Author Topic: EACC & CID to investigate Supreme Court Registar  (Read 3317 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: EACC & CID to investigate Supreme Court Registar
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 04:33:24 PM »
The nervousness is obvious. Everyone and their grandmother knows Uhuru won it fair and square. Therefore way forward is full inquiry. Open the servers. Scrutinize the forms. Open the ballots.Let find out who screwed up and why. And of course go for repeat election just confirm again that Uhuru won fair and square.

When you read Pundit saying this after weeks of Jubilee resistance in making possible any meaningful inspection of all electoral materials and IT infrastructure, the only conclusion is that the bodies have been moved, some destroyed.

The court process stopped to allow Uhuru consulatation on a recount.  He refused it at the time, presumably because the stuffing wasn't quite complete.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 04:38:29 PM »
1. Uhuru vehemently opposed the opening of the servers
2. Uhuru vehemently opposed the examination of the From 34a and 34B and 34C
3. Uhuru's lawyer almost got a stroke when the issue of opening the ballot boxes to recount was brought up. Orengo withdrew the request

I have posted the evidence below just incase you wish to examine it. Read the entire ruling and strangely the authorities to prevent any further recount etc will be from Uhuru's lawyers! :D :D They were so good at opposing the reopening of the ballot boxes that they went overboard with authorities!

I found another gem: Njoki ndung'u has previously opposed the reopening of ballot boxes :D :D

This is promising to be great fun. Quoting The Mullah speaking against his own application
The nervousness is obvious. Everyone and their grandmother knows Uhuru won it fair and square. Therefore way forward is full inquiry. Open the servers. Scrutinize the forms. Open the ballots.Let find out who screwed up and why. And of course go for repeat election just confirm again that Uhuru won fair and square.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 04:40:20 PM »
We do not need to re-litigate the SCOK's decision in order to achieve that goal.  The court has already ruled that illegalities and irregularities were committed. There are several petitions out there alleging the same. Let us use that decision to commence a comprehensive investigation of the whole 2017 elections and stop cherry picking which parts to investigate.  Let us lay all evidence on the table, invite experts from all over the world that we may need, let us not "leave any stone unturned". Let us engage in the search of truth and let the chips fall where they may.

I think evidence gathered will lead us to where we need. We need to resolve Njoki claim that certified copies were signed, stamped and had serial numbers - and Nyakai claims that original were not signed, not stamped and had no serial numbers. This is serious matter that Judiciary should also internally investigate unless they are compromised.

If ROs are guilty - they should go to court for presenting fake or forged papers. If they damage the original secure form 34Bs during printing - they should explain how & where they got the new "originals".
If the guys in charge of securing IEBC warehouse or store are guilty - they should be charged.
If the Registar did her own thing - she is in hot soup.

Obviously there is implicit fraud here and hence criminal investigation has to start.

That is how you intend to change them?

That again will not work -- kindly reapply logic again. It still proves that the IEBC failed.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 04:44:49 PM »
I am not sure I know NASA to be panicking! Has Raila or any of his advocates said they opposed the scrutiny? What I have seen is the public ridiculing of Jubilee for demanding scrutiny of ballot boxes now when they opposed it earlier and the obvious suggestion that they have probably fixed the boxes!

If you find any evidence of panicking please share it with me. You have the tendency to grab on to something and run wild with it ignoring all evidence and even your own earlier positions. So I usually don't bother to waste my time pursuing you when you get into that mode.

Pundit is on a propaganda mission. He knows this is crap but believes it makes NASA sweat (at least that is the purpose.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 05:18:33 PM »
1. Uhuru vehemently opposed the opening of the servers
2. Uhuru vehemently opposed the examination of the From 34a and 34B and 34C
3. Uhuru's lawyer almost got a stroke when the issue of opening the ballot boxes to recount was brought up. Orengo withdrew the request

I have posted the evidence below just incase you wish to examine it. Read the entire ruling and strangely the authorities to prevent any further recount etc will be from Uhuru's lawyers! :D :D They were so good at opposing the reopening of the ballot boxes that they went overboard with authorities!

I found another gem: Njoki ndung'u has previously opposed the reopening of ballot boxes :D :D

This is promising to be great fun. Quoting The Mullah speaking against his own application
Nobody during the hearing requested for ballot scrutiny.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 05:19:34 PM »
Absolutely agree.We are gonna spend 20-30B and economy has lost 100B - 1% is off the projected economy growth - which is alot of money.
We do not need to re-litigate the SCOK's decision in order to achieve that goal.  The court has already ruled that illegalities and irregularities were committed. There are several petitions out there alleging the same. Let us use that decision to commence a comprehensive investigation of the whole 2017 elections and stop cherry picking which parts to investigate.  Let us lay all evidence on the table, invite experts from all over the world that we may need, let us not "leave any stone unturned". Let us engage in the search of truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2017, 05:20:49 PM »
Ohoo boy I don't work for Jubilee.

When you read Pundit saying this after weeks of Jubilee resistance in making possible any meaningful inspection of all electoral materials and IT infrastructure, the only conclusion is that the bodies have been moved, some destroyed.

The court process stopped to allow Uhuru consulatation on a recount.  He refused it at the time, presumably because the stuffing wasn't quite complete.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 07:26:42 PM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 07:47:17 PM »
They never even called Waiguru for questioning and here they are doing the usual crap. What a shithole.

Oooooh what a waste of time?  Meanwhile corruption is reign supreme in that shithole

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2017, 06:05:40 PM »
They never even called Waiguru for questioning and here they are doing the usual crap. What a shithole.

Oooooh what a waste of time?  Meanwhile corruption is reign supreme in that shithole

They are not going after Njoki Ndungu either.  Yet her claims are the genesis of this whole charade.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman