Author Topic: Mwangi Kiunjuri to launch the Service Party  (Read 5471 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mwangi Kiunjuri to launch the Service Party
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2020, 01:25:39 PM »
Precisely. Uhuru is acting like a wierdo. He was campaigning 3yrs to Kibaki retirement. What Kiunjuri brings his punch and his bravery. That is what Mt Kenya need to push against the likes of Murathe and Kamanda.
He was spitting proverbs on Inooro TV yesternight indicating Uhuru should let other campaign as Uhuru started campaigns 2 years before Kibaki's tenure end.

https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/mike-njenga-unable-to-control-laughter-as-mwangi-kiunjuri-unleashes-kikuyu-proverbs/ynbx3k0

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2020, 04:47:11 PM »
Yes and Kiunjuri having battled Moi - will laugh off any attempts to be intimidated. You cannot intimidate him like the other new guys like Kurias, Ndindis. And he can easily cause the revolution. He is a Mungiki I bet :)

He already run against Uhuru's TNA and gave good showing - better than PK and Karua could pull.

His last wealth filling - also showed he is not poor man - I think he had nearly 1B kshs in wealth declaration.

Kiunjuri just needs to afraid of Uhuru killing him - frustrated Uhuru I bet will soon resolve to assassination squad. Otherwise, he can become the fulcrum for Uhuru rebellion in GEMA like Ruto was to Moi.

Kiunjuri is a skilled grassroots mobilizer even though now I dont see him having any impact you can't write him off, disenfranchised kikuyus could easily flock into his party and the way the addict behaves towards GEMA dissidents  also will count, but am seeing Kiunjuri ready and worked up for a bruising battle, he might want to potray this as a homeguard vs mau mau descendants

You are a joke. Kiunjuri never battled moi. He was in Campus when moi was in power and he never did any activism. My cousin schooled with him. He actually tells me one time he kept of making fun of nandis. So one weekend they invited him for drinks to eldoret. They got him drunk and took him to a local pub. He started his ushenzi and the local hammered him so bad that his head was swollen for weeks. Kiunjuri is just lucky to have hitched on Kibaki Narc wave. He cannot win a county seat. He should try the senate seat and see how far he can get. He had a party before that never took off

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2020, 10:38:13 AM »
MK (aka Mwangi Kiunjuri for the slow Njamba) - has a tough bridge to sell. He blundered by openly backing Mobutu so early - made an enemy of vindictive Uhuru. It very hard to convince anyone he is gunning for PORK when he already backed another candidate for years. His lead eroded - now if PK gets Uhuru backing - all systems will go for PK - and Raila will delay any 2022 commitment - to support the lie that PK is seriously going for PORK. Likes of Kabogo and Waititu will be made CS or CAS - and drum PK. Wa Irias with Uhuru DCI/DPP sword - will back PK. Gachaguas and Kurias are already facing KRA, EACC and other financial troubles - they will soon toe the line or get bankrupted.

Ruto campaigned 5 full years in Gema - but Raila stole the Queen - so it will be a dog-fight now. My money is on PK as Uhuru stooge.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2020, 01:07:30 PM »
1997-2002 he was DP Mp for Laikipia and was an insufferable Kikuyu nationalist with likes of Mwenje and Kamanda. He will definitely version this as home guard dynasty versus silent poor majority.
Kiunjuri is a skilled grassroots mobilizer even though now I dont see him having any impact you can't write him off, disenfranchised kikuyus could easily flock into his party and the way the addict behaves towards GEMA dissidents  also will count, but am seeing Kiunjuri ready and worked up for a bruising battle, he might want to potray this as a homeguard vs mau mau descendants
You are a joke. Kiunjuri never battled moi. He was in Campus when moi was in power and he never did any activism. My cousin schooled with him. He actually tells me one time he kept of making fun of nandis. So one weekend they invited him for drinks to eldoret. They got him drunk and took him to a local pub. He started his ushenzi and the local hammered him so bad that his head was swollen for weeks. Kiunjuri is just lucky to have hitched on Kibaki Narc wave. He cannot win a county seat. He should try the senate seat and see how far he can get. He had a party before that never took off

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2020, 01:15:36 PM »
Make-believe after losing Uhuru will be executive PM nonsense. Now PK is the new hope for the ODM desperados.  My friend GEMA does not trust Raila. Just wait and see...maybe desperate Waiguru will back Raila.

If they cannot make peace with Ruto - it still very possible Uhuru and Ruto will reconcile - especially if GEMA laity refuses to board - they will come pleading to Ruto for a deal.

If not - and are indeed fearful of Ruto PORK - they will naturally be more fearful of Raila one.

What is likely to happen - GEMA will either raise their own candidate or  - and aim for 2nd  - in the first round.

They will go to 2012 Kibaki back - back a stooge like MaDVD - this time round it will most likely be Kalonzo - hope they can rally GEMA around him for 1st or 2nd in the first round.

The 2nd round will be deal-making. But BBI PM - might help for earlier DP making.

MK (aka Mwangi Kiunjuri for the slow Njamba) - has a tough bridge to sell. He blundered by openly backing Mobutu so early - made an enemy of vindictive Uhuru. It very hard to convince anyone he is gunning for PORK when he already backed another candidate for years. His lead eroded - now if PK gets Uhuru backing - all systems will go for PK - and Raila will delay any 2022 commitment - to support the lie that PK is seriously going for PORK. Likes of Kabogo and Waititu will be made CS or CAS - and drum PK. Wa Irias with Uhuru DCI/DPP sword - will back PK. Gachaguas and Kurias are already facing KRA, EACC and other financial troubles - they will soon toe the line or get bankrupted.

Ruto campaigned 5 full years in Gema - but Raila stole the Queen - so it will be a dog-fight now. My money is on PK as Uhuru stooge.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2020, 06:41:32 PM »
If a fair and free elections .. Maina Njenga the leader of Mungiki would beat Kiunjuri in Laikipia. Anyway Let us see what this stammering speech impended moron will do

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2020, 10:06:21 PM »
Make-believe after losing Uhuru will be executive PM nonsense. Now PK is the new hope for the ODM desperados.  My friend GEMA does not trust Raila. Just wait and see...maybe desperate Waiguru will back Raila.

If they cannot make peace with Ruto - it still very possible Uhuru and Ruto will reconcile - especially if GEMA laity refuses to board - they will come pleading to Ruto for a deal.

If not - and are indeed fearful of Ruto PORK - they will naturally be more fearful of Raila one.

What is likely to happen - GEMA will either raise their own candidate or  - and aim for 2nd  - in the first round.

They will go to 2012 Kibaki back - back a stooge like MaDVD - this time round it will most likely be Kalonzo - hope they can rally GEMA around him for 1st or 2nd in the first round.

The 2nd round will be deal-making. But BBI PM - might help for earlier DP making.

When we say Kenyan politixs is not rocket science , we mean the following . It has been revolving around the following . In the older generation ot was anti Mt Kenya President Moi was the face.  Vs Anti Moi  no face several opposition parties. Post 2002 it became anti Mt Kenya Raila the face vs anti Raila -Kibaki Uhuru Kalonzo Ruto Mudavadi etc , Whenever 2 anti Raila  movements have come together they have always won.

2022 nothing will be different its chose your side. Kalonzo and Mudavadis have realized it really late and are trying to position themselves as anti Raila faces.That will take around 10 years of campaigning

Remember when in 92 and 97 when Kibaki ran againstthey christened him as General Kegwoya because of previous association with Moi. It was only in 2002 the accepted him because Moi supported another Mt Kenya stooge by the name of Uhuru.

Offline Jethro Mboro

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2020, 10:23:29 PM »
So why should he run a on national level if only the locals understand him?

Btw, vitendawili are also part of the African traditions you scorn me of ignoring.

You come across like one against african traditions? Vitendawili of baba are at minimal nonsensical and at most childs play. Kiunjuri speaks along most what kikuyu commoner likes to hear just like Trump to Americans, he might appear stupid and uncultured but the real citizens understand him well.

kiunjuri is actually a non-starter with absolutely no following; he was given the cs docket to appease kikuyus in laikipia because the herd mentality behind our politics is that "one of us has to be there" and nothing else. he can not showcase a single achievement during his tenure except a myriad of scandals and incompetencies. not sure how he will clean the dirty linen he left in his days as water and irrigation cs. by the time gok is done with him, he will most probably need the service party to bring him sour uji in prison.