Author Topic: The Idea of A Puppet-Cracy Sickens Me  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Idea of A Puppet-Cracy Sickens Me
« on: April 13, 2022, 07:19:49 PM »
And yet that's where we're headed.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: The Idea of A Puppet-Cracy Sickens Me
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 07:53:32 PM »
But I am not sold on Uhuru's plan working out. Baba will turn on him in two seconds... another handshake might take place.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 09:03:52 PM »
But I am not sold on Uhuru's plan working out. Baba will turn on him in two seconds... another handshake might take place.
Ruto will win easy and Uhuru plans will go to smoke. Ruto and uhuru cannot shake hands. Raila, the Kenya's perennial problem will finally be restrained and Kenya will take off.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 09:15:07 PM »
Once Raila is out of the picture , Kenya as Country will be on the path of becoming a Nation.

Ruto will win easy and Uhuru plans will go to smoke. Ruto and uhuru cannot shake hands. Raila, the Kenya's perennial problem will finally be restrained and Kenya will take off.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 09:24:23 PM »
You don't win presidency with 60% of Rift valley and 50% of central alone.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 09:35:31 PM »

Can you translate that to counties. Provinces nolonger exist inthe Kenyan constituion.

You don't win presidency with 60% of Rift valley and 50% of central alone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 10:03:13 PM »
Raila can never betva puppet of anybody.The man will throw Mou out in the unlucky event he won.Worry about him winning..not being a puppet.The first person to go to jail with be Uhuru and Gideon for disturbing peace by insisting on Mou.He will Handshake Ruto for parliament sake

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 10:08:02 PM »
Raila is just acting foolish to fool Uhuru..he aint fool..he only listen to oburu and Ida..the rest go jump into the lake

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 10:10:28 PM »
If Raila won the idi Amin will rule without any constitution..you're joking with fire.It will be a rule based on his whims and Luos will not entertain any resistance..youll see fire.Uhuru building himself a nice cell or exile with Gideon moi

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 12:23:06 AM »
Well it's Ruto & KK pushing the puppet theory.. which is counterproductive by masking Raila foxy nature. The age also makes him seem harmless.. the argument is Raila at 80 will retire or die and PK will take over. Ruto would rule 40 years like Moi.

If Raila won the idi Amin will rule without any constitution..you're joking with fire.It will be a rule based on his whims and Luos will not entertain any resistance..youll see fire.Uhuru building himself a nice cell or exile with Gideon moi
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 01:45:59 AM »
Well it's Ruto & KK pushing the puppet theory.. which is counterproductive by masking Raila foxy nature. The age also makes him seem harmless.. the argument is Raila at 80 will retire or die and PK will take over. Ruto would rule 40 years like Moi.

Ruto is not about changing constitution; he will do ten and okuyu will be right back at the helm because default Raila will not be anywhere to rock the boat. A Raila presidency and immediate death will not yield Peter Keneth, or any Kikuyu presidency because Raila's demise will squarely be on them whether true or not. Kenya at that time will be ungovernable and Ruto will be mia building his massive neglected business. Kenya, South Sudan, and Somalia will be in the same league! I will be reading war stories (from RV pundit) about how pokots, janjaweed, and saboat land defense forces battering kenyans like chicken. The Luos, or Nuers of Kenya and NRM will probably be battering Kenya too!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2022, 02:41:54 PM »
That I fully buy. I've said it before that Raila & Ruto will be in the next government circa 2023.

There's a caveat: if whoever wins acts faster than lightning by weeding out Uhuru traps & calling others to shift loyalty. If not there's always the Buyoya Curse (Burundi).
Raila can never betva puppet of anybody.The man will throw Mou out in the unlucky event he won.Worry about him winning..not being a puppet.The first person to go to jail with be Uhuru and Gideon for disturbing peace by insisting on Mou.He will Handshake Ruto for parliament sake
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2022, 02:49:35 PM »
Realistic scenario- Raila wins.

Raila like Kibaki of 2007 cannot govern without Ruto - he would struggle to form gov - and would basically have to overthrow constitution - because they have cocked up nomination - entire Azimio crew have given sitting Mps/senators/governors - direct ticket - ODM/Wiper/Jubilee - that tells you- they are going to lose 60% of their current seats - because you can bet many incumbents are very unpopular.  So Azimio crew will be dealing with 20Mps from Uhuru, 10Mps from Kalonzo and 40Mps from ODM. You cannot govern nothing with that. Even if they bribe all independents and small parties...it will be so difficult.

So Raila will simply throw out Uhuru, Gideon and Kalonzo - and bring Ruto in - another NARA thing - to be able to rule.

Realistic scenario - Ruto wins.

Ruto has nailed nomination - conducting very credible nominations - and is definitely going to get 50% of Mps - 170mps - required to govern. Ruto will not need Raila - or Uhuru - or Kalonzo.

All the three by dint of age and limits - will quietly retire.

Ruto will run unchallenged for next 10yrs.

That I fully buy. I've said it before that Raila & Ruto will be in the next government circa 2023.

There's a caveat: if whoever wins acts faster than lightning by weeding out Uhuru traps & calling others to shift loyalty. If not there's always the Buyoya Curse (Burundi).

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2022, 02:53:34 PM »
I once heard a man saying how Kibaki wouldn't rig the 2007 elections. He claimed Kenya had gone way too far for that.

So I wouldn't rule out that.

My observations:

1. Raila is aged. It's eating on him and by the time he enters state house like all old men will want to rest. He will be asleep all the time
2. In his absence a certain clique will take over. I've never liked his wife for her domineering tendencies. She will get him in trouble by acting unconstitutionally and Raila coming in to support her
3. It is likely that a coterie of aides may try to run state business. Like the Vatican, the cardinal who spends most time drinking tea with the Pope emerges to issue orders to clergyman from far flung regions in the name of the Pope. He's soon recognized as the power in the Vatican and runs a parallel government. The Pope usually old and overwhelmed starts to lean on him for support and to get time to sleep

The thing going for whoever is The Kenyattas are wasteful. They run through money faster than a shark speeds in the open sea. So without state funds and state corruption they will be beggars