Author Topic: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA  (Read 19320 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2017, 01:28:08 PM »
What do we know about the Petitioner?  I submit that it is a well known mombasa based Nipatean.
Nani?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »
The judges should lay this whole thing bare and reveal the attempts to corrupt them by Jubilee operatives.  This petition might actually be a good thing, and like others have said, it will allow for the interrogation of the allegation and full defence by the judges.
They will. They were busy writing their full judgment. This petition is a way of pre-empting it. MPs were planning it a few days ago. Smearing the judges before it comes out is a way of blunting its effect with these sideshows.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2017, 01:34:21 PM »
KTN are reporting that Smokin has one coming his way too later today.

It is safe to say that Njok's will be safe.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2017, 01:36:26 PM »

What about the Omogusii? Notice this time they made sure its a shadowy character, not the Mps.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2017, 02:04:05 PM »

What about the Omogusii? Notice this time they made sure its a shadowy character, not the Mps.

Chuma yake bado motoni.  Jubilee have decided to go for broke. 

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2017, 02:06:43 PM »
Fast forward to the swearing in after another massive rig.  Will Maraga and his DCJ be willing to swear in the crooks?  What if they refuse? 

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »
You know, vooke, I've gone through Lenaola's bit. The language used is very ambiguous.

"communications and interactions outside the SCOK": This could as well be bumping into someone and chatting casually about the weather, schools etc.  But you can think they had a meeting etc The others that involve texts, phone calls are said to be "prior"...what is prior? Are judges supposed to disclose that they've had interactions with most people in that court room on prior occasions? Hmmm.....let me look at philomena's. A clever smearer could frame things in the most damaging way that end up being very ordinary, innocent interactions.

Edit: I had missed the bit about Eukot and the apartments. The latter indicates there are videos/witnesses. Eukot's and all the above communications are most likely innocent. I say this because only in the apartments scenario do they specifically allege they discussed the petition.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2017, 02:23:59 PM »
A question for you.
Supposing contact and communication is established beyond doubt as alleged and on the alleged dates but you don't know the contents. Would you deem it inappropriate?
I'd have to look at the Kenyan code to see precisely, but from what I generally know about these things, it causes me to raise an eyebrow due to the timing. In general though, they should be forbidden from talking about the case before them. But if they can show they were talking about a different issue, I don't see this ALONE leading to those serious consequences you mention. Especially if it is also shown they did the same with the other side too. It might make sense in the context or be minor. For now, wacha tuone eftense of these communications. Then we can probe what they were about and the larger context.

I didn't have to respond to anything because you covered the bases.  I think without evidence, this is a poorly written script that would go into a Nollywood bin.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2017, 02:32:06 PM »
The full judgment must be very bad for them to be this desperate. Let them open the can of worms. I do not think there will be any elections sometimes soon.

Can the judges "enhance" their ruling with the full judgement?  i.e could we find ourselves in a situation where the 3rd Respondent is actually found culpable?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2017, 02:36:46 PM »
Still waiting for those named to deny these allegations.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2017, 02:38:38 PM »
The full judgment must be very bad for them to be this desperate. Let them open the can of worms. I do not think there will be any elections sometimes soon.

Can the judges "enhance" their ruling with the full judgement?  i.e could we find ourselves in a situation where the 3rd Respondent is actually found culpable?
Naah. They will not amend the ruling they gave, only elucidate it.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2017, 02:40:13 PM »
This is a formal proceeding alleging many illegalities. You can bet they are all at their lawyers and will be responding with much more care than a tweet or two.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2017, 02:46:02 PM »
Suddenly we don't have flurry of press conference we've been subjected to daily. Poor chiloba can take a deserved rest.
This is a formal proceeding alleging many illegalities. You can bet they are all at their lawyers and will be responding with much more care than a tweet or two.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »
You know, vooke, I've gone through Lenaola's bit. The language used is very ambiguous.

"communications and interactions outside the SCOK": This could as well be bumping into someone and chatting casually about the weather, schools etc.  But you can think they had a meeting etc The others that involve texts, phone calls are said to be "prior"...what is prior? Are judges supposed to disclose that they've had interactions with most people in that court room on prior occasions? Hmmm.....let me look at philomena's. A clever smearer could frame things in the most damaging way that end up being very ordinary, innocent interactions.

Edit: I had missed the bit about Eukot and the apartments. The latter indicates there are videos/witnesses. Eukot's and all the above communications are most likely innocent. I say this because only in the apartments scenario do they specifically allege they discussed the petition.

Ok.  Circumstantial,inocent...much ado about nuthin
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2017, 03:09:36 PM »

Ok.  Circumstantial,inocent...much ado about nuthin
Seriously, you are being sarcastic but it really could be so: Was just looking at how they framed things. The apartment meetings with Kina weta seem the MOST damaging for Lenaola, second is the Eukot texts. The rest are framed in a way that makes me think they could be ordinary: communications outside the SCOK, I mean that could be a chat while heading out/in....tutaona eftense soon and then we will see. But this is my very strong hunch re Lenaola's petition (assuming its not all a complete fabrication).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »
Ohoo please save it. Communicating with parties involved in a case while the case is going on - outside the court?  What kind of nonsense are you selling us? Isn't it why they are using proxies - coz it's improper contact. Isn't why Orengo is using his sister and Wetangula her brother - and they are meeting in hospital?  It something else if they bumped into each other in a super-market or club or corridors of court - but meet in some apartment and communicate thro proxies....would certainly seem them lose their job and probably worse - I'd put lead  or copper into their heads. These corrupt guys may drive the country into a crisis after causing us to loose 100B.
Seriously, you are being sarcastic but it really could be so: Was just looking at how they framed things. The apartment meetings with Kina weta seem the MOST damaging for Lenaola, second is the Eukot texts. The rest are framed in a way that makes me think they could be ordinary: communications outside the SCOK, I mean that could be a chat while heading out/in....tutaona eftense soon and then we will see. But this is my very strong hunch re Lenaola's petition (assuming its not all a complete fabrication).

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2017, 03:18:15 PM »
How do you even respond to that crap. That is not even a petition because it makes unsubstantiated legal conclusions without the facts.  For example, if you want to accuse a judge of "improper contact", you have to be very detailed in what was said or exchanged that supports the conclusion that it was "improper contact".  If a judge meets an attorney in the corridor and exchanges pleasantries, and talk about the weather, or a football game, or the family or the wedding or death of a mutual friend or family member, is that "improper contact" ?  The problem with with Jubilee is that their propaganda wing is ran by idiots. This petition does not meet the standards that would trigger a serious response and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.  If the complainants are lawyers, they should be reported to the Bar Association for disciplinary actions.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2017, 03:19:35 PM »

Ok.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2017, 03:21:07 PM »
I don't know how detailed you wanted it to be - it provided places, venues, meeting places, dates, phones numbers - of improper contact. Clearly they didn't just meet or communicate via proxy  - and then suddenly ruled in favour of the same group.
How do you even respond to that crap. That is not even a petition because it makes unsubstantiated legal conclusions without the facts.  For example, if you want to accuse a judge of "improper contact", you have to be very detailed in what was said or exchanged that supports the conclusion that it was "improper contact".  If a judge meets an attorney in the corridor and exchanges pleasantries, and talk about the weather, or a football game, or the family or the wedding or death of a mutual friend or family member, is that "improper contact" ?  The problem with with Jubilee is that their propaganda wing is ran by idiots. This petition does not meet the standards that would trigger a serious response and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.  If the complainants are lawyers, they should be reported to the Bar Association for disciplinary actions.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2017, 03:21:29 PM »
Ohoo please save it. Communicating with parties involved in a case while the case is going on - outside the court?  What kind of nonsense are you selling us? Isn't it why they are using proxies - coz improper contact. Isn't why Orengo is using her sister and Wetangula her brother - and they are meeting in hospital?
Ok, I will ignore the unnecessary rudeness. You think judges dont greet these people while a case is going on, especially in a public place like outside the SCOK? They see each other and duck? I'm not saying that is what is referred to. I'm saying someone could frame that in the exact same way as much of what is in the Lenaola allegations. You are of course free to ignore my posts.