot be arraigned against 40K police and 25K KDF. It's an impossible war.

At that point it really depend - on how quickly Kalenjin will upgrade to guns - and that can easily be arraigned by someone like Museveni - and it become full blown civil war - that kenya will take 10yrs to recover from - if it doesnt split into many countries.

Big question, is Mt Kenya ready to die for Ruto?
Otherwise apart form RV, there will be no violence unless Ruto plunge the country into chaos like in RSA after the Jacob Zuma arrest. Mind you as a big "investor" in the country he will be one of the biggest loosers.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 10:22:15 AM »
Pundit unfortunately Kalenjin can't plunge entire country into civil war. Worst case scenario is the Tigray situation in Ethiopia where war is confined to a single region :-\

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 10:27:36 AM »
Cheat yourself. RV borders all kenya province safe for NE. If all KAMATUSA allies together - then it will become very dicey. But Kalenjin as whole will plunge Luo, Gusii, Luhyaland and of course Kikuyuland into great turmoil. Leave alone regional countries. Kalenjin erupts like a volcano my friend. Do not mistake the volcanic mountain for peace. Once it business of war - it's war - within few hours of a war cry - you will see terrible damage done. And this time Kalenjin may decide to go for secession...coz of ICC.

Kama laikipia bado inashinda deep state aka shallow state....dont bet on starting a war with Ruto who enjoys fanatical following in entire Kalenjin land....from Mt elgon to laikipia - from huko west pokot to tanzania border.

Pundit unfortunately Kalenjin can't plunge entire country into civil war. Worst case scenario is the Tigray situation in Ethiopia where war is confined to a single region :-\

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 11:04:09 AM »
Cheat yourself. RV borders all kenya province safe for NE. If all KAMATUSA allies together - then it will become very dicey. But Kalenjin as whole will plunge Luo, Gusii, Luhyaland and of course Kikuyuland into great turmoil. Leave alone regional countries. Kalenjin erupts like a volcano my friend. Do not mistake the volcanic mountain for peace. Once it business of war - it's war - within few hours of a war cry - you will see terrible damage done. And this time Kalenjin may decide to go for secession...coz of ICC.

Kama laikipia bado inashinda deep state aka shallow state....dont bet on starting a war with Ruto who enjoys fanatical following in entire Kalenjin land....from Mt elgon to laikipia - from huko west pokot to tanzania border.

I feel sad for you. You're almost shedding tears. The main thing is prevent rigging in mt.kenya where deep state is planning. We will do what we can to stop this

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 11:36:30 AM »
I feel sad for naive people who will be found nabbing. I have no such illusion myself - and already have contingency plans. The great thing judiciary - has some faith - so the war will only erupt after Koome does her thing :)

Actually most kalenjin would welcome prospect of war - because they will use it to grudely sort historical land problems - Kalenjin have land grievances with almost all the main tribes (kikuyu,luos,luhyas and gusii) plus wazungu - the Maasai and coast will similarly jump on that.

You better hope no rigging is done - Kalenjin have bottled up a lot of anger - they took Uhuru betrayal of Ruto in stride - they took Uhuru blocking development in RV for flimsy reasons (3 mega dams - Itare/Kimwarer/Aror) - Uhuru evicted almost 20,000 kalenjin in Mau - they have taken the insults - now they see kikuyus may not vote for them with 90 percent like they did - my friend rigging will be the last nail that broke the camel back.

If it will be Raila - it will even be worse - because Kalenjin saw the same betrayal from Odinga - so they are under no illusion - that war will better - than accepting Raila presidency that will hound kalenjin people.

All these factors - seem to me - to point a very terrible 2022 if things are mishandled. Like senator cheruiyot it will be akin to closing all escape route and trying to beat a cat - you will wish you had left at least a window opened.

At least Mt kenya you're expressing and venting on your anger. That is great. Kalenjin are smilling while inside they are hurting. They know Uhuru is trying to provoke their anger before election so he can say look at the angry murderous kalenjin. So they have to bottle it and pretend to be very nice people who hate tribalism :) until there wont be anything to be lost anymore political (alleged rigged election okayed by judiciary) . Then you will see Kalenjin true colours.The terror they will unleash - god forbid - you will come here shouting for next 20yrs. 2007 will look like child play - what every kalenjin knows 2007 was mainly to protect luos and mostly to evict - I am afraid the next may take a mass killing perspective - as sort of rwanda type hutu final solution - because kalenjin would have concluded that impossible to make any peace deal with their enemies.

I feel sad for you. You're almost shedding tears. The main thing is prevent rigging in mt.kenya where deep state is planning. We will do what we can to stop this

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2021, 01:01:15 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2021, 02:25:27 PM »
The plan is to keep Ruto off the ballot so there's no need to steal his votes.

Whoever loses will of course whine about rigging as usual, rush to court, and there will be skirmishes here and there but nothing big.

RV worriers are clearly worried :)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2021, 02:27:15 PM »

He is crossing his balls
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2021, 02:29:55 PM »
How do you plan to keep Ruto out of the ballot? You're more worried that RV worriers.

You see we have been throught this kind of ritual before - in 2007 - together with RVs we would warn - then folks here would dismiss - then next day when shiet goes down - then story would change - saying Ruto is Kabuga - ohoo dead man walking - ohoo kalenjin are savages. Yet we had warned them. Then they would say ohoo Mungiki will go down there and finish the warrios - we tell them impossible - but they never listen.

People need to listen and listen well. Like Farah said - you do not take war to Mogadishu or Kabul or Tigray - and  claim you will emerge victorious. The same with kalenjin nation. Kalenjin are primarly a martial community. They are at home in war.

Please ask how the KDF+GSU+APS are doing in Laikipia now - Nothing. Zero arrest. Zero dead Pokot. Zero arrested Pokot. Meanwhile Pokots have sneaked in once in a while - killed and stolen cattle right at the nose of multi-agency force - now imagine entire kalenin rising in all it's many corners. Boss...the damage in a single day alone will be massive...2007 was just two fronts - mostly kikuyu/gusii - if they open war on all fronts - we are talking humanitarian crisis of maybe 2 milllion internal refugees in 24hours.

Whatever you do - mr deep state poodle - do not provoke kalenjin nation into a war - unless you do not love this country.

Last time it took international mediation to stem a civil strife. The warriors do not throw stones for a day or two - they go to war. With poison arrows - the police are useless. With a few guns - KDF are also useless. If KDF goes in big - chance of them splitting is high.

The plan is to keep Ruto off the ballot so there's no need to steal his votes.

Whoever loses will of course whine about rigging as usual, rush to court, and there will be skirmishes here and there but nothing big.

RV worriers are clearly worried :)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2021, 02:38:57 PM »
Pundit war won't solve or work. Kalenjin will be displaced your female relatives taken by force by akina kadudu and kichwa people and abused seriously.
What we need is prevent rigging. Without rigging Ruto will win clean regardless. Baba has billions but GEMA cant be bought by money during casting vote our conscience will work and votes will be cast to Ruto.
But if you touch a single innocent Kikuyu in RV count yourselves out of the equation.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 02:43:40 PM »
Farah Maalim is a closet Somali irredentist.  What happened to the guy?  Can't even win MCA?  The rest is a logistical problem of when and where to deploy teargas.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 02:44:33 PM »
Kalenjin will only resort to war as the last option.  You can literally poke their eyes now - and they will wave play on. Until they know now its impossible for Ruto to become PORK - they will play peace card.

Kalenjin do not go to war over flimsy reasons. You can for example raise a war cry - but people will determine - that you issues should be sort by few villagers - sometimes it entire location - divisions - rarely entire sub-tribe - then full tribe is very rare (nearly happen in Koitatel British war) - entire kalejin wars are new - this started in 1992 - and as kalenjin become more popolous - and jobless youth roam villages - I would not want it to happen.

Kalenjin once they figured out - war is the only option - then you can bet the end game would be seccession.

Pundit war won't solve or work. Kalenjin will be displaced your female relatives taken by force by akina kadudu and kichwa people and abused seriously.
What we need is prevent rigging. Without rigging Ruto will win clean regardless. Baba has billions but GEMA cant be bought by money during casting vote our conscience will work and votes will be cast to Ruto.
But if you touch a single innocent Kikuyu in RV count yourselves out of the equation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 03:00:40 PM »
Why were you buying a big TV to watch ICC?
Farah Maalim is a closet Somali irredentist.  What happened to the guy?  Can't even win MCA?  The rest is a logistical problem of when and where to deploy teargas.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2021, 03:21:44 PM »

We will not have another Kalenjin warlord as a president. Moja tosha, there is 40 other tribes in Kenya. Piga queue.

I don't condone rigging but if Kenyans are dumb enough to re elect the number 2 in Jubilee whose administration literally brought down this country to its knees through corruption and wanton borrowing then I fully support usurping the jigger infested miscreants sovereign powers to choose their leaders. Kenya is too important to be given over to jambazis. I believe we won't have to resort to that, Raila is comfortably going to pull this away come next year.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.