Author Topic: Its Hard To Work with People From Nyanza-History Confirmed  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Its Hard To Work with People From Nyanza-History Confirmed
« on: July 05, 2020, 08:39:42 PM »
From Co-operation, Alliance, Coalition  Consultation and now Buildings and Bridges .They have a misplaced entitlement.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/54991-murathe-will-swallow-his-words-handshake-fallout-ngunjiri-wambugu

Saturday, July 4, news report that claimed that Murathe had warned ODM leader Raila Odinga and his party to quit the handshake if not satisfied with the leadership of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

There is no room for further consultation. As for the ODM, we are doing them a favour by accommodating them in committee leadership posts.

"They cannot come and make demands telling us who to include. That is our business and it is concluded," he stated

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Its Hard To Work with People From Nyanza-History Confirmed
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 09:05:32 PM »
Ah, the old choo.com nonsense has started. Please don't turn this nipate into that rubbish we left behind.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 09:07:30 PM »
From Co-operation, Alliance, Coalition  Consultation and now Buildings and Bridges .They have a misplaced entitlement.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/54991-murathe-will-swallow-his-words-handshake-fallout-ngunjiri-wambugu

Saturday, July 4, news report that claimed that Murathe had warned ODM leader Raila Odinga and his party to quit the handshake if not satisfied with the leadership of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

There is no room for further consultation. As for the ODM, we are doing them a favour by accommodating them in committee leadership posts.

"They cannot come and make demands telling us who to include. That is our business and it is concluded," he stated
What will follow is raira will create a radicalized wing of ODM  to be countering murathe and Kimunyas, the he will be pretending its not under his control it will be very charged. But gatheca is on record saying he hasn't endorsed anyone so what gave baba and odm that thinking baffles everyone.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 09:17:35 PM »

Saturday, July 4, news report that claimed that Murathe had warned ODM leader Raila Odinga and his party to quit the handshake if not satisfied with the leadership of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

What will follow is raira will create a radicalized wing of ODM  to be countering murathe and Kimunyas, the he will be pretending its not under his control it will be very charged. But gatheca is on record saying he hasn't endorsed anyone so what gave baba and odm that thinking baffles everyone.
And in the process turn Murathe from a Mt Kenya foe to a friend.
Mt Kenya are already saying Kimunya is a known strong leader na anafaa ake ngumu. Do you realize he is the Majority Leader but doing the work of the Majority Chief Whip.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 09:52:12 PM »

And in the process turn Murathe from a Mt Kenya foe to a friend.
Mt Kenya are already saying Kimunya is a known strong leader na anafaa ake ngumu. Do you realize he is the Majority Leader but doing the work of the Majority Chief Whip.
Kimunya is one unapologetic tribalist a true kikuyu supremacist. When I saw robina singing praises of kimunya just coz duale was gone,  used to insult luos during kibaki reign i knew ODM need mental recalibration.
Kimunya will just ensure raira never becomes pork. He will finish baba sooner than hustler

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 10:20:18 PM »
Ah, the old choo.com nonsense has started. Please don't turn this nipate into that rubbish we left behind.

These fools cannot help themselves. They just changed monikers. Now that they have no anything new to debate they have started shitting on this place

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 12:10:50 AM »
Full of doom and gloom theories...must be tough surviving in kenya without stealing tax payers money. Next...

These fools cannot help themselves. They just changed monikers. Now that they have no anything new to debate they have started shitting on this place

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 06:37:47 AM »
I read somewhere that mwafrika is very 'self confident' unlike the whites who always feel inadequate thus invest in research and self betterment.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 05:25:48 PM »
I read somewhere that mwafrika is very 'self confident' unlike the whites who always feel inadequate thus invest in research and self betterment.
Its now you are realizing mwafrika is self confident. Before when handshake was strong you did not know that? Bure

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 05:41:52 PM »

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2020, 05:54:23 PM »

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence.

True.  But gout's point is a racist cliche. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 12:55:45 PM »

It is racist and that's the tragedy of nyeuthi when things are not going his way. And that's how beberu successfully colonizes us to this day.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 05:54:16 PM »

It is racist and that's the tragedy of nyeuthi when things are not going his way. And that's how beberu successfully colonizes us to this day.

Yup. The effects of being sat on by colonial and neocolonials are treated as the causes.  There are a lot of self-confident white blowhards who know nothing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 06:32:11 AM »
This racism lenses like other single issue lenses reduce life and discourses into emotional cesspools.

Take the corona, mwafrika is confident that the thing won't get him thus no strategy yet it is going to impoverish hundreds of millions. compare with the bile on Trump is because he is seen as doing nothing-acting like our mwafrika shithole misleaders as millions get infected and economy sinks. Most mwafrika are still singing how gods love them and how these gods won't let corona devastate their lives even as they face house closures, loan defaults...even bleakier future.

Mwafrika despite being at the bottom acts and speaks as if he is having best quality of life thus the stagnation and deterioration. With internet we know what quality health care looks like but we will debate for days about a handbag than about why the suckers are headed to Dubai amidst corona which lead to a reboot of our healthcare. Yet on the same day Joho is being commended for doing very well in Mombasa's health sector.   

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 09:24:53 AM »
Thanks for this Dreamer. I have read around the Dunning-Kruger and watched a few videos. Quite revealing and important for self reflection.

On racism, Mwafrika will pretend not to be racist but will treat mzungu street urchin in Nairobi or Ukunda streets better than a fellow Nyeuthi hata awe na suti. It is instinctive for mwafrika to hold that any mzungu on the streets is richer than nyeuthis roaming the markets, hotels, bars, beaches- yet we shout how we are not racist.