Author Topic: Its Not Early To Say We are in a World War 3  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Its Not Early To Say We are in a World War 3
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2022, 06:05:52 AM »
Japan was on its knees. There was no need of using an Atomic Bomb. Stop justifying the evil which happened.
For the record U.S. remains the only Country to have ever used nuclear weapons. The you come here praising them as hollier than thou.

One thing I fear is anything to do with Nuclear. I ve been a victim to nuclear scare due to Nuclear reactor leak. It was so bad that once it was known the whole city was deserted and next is people were overdosing on Iodine.

Im just seeing Western leaders pushing us to a World War 3 which might end up becoming a Nuclear war. A single mistake and thats it.
If you live in Europe start packing  ,Leave that place before things get bad.

Nowayhaha is a conspiracy theorist dope head. He rampages all the net reading nonsense. This guy is out of touch. He wants a nuclear war so badly. Luka is an idiot even putin hates how cheap he is. He as a moron that no one with sane mind would quote

Other than an accident. No person is going to fool with nuclear weapons. Even in WWII it took a lot. If Japanese army would have surrendered it would have the end of that phase war and no atomic bomb would have been used.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2022, 12:59:27 AM »
So Poland seems to have decided to offer Ukraine their Mig-29 signifying readiness to be part of the conflict.
Same mistake like world war 2 , when they decided to appease  Hitler by facilitating invasion of Chezchslovakia.
History repeating itself.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2022, 11:11:12 PM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2022, 04:14:33 AM »
I don't think we're in WWIII. I think we are in Cold War 2.0. Just saw a CNN article describing Biden talking to pariah countries Iran and Venezuela, as well as KSA about allowing them to sell their oil internationally (for the former) and upping production (for KSA). They're hoping to keep Russia from selling its oil.

Consequences?

I read Russian banks have turned to China in droves. I'm thinking the same will happen with the oil. I don't know if Europe is ready to shut off Russian oil like the Americans who only relied on them for just 3% in the first place. If Europe does the same thing, I think they'll guarantee Russia becoming even more heavily dependent on China.

In other words?

A weakened Russia and even stronger China is what we're looking at. Whether that's better/worse for American exceptionalists, we'll see.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2022, 09:26:31 AM »

Seems the guys in Pentagon are Sober Minded unlike State Department. There is a clash of policy between Pentagon and State Department.
Pentagon have a direct line with Russian MOD where as State Department have dropped communication and diplomatic wfforts with Russian MOF.
 Now you can see they have refused Blinkens idea of being involved with Polish Jets

https://www.rt.com/news/551512-pentagon-poland-fighter-jets/