Author Topic: Uhuru serously backing Raila and to try to undo Ruto work in few weeks  (Read 2151 times)

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
Re: Uhuru serously backing Raila and to try to undo Ruto work in few weeks
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2022, 11:13:36 PM »
Uhuru is lazy and drunk , he cannot plan nor mount any campaign. Lameduck!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2022, 02:02:57 AM »
It has taken you until Jan 30th, 2022 for you and your Moass to figure that out? So will the percentages move as a consequence?
I see Ruto has started to attack him directly - that mean their relationship is damaged beyond repair.
Ooo, when did he change? I thought you told us he was playing him nyatiti.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2022, 04:44:35 AM »
We shall see - I had already factored that. Raila is doing 35 percent of Central counties+Meru in MOASS. That is almost twice what some opinion pollsters have him. So MOAS did factor Uhuru playing this out.

Unless you'd like us to move Raila to 50 percent :) of Mt kenya - remember everytime I move him 5 percent - he gains 1 percent nationally -  Ruto right now is at 55 percent - he can afford to lose 4 percent - that go 45 percent in Central to Raila 55 percent - or even 40 percent :) in Central+Meru.

It has taken you until Jan 30th, 2022 for you and your Moass to figure that out? So will the percentages move as a consequence?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2022, 07:13:00 AM »

Your maths is upside down. You are talking of 90%  as if its up for grabs. In that 90 % 40 % is guaranteed for Raila if Kalonzo supports him. The battle as you can see is between that 10 % which Raila thinks he can get from Mt Kenya . 400K votes will be like 4 %  of the votes . Thats a substatial figure .I told you more than 28 Counties. Which is more than a half of all total counties.
You seem to deceive yourself Ruto can win without Mt Kenya . Fact is he cant. He needs to work hard to get bigger curve in Mt Kenya.
However unlike you Ruto is a smart and practical politicians si mambo ya excell . He was in Kiambu again yesterday. By the time elections come Kiambu will be his most visited county.Take this to the bank.

I would be very worried if both of you known fools ranked me highly.
You need to learn to have 360 view of things.
Dont be tunnel visioned..
That is why I take time to elaborate both side of the coin.
Uhuru got 900k in Kiambu - (I think repeat he got 1.1M) - polling at 85 percent or about
That is almost - 11 percent of Uhuru total votes - a lot of votes no doubt.
But it also come with excess baggage - picking DPORK from Kiambu to replace Uhuru would be crazy!!!!!
When Ruto is already struggling with Kalenjin Kikuyu ping pong - which the real issues that UDA is struggling with.
Raila of course cannot say it - because he is courting the GEMA - but it's the top reason why some people will not vote for Ruto.
Out there - remain 90 percent of the vote.
You dont want to mess up with national vote for small county vote - give Raila that 400K - let say half of Kiambu - and Ruto will gain more from outside...Kakamega and Bungoma for example...are equally huge.
Ruto of course is brilliant like me and listen to reason.
That is why empty debe like Moses Kuria has been ignored.
30% of Kiambu is almost 400K Votes . Surpasing 28 Kenyan counties. Moi was not stupid picking Uhuru in 2002.
But wewe na ujuaji and competition which is your weakness dont want to agree with the inevitable.
Reason I place Njuri higher than you is because he can see things clearly. You Omollo and Robina go through a longer thinking process. To be honest with you A politician like Ruto would never keep you close you would distract him from the ultimate goal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2022, 07:15:24 AM »

Reason is because Ruto has already won. This like 1997 elections is the most boring. RV should expect more friendly fires especially if Kalonzo runs alone the way seems to go or if he joins Ruto.
Tangatanga adherents on Nipate.com fighting among themselves. No different from Khalwale and Malala in this video:

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=XTRP6C567apJ65rK3Raupg

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2022, 07:17:02 AM »
The more I listen to Wanjigi the more I feel he is on Rutos side . Thiw guy is on a mission. It will be clear as we approach elections.

Maybe he knows Kalonzo will sign in - then 70 percent is real possibility. Muthama, Wanjigi and Kilonzo Junior are working on Kalonzo - but Ngilu is also pleading daily for him to go to Baba - and of course Gideon & Uhuru.

Tangatanga adherents on Nipate.com fighting among themselves. No different from Khalwale and Malala in this video:

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=XTRP6C567apJ65rK3Raupg

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2022, 07:20:12 AM »

Mudavadi attack on Uhuru resonated well on both sides of divide.
However I would be cautious , I would let Mt Kenyans , Weta and Mudavaei attack Uhuru as Ruto attacks Raila. His main opponent is Raila. Ruto is being supported by Anti Raila electorate. His focus should be there.
I see Ruto has started to attack him directly - that mean their relationship is damaged beyond repair.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2022, 09:05:49 AM »
You need an excel so when we are talking - you run these scenarios.
Ruto right now is at 55 percent - after big boost from maDVD+Weta.
He is at 65 percent in my MOASS - in central proper plus meru (I expect Uhuru and company to put up a dog fight) - doing great in embu and tharaka - and amongst diaspora kikuyus.
Now for Ruto to lose 5 percent - of the national vot - he would basically have to move 25 percent down - that is 40 percent
That will make him at 50 percent.

Raila at that point will move to 42 percent and would need Kalonzo.

Your maths is upside down. You are talking of 90%  as if its up for grabs. In that 90 % 40 % is guaranteed for Raila if Kalonzo supports him. The battle as you can see is between that 10 % which Raila thinks he can get from Mt Kenya . 400K votes will be like 4 %  of the votes . Thats a substatial figure .I told you more than 28 Counties. Which is more than a half of all total counties.
You seem to deceive yourself Ruto can win without Mt Kenya . Fact is he cant. He needs to work hard to get bigger curve in Mt Kenya.
However unlike you Ruto is a smart and practical politicians si mambo ya excell . He was in Kiambu again yesterday. By the time elections come Kiambu will be his most visited county.Take this to the bank.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2022, 09:08:06 AM »
He need to float baloons - attack him and see how it goes.
Obviously Uhuru has nothing to lose.
But he is also very unpopular.
COVID and oil hike has made life difficult for many
I'd say for now - Ruto need bi-weekly polling and focus group in Mt kenya - to know how his moves are resonating or not.

However I would be cautious , I would let Mt Kenyans , Weta and Mudavaei attack Uhuru as Ruto attacks Raila. His main opponent is Raila. Ruto is being supported by Anti Raila electorate. His focus should be there.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2022, 09:21:58 AM »

I Mean its wasting energy. Uhuru himself when he opens his mouth makes people hate him more. Raila is also doing a good job dwcamoaigning by saying he will continue from where he left.
With Mudavadi and Wetangula it comes out better because it looks legit.
For Mt Kenyan politicians it keeps Uhuru on the ropes he cant turn it into tribal.One thing with Kenyan politics an attack from an outsider is seen as an attack to a tribe. An insider is seen as saying the truth. Thats why Alfred Keter and that Transmara Mp were able to attack Ruto and still be liked during the first term.

I'd say for now - Ruto need bi-weekly polling and focus group in Mt kenya - to know how his moves are resonating or not.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2022, 09:30:24 AM »
Agreed, he should attack him intelligently, by pitying him as victim of witchcraft:) - innocent boy turned mad - but full frontal attack from Rigathis to remind him he is a useless dynasty.

It's going to be hard for Ruto to wave on if Uhuru intend to attack him - he will have to respond.

I Mean its wasting energy. Uhuru himself when he opens his mouth makes people hate him more. Raila is also doing a good job dwcamoaigning by saying he will continue from where he left.
For Mt Kenyan politicians it keeps Uhuru on the ropes he cant turn it into tribal.One thing with Kenyan politics an attack from an outsider is seen as an attack to a tribe. An insider is seen as saying the truth. Thats why Alfred Keter and that Transmara Mp were able to attack Ruto and still be liked during the first term.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2022, 02:06:04 PM »
Agreed, he should attack him intelligently, by pitying him as victim of witchcraft:) - innocent boy turned mad - but full frontal attack from Rigathis to remind him he is a useless dynasty.

It's going to be hard for Ruto to wave on if Uhuru intend to attack him - he will have to respond.

Dynasty?
A man who was at the high table dining with Nyayo and Biwot them days still calls himself a hustler and broke arses actually bought into it?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2022, 03:10:42 PM »
He made a second premise from a point of ignorance. That Ruto should be worried about 30 percent of Kiambu. I simply told him - even when we factor 35 percent - Ruto is winning at 55 percent nationally - so the premise that Ruto need DPORK from Kiambu is false. Secondly how is that even feasible - to have a Kiambu PORK replaced by Kiambu DPORK. Already Ruto is struggling with Two Tribes Propaganda.

Please use your brain to the maximum....the small one you have..and grow some cojones so you dont have to tag along Nowayaha - Meru shamba boy.

So now Noway said the same thing that gatheca has 30% and you said if he works hard he will get 35%,why go to writing full compositions on the same. Ajabu  :o
Punda pundit you sinking to drinking local brew changaa. Wacha emotions sijui nini. Be objective like i always say,you can write long inshas but we can write just a sentence to express same point.
Am disappointed in your grade A You got from Moi university,I think you should have done a course In tailoring or something that doesn't need 3d indepth thinking.possibly you would have been a successful goat herder who knows :D soot head

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2022, 08:40:41 PM »

I Mean its wasting energy. Uhuru himself when he opens his mouth makes people hate him more.

Raila is also doing a good job dwcamoaigning by saying he will continue from where he left.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001429792/dp-william-ruto-what-ill-do-to-revamp-big-four-agenda
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244