Author Topic: Ruto the archpropagandist  (Read 6497 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto the archpropagandist
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2021, 04:16:01 PM »
Gachagua welcome the land debate; Ask Mau mau land from Kenyatta family
https://www.facebook.com/Bitokgerald/videos/4338909346146771/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2021, 05:49:04 PM »
Do you now agree with me he is one of the best Propagandist in UDA ?
What Maitiangi started yesterday will end up with people doing a Waitiki on politicians farms.

Gachagua welcome the land debate; Ask Mau mau land from Kenyatta family
https://www.facebook.com/Bitokgerald/videos/4338909346146771/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2021, 06:03:17 PM »
He is very good and fearless. What killed Kiunjuri is fear. Gachagua is like Ruto - you cannot do politics with fear. Poor Kiunjuri has no comeback - even if given Kamame fm prime time every day. At least Moses Kuria is good in propaganda and is fearless. Dont know why Kiunjuri messed up and bought fear...he should be one attacking Uhuru daily..but he is dead...due to fear and Munya reforms.

In the race for DPORK; I am downgrading Kiunjuri a further 25 percent; upgrading Gachagua; I have seen signs Ruto trust him the most; also downgrading Alice

I think race now looks like Alice, Gachagua,Kiunjuri, Muturi or any wild card. Kiunjuri if he doesnt fold TSP and join hustler proper will be non-issue by November.

Gachagua after spending 4 days in prison doesnt give a damn now -and is ready to take the war to Mama Ngina. This is what Nyeri men have underneath against kiambu anyway :)

What Maitiangi started yesterday will end up with people doing a Waitiki on politicians farms.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2021, 06:36:11 PM »
He is a good orator , something which made Uhuru tap him as his Personal assistant for a very long time . Furthemore he has been one of Uhurus drunk buddy together with Murathe etc untill very recently . I bet he was one of Uhurus advisors telling him what Mt Kenya would want to hear back then during Raila Uhuru wars -2008 to 2013 .
It has also been said many a times the billions he is holding is in brief of Kiunjuri. Whatever happened between him and Kiunjuri nobody knows - Seems he has usurped Kiunjuri in Ruto inner circle.
The biggest mistake Uhuru and St Mary boys did was go for him . He has come out breathing fire and the narrative he is peddling is music to Mt Kenya ears . If he ups the tempo he might become the Deputy President Designate .
Listen to his Tv and Radio Talk shows and you will realise he is blessed with public speaking .

He is very good and fearless. What killed Kiunjuri is fear. Gachagua is like Ruto - you cannot do politics with fear. Poor Kiunjuri has no comeback - even if given Kamame fm prime time every day. At least Moses Kuria is good in propaganda and is fearless. Dont know why Kiunjuri messed up and bought fear...he should be one attacking Uhuru daily..but he is dead...due to fear and Munya reforms.

In the race for DPORK; I am downgrading Kiunjuri a further 25 percent; upgrading Gachagua; I have seen signs Ruto trust him the most; also downgrading Alice

I think race now looks like Alice, Gachagua,Kiunjuri, Muturi or any wild card. Kiunjuri if he doesnt fold TSP and join hustler proper will be non-issue by November.

Gachagua after spending 4 days in prison doesnt give a damn now -and is ready to take the war to Mama Ngina. This is what Nyeri men have underneath against kiambu anyway :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2021, 07:11:48 PM »
Once you stop buying fear; then you become free; to hit the other guy.
He is a good orator , something which made Uhuru tap him as his Personal assistant for a very long time . Furthemore he has been one of Uhurus drunk buddy together with Murathe etc untill very recently . I bet he was one of Uhurus advisors telling him what Mt Kenya would want to hear back then during Raila Uhuru wars -2008 to 2013 .
It has also been said many a times the billions he is holding is in brief of Kiunjuri. Whatever happened between him and Kiunjuri nobody knows - Seems he has usurped Kiunjuri in Ruto inner circle.
The biggest mistake Uhuru and St Mary boys did was go for him . He has come out breathing fire and the narrative he is peddling is music to Mt Kenya ears . If he ups the tempo he might become the Deputy President Designate .
Listen to his Tv and Radio Talk shows and you will realise he is blessed with public speaking .

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2021, 08:44:05 PM »
Stupid clapback

Not working

?t=ZdHkp0Vr_G06bbEHniDFuA&s=19

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2021, 09:20:03 PM »
Dry smile after scoring own goal.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2021, 09:32:56 PM »
based on
Stupid clapback

Not working

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2021, 09:43:46 PM »
I dont remember Ruto claiming to be poor hustler - he has not only flaunted his wealth - riding in helicopters even as MP - but donate generously. So what was the excitement about? Ruto started making money in 1992. But started from poverty. That big difference btw him and Uhuru, Gideon and Raila. They are all billionaires..but Ruto is not a dynasty.

Revealing Ruto is very rich 1) is not news 2) promote Ruto as desperate political class are looking for finance - therefore instead of deep state providing funding - they promoting Ruto - as the guy who can call a bank and get 15b kshs.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2021, 09:48:00 PM »
We are now talking of the "Lost Mau Mau Farms" We want to know where they went.

Stupid clapback

Not working

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2021, 10:07:54 PM »
I dont remember Ruto claiming to be poor hustler - he has not only flaunted his wealth - riding in helicopters even as MP - but donate generously. So what was the excitement about? Ruto started making money in 1992. But started from poverty. That big difference btw him and Uhuru, Gideon and Raila. They are all billionaires..but Ruto is not a dynasty.

Revealing Ruto is very rich 1) is not news 2) promote Ruto as desperate political class are looking for finance - therefore instead of deep state providing funding - they promoting Ruto - as the guy who can call a bank and get 15b kshs.

Hustler Bandia is the headline. 257 guards. You cannot beat that.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2021, 10:22:31 PM »
Jubilee elected him as co-president; he deserve security; If anything happen to Mlevi; he takes over.  What number of police he deserves - it upto Kenya Police.

The optimal number is upon the deep state; there is no evidence that he ordered Matiangi; that would be abuse of office; it appears overzealous Matiangi is protecting anything Ruto allegedly own.

If Matiangi had claimed Ruto ordered police to provide security to his chicken - that would be abuse of office.

Now let Matiangi respond to why he is guarding 30% of properties Ruto doesnt own - like ADC mutara land. The ball is in his court.

He seems to say if local police suspect that Ruto owns xyz - they start sending police to guard it

Hustler Bandia is the headline. 257 guards. You cannot beat that.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2021, 02:18:24 PM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2021, 02:34:17 PM »
?s=21

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2021, 10:16:29 PM »
?s=21

Wow!!!
Money can change everything.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2021, 02:53:07 PM »

Gachagua is a Kalenjin mole!

They need to check his background and ancestry.

Hata sura yake ina tiya mtu shuku.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.