Author Topic: Uhuru serously backing Raila and to try to undo Ruto work in few weeks  (Read 2152 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The audacity! We shall see the impact soon?

Look like he is ready to go down with Raila the same way Moi went with him 20yrs ago.

I expect KANU's Gideon Moi to quit OKA

Will Kalonzo run with Martha? or Jimmy? Or will he also join Azimio

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru serously backing Raila and to try to undo Ruto work in few weeks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 11:06:56 AM »
That explains why Gachagua and ichungwa have ramped up their attack on mlevi 1. Politically where can uhuru hurt Ruto? Maybe Centro but with the economy the way it is very few kukuyu want to hear about kenyatta family.

Kalonzo indecisiveness is his main undoing. Now he is stuck with Gedion and Jimmy. I think Gedion want him to support Azimio while Jimmy might take him to UDA.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 11:11:10 AM »

Look like he is ready to go down with Raila the same way Moi went with him 20yrs ago.

Yes he is seriously backing Raila. Meanwhile you and your brigade ....

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 12:03:39 PM »

This is where he will be seriously exposed his soft underbelly will be poked.. what will gatheca tell Merus for example?? Ataambia waembu nini pia,unless he will sell him in Kiambu no problem but Nyeri and Muranga hakuna kitu atawambia pia.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 01:00:10 PM »
Mau Mau road - is good - and the dual way to Nyeri - yes he will get some hearing in Central counties - I dont see how he gets an earing in Meru & Embu.

If he encounters problems like he did in Nyeri church - where everyone ignored him - he will rush back to statehouse.

I am hoping we will hear more about SGR and PPP - the billions he has made.

He will end up with a tattered legacy - because once the gloves are off - he will realize being lameduck PORK exiting 3 months - nobody gives a damn

This is where he will be seriously exposed his soft underbelly will be poked.. what will gatheca tell Merus for example?? Ataambia waembu nini pia,unless he will sell him in Kiambu no problem but Nyeri and Muranga hakuna kitu atawambia pia.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 01:03:41 PM »
Yes it's beyond stupid ; so many of us are struggling with that level of stupidity and recklessness. Unlike Moi who secured himself a deal with Kibaki - Kenyattas and Mois are basically exposing themselves for a rout - Ruto will win and proceed to crush their business. Raila will do the same if somehow he can win (impossibility now)

It's unbelievable recklessness. It's irrational.

Unless it's a Machiavellian move to damage Raila with project tag.

Yes he is seriously backing Raila. Meanwhile you and your brigade ....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022, 02:28:56 PM »
?s=20&t=jxUo7P9byvwaG_yO3blZ_w

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 02:35:43 PM »
Uhuru has 30% influence in Kiambu , forget the rest of Mt Kenya counties. Ruto needs to focus his energy in Kiambu as it has substantial number of Voters(e.g. whole of Coast Province) . If need be let him get his running mate from Kiambu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2022, 03:11:46 PM »
You need an excel so you can play with scenarios. Right now in my MOASS Ruto is at 55 percent - with Kiambu at 65 percent. If I put Ruto votes in Kiambu to Zero - Ruto drops to 52 percent. In short Kiambu total votes is expected to be 3% (total cast votes of about 900k with turnout dropping 10 percent to 70 percent - I think Uhuru got 1.2M with high turneout)

it's NOT worthy putting a DPORK there - when Ruto is already dealing with bigger monster of two tribes propaganda.

So if Uhuru works really hard - he will get 35 percent - this already factored in MOAS - we have even given him 35 percent of Kiambu, Muranga, all kikuyu counties plus Meru - and still Ruto is at 55 nationally.

Even if a miracle was to happen - and Uhuru really worked hard in central kenya - outside in diaspora and mt kenya east he will see fire - Ruto will only lose if gets 25 percent and Raila get 75 percent :) :)  -- hapo Ruto will be at 49 percent - and Raila will win with help of Kalonzo

For me the best running mate is
1) Gachagua - he can go head to head with Uhuru but he comes from Nyeri.
2) Alice Wahome - ticks many boxes - she is a fighter - she is a woman - and if Raila picks Muranga - chance of Muranga (who feel their chance is now) - voting for him are high.

Only problem with Alice - Mt kenya might see that Ruto has picked a weak woman so he can dominate them.

Gachagua is seen as corrupt - that double down on corruption tag that Ruto already is grappling with.

But politics concede nothing - and Gachagua really want it - so he will likely get it.

Next few weeks is critical - because Ruto will not want to engage Uhuru in direct confrontation - he will need fearless Mt kenya leaders like Gachagua and Wahome to go head to head with Uhuru - and whoever emerges as Uhuru biggest attack dog WINS.

Uhuru has 30% influence in Kiambu , forget the rest of Mt Kenya counties. Ruto needs to focus his energy in Kiambu as it has substantial number of Voters(e.g. whole of Coast Province) . If need be let him get his running mate from Kiambu.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2022, 04:55:57 PM »
You need an excel so you can play with scenarios. Right now in my MOASS Ruto is at 55 percent - with Kiambu at 65 percent. If I put Ruto votes in Kiambu to Zero - Ruto drops to 52 percent. In short Kiambu total votes is expected to be 3% (total cast votes of about 900k with turnout dropping 10 percent to 70 percent - I think Uhuru got 1.2M with high turneout)

it's NOT worthy putting a DPORK there - when Ruto is already dealing with bigger monster of two tribes propaganda.

So if Uhuru works really hard - he will get 35 percent - this already factored in MOAS - we have even given him 35 percent of Kiambu, Muranga, all kikuyu counties plus Meru - and still Ruto is at 55 nationally.

Even if a miracle was to happen - and Uhuru really worked hard in central kenya - outside in diaspora and mt kenya east he will see fire - Ruto will only lose if gets 25 percent and Raila get 75 percent :) :)  -- hapo Ruto will be at 49 percent - and Raila will win with help of Kalonzo

2) Alice Wahome - ticks many boxes - she is a fighter - she is a woman - and if Raila picks Muranga - chance of Muranga (who feel their chance is now) - voting for him are high.

Only problem with Alice - Mt kenya might see that Ruto has picked a weak woman so he can dominate them.

Gachagua is seen as corrupt - that double down on corruption tag that Ruto already is grappling with.

But politics concede nothing - and Gachagua really want it - so he will likely get it.

Next few weeks is critical - because Ruto will not want to engage Uhuru in direct confrontation - he will need fearless Mt kenya leaders like Gachagua and Wahome to go head to head with Uhuru - and whoever emerges as Uhuru biggest attack dog WINS.

So now Noway said the same thing that gatheca has 30% and you said if he works hard he will get 35%,why go to writing full compositions on the same. Ajabu  :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2022, 05:12:01 PM »
He made a second premise from a point of ignorance. That Ruto should be worried about 30 percent of Kiambu. I simply told him - even when we factor 35 percent - Ruto is winning at 55 percent nationally - so the premise that Ruto need DPORK from Kiambu is false. Secondly how is that even feasible - to have a Kiambu PORK replaced by Kiambu DPORK. Already Ruto is struggling with Two Tribes Propaganda.

Please use your brain to the maximum....the small one you have..and grow some cojones so you dont have to tag along Nowayaha - Meru shamba boy.

So now Noway said the same thing that gatheca has 30% and you said if he works hard he will get 35%,why go to writing full compositions on the same. Ajabu  :o

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2022, 05:19:53 PM »
Thats the difference between us. RV is the caliber of Robina.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2022, 05:32:14 PM »

30% of Kiambu is almost 400K Votes . Surpasing 28 Kenyan counties. Moi was not stupid picking Uhuru in 2002.
But wewe na ujuaji and competition which is your weakness dont want to agree with the inevitable.
Reason I place Njuri higher than you is because he can see things clearly. You Omollo and Robina go through a longer thinking process. To be honest with you A politician like Ruto would never keep you close you would distract him from the ultimate goal.

He made a second premise from a point of ignorance. That Ruto should be worried about 30 percent of Kiambu. I simply told him - even when we factor 35 percent - Ruto is winning at 55 percent nationally - so the premise that Ruto need DPORK from Kiambu is false. Secondly how is that even feasible - to have a Kiambu PORK replaced by Kiambu DPORK. Already Ruto is struggling with Two Tribes Propaganda.

Please use your brain to the maximum....the small one you have..and grow some cojones so you dont have to tag along Nowayaha - Meru shamba boy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2022, 06:03:17 PM »
I would be very worried if both of you known fools ranked me highly.
You need to learn to have 360 view of things.
Dont be tunnel visioned..
That is why I take time to elaborate both side of the coin.
Uhuru got 900k in Kiambu - (I think repeat he got 1.1M) - polling at 85 percent or about
That is almost - 11 percent of Uhuru total votes - a lot of votes no doubt.
But it also come with excess baggage - picking DPORK from Kiambu to replace Uhuru would be crazy!!!!!
When Ruto is already struggling with Kalenjin Kikuyu ping pong - which the real issues that UDA is struggling with.
Raila of course cannot say it - because he is courting the GEMA - but it's the top reason why some people will not vote for Ruto.
Out there - remain 90 percent of the vote.
You dont want to mess up with national vote for small county vote - give Raila that 400K - let say half of Kiambu - and Ruto will gain more from outside...Kakamega and Bungoma for example...are equally huge.
Ruto of course is brilliant like me and listen to reason.
That is why empty debe like Moses Kuria has been ignored.
30% of Kiambu is almost 400K Votes . Surpasing 28 Kenyan counties. Moi was not stupid picking Uhuru in 2002.
But wewe na ujuaji and competition which is your weakness dont want to agree with the inevitable.
Reason I place Njuri higher than you is because he can see things clearly. You Omollo and Robina go through a longer thinking process. To be honest with you A politician like Ruto would never keep you close you would distract him from the ultimate goal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2022, 06:08:57 PM »
Nowayaha, you really wished anybody could take  your drug dealer friend KABOGO :) seriously

That one is gone. He cannot win Kiambu. He is KAPUT because he has played so many moves people have lost confidence on him.

People are looking for steady leadership.

Not a drug dealer who has started consuming his own supply and is erratic like Ukambani rainfall.

2022 - he is done - no kiambu governorship as Jungle is very popular in lower kiambu - and no national seat :) in his Tujibebe ma Fala party

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2022, 06:24:28 PM »
I hate Kabogo, Im from Mombasa, His bro Mburu in the 90s was one of the reason we never enjoyed our Youth.
I was against him in 2002 when he stood with Sisi kwa Sisi. He defeated Ndichus Un cle (The Twins you hate). I was against him in the by election against Thuo and as governor in 2013 I even supported the current governor. I dont know why you link him with me.

Nowayaha, you really wished anybody could take  your drug dealer friend KABOGO :) seriously

That one is gone. He cannot win Kiambu. He is KAPUT because he has played so many moves people have lost confidence on him.

People are looking for steady leadership.

Not a drug dealer who has started consuming his own supply and is erratic like Ukambani rainfall.

2022 - he is done - no kiambu governorship as Jungle is very popular in lower kiambu - and no national seat :) in his Tujibebe ma Fala party

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2022, 06:54:34 PM »
Tangatanga adherents on Nipate.com fighting among themselves. No different from Khalwale and Malala in this video:

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=XTRP6C567apJ65rK3Raupg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2022, 08:11:42 PM »
Maybe he knows Kalonzo will sign in - then 70 percent is real possibility. Muthama, Wanjigi and Kilonzo Junior are working on Kalonzo - but Ngilu is also pleading daily for him to go to Baba - and of course Gideon & Uhuru.

Tangatanga adherents on Nipate.com fighting among themselves. No different from Khalwale and Malala in this video:

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=XTRP6C567apJ65rK3Raupg

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2022, 08:56:13 PM »
Ooo, when did he change? I thought you told us he was playing him nyatiti.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2022, 09:08:28 PM »
I see Ruto has started to attack him directly - that mean their relationship is damaged beyond repair.
Ooo, when did he change? I thought you told us he was playing him nyatiti.